EDD July 2012

engravedx

My daughter just kicked/punched my husband in the face. Heheheee!!! She's super active, can feel her moving around inside.. No idea what she's doing. Must be too boring!!

mei2009

My daughter just kicked/punched my husband in the face. Heheheee!!! She's super active, can feel her moving around inside.. No idea what she's doing. Must be too boring!!
That's hilarious!! :p My baby isn't kicking all the time yet but we were on the plane home last night and he just had to choose a turbulent period to kick me in the bladder! Wanted to go toilet but could not go, gaaar!

Now belly is getting obvious.. Only a few more months to July - so exciting!

Food For Totz

<b>Worthy Lady</b>
Re: Breastfeeding Related Products
Re: NANNY BreastMilk Storage Bags, PIGEON Breast Pads & MaLUNGGay Tea

Hi :)

If you are looking for affordable and reliable breastmilk storage bags for your breast milk storage needs, look no further, we @ Food For Totz are the Sole Distributor of NANNY Breastmilk Storage Bags. Our Nanny Milk Bags are pre-sterilised by gamma-ray, a high technology which other brands available locally are not capable of using.

Check out our promotion :

Best Quality & Most Economical Breastmilk Storage Bags, NANNY

Join our facebook for fantastic deals from time to time :

Like Us at :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Food-f...315462?sk=wall

Friend Us at : http://www.facebook.com/FoodforTotz#!/FoodforTotz

SUPPORT & INCREASE BREAST MILK PRODUCTION - MALUNGGAY TEA, highly
recommended :

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/ma...duction-63324/

More information available at http://www.malunggayherbtea.com/

Please bookmark the above websites for future needs.

Thank you for your attention :D

Best Regards

catflying

So cute! my baby just refused to respond when my hubby talked to her. simply no movement but respond when i talked to her. keke

Yingver07

Sometimes instead of the poking or tapping feeling. I felt my tummy trembling inside for a second..all kinds of weird feelings. But it's amazing!

JuliaKT

Hi all.. Long time couldn't able to come to this forum as I was busy with new jobs. :(
Now July babies are stronger in kicking and turning.. I'm also feeling amazing how my princess making all sort of movements in responding to different noises :D

Enjoy being a pregnant lady now.. ahha

catflying

Anyone having very bad heartburn?? Mine is so bad that I can't sleep at night. When I sleep on my side, I feel that my stomach is being twisted. Now so bloated as I am a python just swallow a cow. Grrhh.. How to count down another 3 months? Feeling miserable....

Yesterday midnight, my baby kick me so hard on a nerve that send my right leg kicking as well. V naughty.

engravedx

Anyone having very bad heartburn?? Mine is so bad that I can't sleep at night. When I sleep on my side, I feel that my stomach is being twisted. Now so bloated as I am a python just swallow a cow. Grrhh.. How to count down another 3 months? Feeling miserable....

Yesterday midnight, my baby kick me so hard on a nerve that send my right leg kicking as well. V naughty.
The heartburn really sucks!! I have it sometimes, not very frequent though. But so awful and nothing seems to make it better! I got the doctor to prescribe me some medication on standby when I last went for my checkup at KKH but haven't experienced heartburn since so I'm bot sure if it's useful. Apparently it's not surprising or abnormal to have heartburn during pregnancy. Really hate that feeling, like a lump of fire stucked in your chest!

mei2009

I got all paranoid just now when I suddenly felt tight chested and broke out in cold sweat. Felt a bit better after a big poop (oops tmi!) but still a bit dizzy. Now lying down on sofa and feeling baby massage me from inside makes me feel better.. Don't know what caused that...

catflying

Heard the heartburn Is going to get worse. Seems like everyone is telling me. Do you take any medicine to relieve? Now I am starting to get leg cramps every morning. Being a mum really not easy.

Yingver07

What will cause to have heartburn? Is it that everyone will have or depends on individual? So far I have not experience any feelings like that yet. Btw lil one's kicking getting stronger that I can even see my tummy moving!!

So far have anyone gotten a nice name for lil one yet? Esp Chinese name is a headache!

What will cause to have heartburn? Is it that everyone will have or depends on individual? So far I have not experience any feelings like that yet. Btw lil one's kicking getting stronger that I can even see my tummy moving!!

So far have anyone gotten a nice name for lil one yet? Esp Chinese name is a headache!
mine is kicking v vigorously also..indeed thinking of names is v headache..luckily, for chi name, my hb's family nd to follow the chi middle name..so tt left us wif onli one word to think of & we've a few on the list alread...now onli headache for christian name..

cyberie

mine is kicking v vigorously also..indeed thinking of names is v headache..luckily, for chi name, my hb's family nd to follow the chi middle name..so tt left us wif onli one word to think of & we've a few on the list alread...now onli headache for christian name..
Christian name more headache wor.. Chinese name.. will go to "calculate" based on the birth date bah... so no need to think so.. but my MIL already thought of a name for her..

mei2009

Envious! I want to see my tummy move too!! :)

I'm not sure what heartburn is but I know I can feel food coming back up a little if I eat or drink too much!! Just a bit shocked at that point but no other discomfort. Think not much space inside hoho!

qiqi87

Hi mummies, may I check where to source for cheap bb clothes to be worn at home? Newborns grow very fast and i dun wanna spend a lot on dem.. Thanks!!

cyberie

Hi mummies, may I check where to source for cheap bb clothes to be worn at home? Newborns grow very fast and i dun wanna spend a lot on dem.. Thanks!!
Get second-hand bb clothes from colleagues and friends.. if you don't mind... it can help u save too..
Alot of ppl prefer to purchase online.. you can refer to some of links provided by other mummies in the forum..
:)

Hi, I heard from my friend..she bought hers at e shop house opp si ma lu temple..buy in bulk, cheaper..anyway, bb nds to change their clothes very often also..I shall go n take a look too! ;)

Last edited:

yingzy

Hi Mummies to be,

I have 5 tommee tippee (3 white, 2 pink) 260ml brand new milk bottles to sell. 5 for 40 bucks.

Throwing in a pre-love white 150ml tommee tippee. Pick up location at old airport road.

catflying

I read most mummies will get heartburn ESP later part of pregnancy where the baby press against the stomach. For me I am on 26 weeks and start to feel vv uncomfortable.

BTW anyone hubby snore loudly. now my girl get excited when she hear daddy snore and start kicking me. so worry i cant put her in same room in case the loud snoring affect her. sometimes so loud that i must wear ear plugs.