EDD June 2012 Mummies

Jenni

mengmeng- congrats to you! But 4kg... Woah! You were induced right? Same qns as other mummies, natural birth? So curious!!

jenni- how u feel that her head is engaged? :O think u better eat at least a little bit. That day i didnt eat, breathe laughing gas till vomit the gastric juice out. Pain ><" soon u gonna deliver. Finally what u are waiting for!! ^^

snowdoll blackangel joey- she has been with me for a very long time. Since i am a toddler. Stepping all over our head already. She is leaving in 4aug to settle her divorce. But do not intend to take her back anymore. She is horrible. My bedsheets can few months nv change. My floor I think 1 year she sweep and mop once? LOL. I dont do housework, cos from young got maid. But sometimes I got to clean up my room myself cos way too dirty. Just like the day before i gave birth, maybe I had a feeling bb is coming, I went to sweep the floor myself with a big tummy. And i saw the floor STAINED with dust cos of the rainwater that leak in. GROSS!!! And She even told my mum that we are too pampered. Wtf right. My mum so furious! If my mum want us to do the housework, then hire her for what? Crazy woman. How my mum bring us up is also not her problem, who is she to say we are pampered? Irritating can. Sian. Scold her then what? She also will talk back. She really making me go crazy. Zzz.
Till now no much sign, the contraction still can endure type, tml morning 8am admit le... Haha finally tml can see my lil princess le... So excited... Hope can endure without epidural... Think when he contraction keep coming should be very fast ba... Tml got to wake up 6+ to prepare my 2 gers and send them to Childcare early morning 7am then got to go hospital le...

My house here the coffee shop close le, no breakfast to eat... See Mt A got or not...

Joeychen85

Engrave- ur maid is power.. She d 1 who b pamper lo.. If not how cme work till like tis yet no 1 can say her.. Say Liao still r q bk.. Tis kind of maid , already gena send bk long time lo.. She super lazy leh.. Den ur still can tahan her for so long... Bcareful Watever she make for ur , specially food.. I heard tat mostly they will add tins in d food.. That's y she able make ur listen to her.. Ah Bo hw cme she can survive in ur Hse so many yr.. Although I dun have maid.. But my ah ma have.. Her maid even steal her $$... Den gena send bk ...

Jenni

Jenni - rmb eat b4 induce.. If dunno wat time den can eat : ) all d best to u..
Don worry for me should be faster... As long as the contraction start should be faster, my #2 takes 3hrs no induce, this #3 dilite le maybe don need induce ba... Hope so haha...

Joeychen85

Any mummy decide to go have a hair do during confinement? Cos I decide to go rebond my hair! M I able to do so? Cos I wanna do it b4 my boy bb shower.. N m I able to bf after d rebond?

snowdoll

wow mengmeng, u r indeed powerful leh, with a huge baby:)

jenni, all the best for tmr...i also no signs of labour yet. tue 9am admit...i think might take long...hopefully not though

Jenni

wow mengmeng, u r indeed powerful leh, with a huge baby:)

jenni, all the best for tmr...i also no signs of labour yet. tue 9am admit...i think might take long...hopefully not though
Hai, I also hope so... Now can't slp haha... So excited... Hope tml admit can jus break waterbag to make it faster... I don need lie on bed wait too long... Haha... Jia you Jia you, I do feel contraction but not that strong... After me ur turn le haha... Which hospital u chose?

eve34

Congratulations. Wow u power le. I had a hard time pushing my 3 over kg bb out already. CCan imagine how hard it is for u. Well done n congrats again

Awake by my gal cries... ;(
My hubby was watching euro cup when my gal cries and CL passed my gal to my hubby, my hubby thought she is preparing milk.
waited a while but didn't see her coming back to the room.
then my hubby Buay tahan, walk to kitchen and see her eating bread & drinking cereal then ask her whether the milk is ready, she replied saying 'I thought u wanna pass to mummy for bf?'
my hubby hot and there are pumped milk in the fridge, y don't u warm it up and want to purposely wake my wife up?
Tuesday is my last day of confinement leh..with this type of CL, might as well don't want.
with her around, I more tired, more stressed, more pek chek ah...

Hai, I also hope so... Now can't slp haha... So excited... Hope tml admit can jus break waterbag to make it faster... I don need lie on bed wait too long... Haha... Jia you Jia you, I do feel contraction but not that strong... After me ur turn le haha... Which hospital u chose?
Hehe..Jenni - jia you!! Wish u tomorrow fast fast delivery...!!! ;)

Any mummy decide to go have a hair do during confinement? Cos I decide to go rebond my hair! M I able to do so? Cos I wanna do it b4 my boy bb shower.. N m I able to bf after d rebond?
I nv...cannot even go out, not to say do rebounding... ;(
i just bath and wash hair on my gal full month..

Joeychen85

Black angel- jiayou ... Left 1 more day to go.. Soon u will release by confinement.. Gd for u...haiz.. I still have 11 days to go .. Omg.. Lol .. Actually I even went out for movie leh.. : p.. N bath n wash hair twice lo.. D others days is wipe wif herbs.. It's really a thumbs up Shiok.. But due to weather too hot.. Bath Liao like nvr bath.. Sweat like hell.. Haiz.. But was enjoying bathing inside d bath room.. Enjoy every sec sia.. Lol.. Like I nvr bath for 100 yrs Liao.. Heehee..

Wonder if I go rebond will it affect bb by bf? I can't tahan my hair Liao.. Really.. Damn chui like bird ness , nt vaness.. Lol.. Been hoping to end my pregnancy faster n do a rebond straight away when I was 3 mths pregnancy .. But some they recommend is best to wait 1 more mth.. Headache.. Hw long more I have to carry bird ness around my head? Haiyo..

Carol80

Hi gals, did any of u drink water besides red date tea. Cannot tahan to only rely on red date red. Any side effect to drink some water daily?