EDD April Mummies

zodiacstar

i love pilates cos it helps to strengthen my core muscles. i had a back injury when i was in school that resulted in lots of back pains even without pregnancy. but with more awareness of good posture and a stronger lower back i do not have back pains in both my pregnancy. amazingly. plus it is exercise! can tone and firm other parts of my body. hee. but it is important to have a good instructor.
Yep you are right! I am quite a sporty person prior to pregnancy but due to my little gal, i have since dropped a fair bit of my exercise regime. May i ask where do you have your pilates lessons? =) Thanks for sharing!

zodiacstar

Hi mummies.. It's been a month since I last came in as that was when I stopped working..
Yesterday I had my first ever feel of mild contractions and can't help but feel so excited! I'm officially full term as of today! Have dilated 1cm+ already so here comes the waiting game.. Wish u all mummies a smooth delivery too!
HI Gimmiepink! Congratulations! All the best to you and may you have a smooth and quick delivery =)

Dilys

Hi mummies.. It's been a month since I last came in as that was when I stopped working..
Yesterday I had my first ever feel of mild contractions and can't help but feel so excited! I'm officially full term as of today! Have dilated 1cm+ already so here comes the waiting game.. Wish you all mummies a smooth delivery too!
Hi gimmiepink ... Woooh .. 37 weeks you r dilated !! Congrats !! U went for ur gynae review then u found that u r dilate huh?? Did ur gynae tell u what time estimate baby will come out?? Keep us updated okie!! you have a smooth delivery !! Jia you

Last edited:

Huafen83

Yesterday I had my first ever feel of mild contractions and can't help but feel so excited! I'm officially full term as of today! Have dilated 1cm+ already so here comes the waiting game.. Wish u all mummies a smooth delivery too!
wow gimmiepink, so excited for u!!! Pack ur bag already? Hope to hear gd news from u.

Yep you are right! I am quite a sporty person prior to pregnancy but due to my little gal, i have since dropped a fair bit of my exercise regime. May i ask where do you have your pilates lessons? =) Thanks for sharing!
i go to focus pilates at malacca street, raffles place. they hv in house physiotherpists. they treat ppl with sports injury then follow up with pilates for strengthening. i find the instructors v knowledgeable.

Hi Gimmiepink...

Congrats and have a smooth delivery... Awaiting for your good news.. :)

gimmiepink

Thank u mummies! Tmr's my next appt.. No labour signs yet though.. Gynae only say likely early but can't give an estimated date.. Is it usually ur gynaes will give u all an estimated date?

Dilys

Thank u mummies! Tmr's my next appt.. No labour signs yet though.. Gynae only say likely early but can't give an estimated date.. Is it usually ur gynaes will give u all an estimated date?
Hi gimmepink,

Usually gynae will give u a estimate date. You are already dilated 1cm. So it's really depends on your baby also! I have got a friend like u she was dilated 1cm at 36 wks. 2 cm at 37 wks.. Then 4cm at 39wks .. No labour sign.. So gynae got to induced her. You can try to do some exercise like " butterfly stretch" to push your baby down so that you could dilated faster. Jia you !!

chrio

Hi Gimmiepink...

Congrats and have a smooth delivery... Awaiting for your good news.. :)
Hi Mummy 2ndtimemum,

When your stitch being removed how does it feel? Is it painful or not? Kindly advice so that i can prepate myself ahead hehehe take care

yuzudinga

Hi All Mummies,

Seems to be all mummies so quite this past.few days, Miss u all.take care. . .And may we have all safe and smooth delivery. . .Godbles us
hi chrio, i've been told to stay on bed rest by my gynae due to urinal thread infection (which if not handled properly will trigger early labor) and i'm still working from home so have been pretty busy. how r u?

zodiacstar

Hi mummies! Had minor contractions last week and on niphediphine to reduce the contractions. Hope to last longer till 38-39 weeks am trying to finish my work and struggling with travel to and fro work arghhh. Everyone hang inthere!:)

