EDD July 2012

catflying

Got a very bad leg cramp today when woke up first thing in the morning. Calf muscle still feeling tight now. Seems that I am having the attack once in two days. So painful :(

mei2009

Got a very bad leg cramp today when woke up first thing in the morning. Calf muscle still feeling tight now. Seems that I am having the attack once in two days. So painful :(
A friend said she often had cramps for her first kid but with her second, she never had cos she drank a lot more milk.

Snowgal

Do you all always feel the baby kicking u?
my girl dont always kick me, sometimes can feel a little bit of movement, and very short kicks, after that no more, sometimes dont feel the kick at all, wondering if it is normal at this point, i m in my 23weeks preggy now.

Yingver07

my girl dont always kick me, sometimes can feel a little bit of movement, and very short kicks, after that no more, sometimes dont feel the kick at all, wondering if it is normal at this point, i m in my 23weeks preggy now.
I feel the same too! I'm also 23 weeks along. No worries as kicks will get stronger each passing weeks.

xuezhen09

my glucose test is scheduled on the 27th Apr..

i sure cannot pass the test.. coz i can't even pass the fasting stage.. hahas..

And i have been eating loads sweet stuff.. hahas..

Snowgal

my glucose test is scheduled on the 27th Apr..

i sure cannot pass the test.. coz i can't even pass the fasting stage.. hahas..

And i have been eating loads sweet stuff.. hahas..
is it need to take blood test for the glucose test?
the nurse took 3 bottles of my blood for the blood test during my OSCAR test in my first trimester. wondering if it is the same? cos my doc didnt ask me to take any glucose test till now... hmm...

xuezhen09

i oso not sure, some of the moms say that its optional..
but since my doc request for it, i will just go ahead..
my hubby is just afraid that the fasting will be quite difficult for me coz i get hungry easily at nite (as compared to the morning)..

engravedx

Not all the time bah. Bb also need to sleep! Hahaha. But i had a super duper strong kick from her this morning. Gave me a big shock and I actually screamed cos it's really painful. -.-"

xuezhen09

LOL..

i had that kinda epic moment too..
i had very bad leg cramp last nite and my baby decided to kick me with all his strength..
my husband dunno whether to massage my leg or play w my tummy..

0.o

engravedx

Most of the times I feel her moving around inside, I think she's really bored. Feels like she's playing w bubbles since it really feels like that. Hahaha!!

xuezhen09

my gynae says that the baby is most probably playing with his/her umbilical cord..

the feeling is quite amazing..

just to ask, did any of u have any discomfort/pain just under ur breast area??
this have been bothering me for the past 1 month odd.. but my gynae didn't think it is a problem..

engravedx

Not much discomfort for me, more of itch. Which I've been enduring since start of pregnancy. :( I don't know what to do for discomfort but I know you can apply Vaseline if it itches. Really works!

Jenni

Morning mummies, How have ou been, so fast going into 3rd tri soon... Can't wait for the day... So tired very day, how i wish the day can come faster... start my materinty leave on 18 June, now everyday counting down hehe...