EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Rukia

hahaha kanna punch by himself!!
tat day while filling the husk my dad keeps using his hand to weight, keep saying dun too heavy, wait his grandson cant move!! :nah:
my mum onli say dun do sewing on bed. she cant be bother also.
Hahaha...your dad is so cute. Dont think the bean husk will be so heavy to restrict baby's movement. Anyway, newborns cant move much when they are swaddled...

Tannie

I got a birth mark on my hand, like a flower mole, my mum think that is due to her sewing during pregnancy... so she very skeptical....

climsp

wonder how many mins my boy can be swaddled..he so active inside already. my friend's daughter onli swaddled for 5min then all loosen even when she is sleeping..tat happen when she is 1week old onli.. i told my dad if my active boy 1 pillow cant i got 2 for him..hahaha

milkshake

I just got a call from my gynae clinic. I did a vagina swab last week upon my doc request. Results says I have some infection called streptococcal?? Have no idea what it is but the nurse on the phone told me its nothin serious. But I wld need to take penicillin and antibiotics for 5 days :(

Anyone have similar infection? Maybe that explains why I've been itching. But wonder if it's also due to my panty liner since prior to this I never had such problems. Wonder if that means I cannot do natural birth then.

Sigh, so upset now. And I may b induced early next week some more.

climsp

I got a birth mark on my hand, like a flower mole, my mum think that is due to her sewing during pregnancy... so she very skeptical....
thing r hard to say one, since she mention then dun do lo... my friend is leg got problem cos her mum believe is she alter pant on bed.
for me is my mum sew all the baby clothes for us, so she dun believe in it. but strictly no sewing on bed onli.

climsp

I just got a call from my gynae clinic. I did a vagina swab last week upon my doc request. Results says I have some infection called streptococcal?? Have no idea what it is but the nurse on the phone told me its nothin serious. But I wld need to take penicillin and antibiotics for 5 days :(

Anyone have similar infection? Maybe that explains why I've been itching. But wonder if it's also due to my panty liner since prior to this I never had such problems. Wonder if that means I cannot do natural birth then.

no worry!! i got UTI also, on 1 week antibiotic, n a pill to insert to VJJ for once a week for 2 times. my gynea say can still go natural. change the panty liner more lo.

milkshake

no worry!! i got UTI also, on 1 week antibiotic, n a pill to insert to VJJ for once a week for 2 times. my gynea say can still go natural. change the panty liner more lo.
Is my infection same as UTI? Cos it doesn't hurt when I pee tho? Haih im not gonna read anymore of this infection on the Internet. Reading more may just scare yourself silly :(

temari

its hard to find newborn string wrap type of clothings online.i cant go out to bugis or china town to buy.my baby will be using his brother old clothings but find need more of that search online do not have. :(

I think you might have GBS- group b strep. I hv this too. Also had this during my 2nd pregnancy. You'll be given antibiotics to take for 5 days- i think it's amoxycillin. When you are going to deliver, they will put you on a drip for antibiotics too so that you will not pass it to the baby. But not to worry, in fact, for my 2nd child, i didnt even get the antibiotics on drip when in labour coz delivery was fast. My daughter was fine. So don't worry too much :)

Meilynn

Had my gynae visit today.

This week 36 weeks but Bb's head yet to turn. Still in breech position. Dr was saying that as at week 37, only 3% of the babies will not turn. Hope I dun fall within this 3%. If Bb still dun turn come next week, I will need a caeseran at week 38, 2 weeks from now.
Need to put in more effort on my exercises to help Bb turn. Praying hard she will as I still want a natural delivery, if possible.

I only put on 100gm since 2 weeks ago. Most probably bcos I am sick n still sick since 2 weeks ago. only good news is tt my gal put on 600gm these 2 weeks n weighs 2.914kg. Dr mentioned her weight is fine though.

Ladies, juz to highlight tt I hv bruises at my spine n leg areas, typically at areas where I experienced aches n pains. Dr mentioned tt this is not normal so suggested a blood test next week to test if due to blood clot.