Hi Mummy 2ndtimemum,

When your stitch being removed how does it feel? Is it painful or not? Kindly advice so that i can prepate myself ahead hehehe take care
Hi Chrio,

it was painless to me, but still depends on one's pain threshold, guess i had a higher threshold after having constant weekly injections.... by the way nothing much to prepare oneself.. NIKE (just do it.. )

Dilys

Hi gimmiepink, how ur check u
p yd? Got any gd news?
Hi All Mummies,

Seems to be all mummies so quite this past.few days, Miss u all.take care. . .And may we have all safe and smooth delivery. . .Godbles us
Hi chrio,

How are you?? Positive!!! Nothing to fear... I am found 1cm dilated this morning. Feeling uncomfortable since yesterday till this morning. Ask me if I am scared hmmm.. No .. Abit nervous yes!! But I thinking I m quite relax haha I have been eating alot enjoy myself !
Be positive.. Everything will be fine for u !!

chrio

Hi chrio,

How are you?? Positive!!! Nothing to fear... I am found 1cm dilated this morning. Feeling uncomfortable since yesterday till this morning. Ask me if I am scared hmmm.. No .. Abit nervous yes!! But I thinking I m quite relax haha I have been eating alot enjoy myself !
Be positive.. Everything will be fine for u !!
Hi Mummy Dilys,

Miss u leh, everytime i checked April Mummies, u never comment kinda hmmmp. . . By the way, you better take it slow and as much as possible you must be on bedrest and take care of yourself . . .
I just went for my review my gynae told me in 34weeks he said my baby big leh. . Leh. . .He said me like that and i found it very funny. Congratulations . . . And Thanks to God as my gynae told me last time his operation will be successful if reach 34weeks All Glory to God, currently im turning 35weeks, My little prince was 2.7kg. , he did checked also my stitch still remain close tight and we decided to remove on my 36 weeks. . .
Pray hard. . .Take care

Last edited:

Huafen83

Hi mummies! Had minor contractions last week and on niphediphine to reduce the contractions. Hope to last longer till 38-39 weeks am trying to finish my work and struggling with travel to and fro work arghhh. Everyone hang inthere!:)
Hi zodiacstar, I was given the same medication as u. Realise can't stop it. My med finished. N the tightening n cramps come back. Now seems like addicted to the med haha. Jia you! How many weeks r u in? Me now going to 34 weeks. Hope bb can hang on till 37 weeks :)

Dilys

Hi Mummy Dilys,

Miss u leh, everytime i checked April Mummies, u never comment kinda hmmmp. . . By the way, you better take it slow and as much as possible you must be on bedrest and take care of yourself . . .
I just went for my review my gynae told me in 34weeks he said my baby big leh. . Leh. . .He said me like that and i found it very funny. Congratulations . . . And Thanks to God as my gynae told me last time his operation will be successful if reach 34weeks All Glory to God, currently im turning 35weeks, My little prince was 2.7kg. , he did checked also my stitch still remain close tight and we decided to remove on my 36 weeks. . .
Pray hard. . .Take care
Hi Chrio,

Glad that everything is fine for u & baby. When is the max date that you can remove your stitch ? Why so early u want to remove 36weeks? Hmm.. just curious.

Oh this morning I went to gynae my bb already 2.8kg... hehe take it slow... bedrest?? Hmmm hee ... no la i don't need to bedrest... just relax. I have been busy eating .. today still manage to shopping with hubby @ Ntuc. :) Gynae ask me to let it dilated slowly .. cos' baby is at a safe weight for labour.

Chrio, you don't have to pray hard la... just relax.. if your gynae told u will be successful then don't have doubts ... u should trust your gynae. You don't have any faith in Dr Han??

Jofeny

everything will be ok ladies.. lets us pull through all of these together and be happy mummies!! of cos we are at the peak of the roller coaster ride.. now is the exciting time.. hahaha

so cool to see my baby (at the signature) so near to the right side.. hahaha.. time flies