For fish oil, depending on different brand, some dr may stop the intake bcos the EPA content may be too high. While EPA is good, too much intake will lower cholesterol level n thin the blood. Thus, depending on the brand of fish oil, if too high an EPA content, dr may advise to stop.

Last edited:

Tataro

Hi milkshake, same as u, me also exp itchy there, doc just told me gt infection n proscribe me antibiotic, after complete the course, now no more itchy , friends said is quite common during third trimester

climsp

me is just cramp onli n pee alot, after medi, ok. no worry!!

a few more weeks or days for everyone here!! jia u jia u..

Gemini11

Had my gynae visit today.

This week 36 weeks but baby's head yet to turn. Still in breech position. Dr was saying that as at week 37, only 3% of the babies will not turn. Hope I dont fall within this 3%. If baby still dont turn come next week, I will need a caeseran at week 38, 2 weeks from now.
Need to put in more effort on my exercises to help baby turn. Praying hard she will as I still want a natural delivery, if possible.

I only put on 100gm since 2 weeks ago. Most probably bcos I am sick n still sick since 2 weeks ago. only good news is that my gal put on 600gm these 2 weeks n weighs 2.914kg. Dr mentioned her weight is fine though.

Ladies, just to highlight that I have bruises at my spine n leg areas, typically at areas where I experienced aches n pains. Dr mentioned that this is not normal so suggested a blood test next week to test if due to blood clot.

For fish oil, depending on different brand, some dr may stop the intake bcos the EPA content may be too high. While EPA is good, too much intake will lower cholesterol level n thin the blood. Thus, depending on the brand of fish oil, if too high an EPA content, dr may advise to stop.
My bIg head baby in breech position also. More or less confirm need to c sec. Doc says give him one more week... Next wed when I see her again (38 week) if not turn, thur, fri can c sec. I'm still not very mentally prepared plus hubby not on leaves yet. May push a few more days till 39 weeks, not sure what the doc will advice. If really can't delay, I think next week I'll pop already. you thought of the date that you may want for c sec already?

climsp

any mummies here try waxing b4? is it ok to wax for the big day? feel like going for one but shy, never done b4. always try shave myself only. DIY or done by pro is better?? any recommendation??

miracle25

I had a flu since yesterday & fever last nite, yet to see my company doctor for MC. & I also notice light reddish brown & wet discharge.. but no contraction.. am I in labor soon?

climsp

I had a flu since yesterday & fever last nite, yet to see my company doctor for MC. & I also notice light reddish brown & wet discharge.. but no contraction.. am I in labor soon?
better call ur gynea n ask now, go if needed!! dun wait le since u r at 38week+

milkshake

Climps: I did waxed before. First time about 2 months ago. I did at Strip and I wouldn't do it elsewhere because they are clean (no double dip) and professional. It hurts in some region - like the top part where it's sensitive but they usually apply pressure after waxing so u won't feel so pain. Overall I think it's ok and not crazy painful. U can tell them it's ye first time and they will take care of you :)

If u wanna do I wld suggest u do few weeks before due date? Not too late cos then there might be a risk of infection. And if u r cutting yr hair before u go, don't trim everything off cos they can't wax it. I think they did say leave about 2cm. Best is just go there n they will trim for u if needed :)

climsp

Climps: I did waxed before. First time about 2 months ago. I did at Strip and I wouldn't do it elsewhere because they are clean (no double dip) and professional. It hurts in some region - like the top part where it's sensitive but they usually apply pressure after waxing so u won't feel so pain. Overall I think it's ok and not crazy painful. U can tell them it's ye first time and they will take care of you :)

If u wanna do I wld suggest u do few weeks before due date? Not too late cos then there might be a risk of infection. And if u r cutting yr hair before u go, don't trim everything off cos they can't wax it. I think they did say leave about 2cm. Best is just go there n they will trim for u if needed :)
oh think of doing this wkend. do i need to book? which branch did u go?

Gemini11

I also think of doing? They have one session trial?