EDD March 2013

aps

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the forum, I'm currently 16 weeks ++, EDD is 17th March. Its my first kid!

I am wondering if anyone started buying bb stuff yet, or heading to the bb fair at expo this weekend? Been looking around for bb fairs closer to our EDD but don't seem to have anymore coming up this year!

I heard from many collegues that the medela breastpump is really good.. and it is also used by hospital so I've decided to get a medela electric breastpump. Found out that it is 20% cheaper in bb fair and usually has a lot of extra freebies like milk bottles which will be handy... If we buy from bb fair, the warranty starts on the day bb is born so no need to worry.. but buy so early also like.... =_=''

Anyone have any advise on whether it is wayyyy too early to buy? You think there will be another bb fair like closer to our EDDs?

MsSaggi

hello mummies!

i am planning a trip during the long hari raya haji weekend.. i think those who are in 16 weeks to below 24 weeks can go for short trips if you want.. it not very advisable to take plane if more than 24 weeks..

hope i can enjoy a little.. need to break free..
I'm planning to have my Babymoon in January... Local though.. Just a getaway... ;)

MsSaggi

Anws, am just curious.. Anyone experiencing sharp aching pain over the shoulder......? Mine is driving me crazy !

aps

I don't have that pain but my lower back hurts now when I carry my laptop around. :( have u tried doing some prenatal yoga? The stretching helps with tight muscles...

cagnes

Went baby expo yesterday.. The queue is really crazy for cashier at most booth ..
Didn't get much stuff because of the queue :( except for swaddles and pacifiers..

NeyMO

My hubby and I are on the way going to the bb fair now. See see and look look.. Hopefully the queue won't be so crazy as what Cagnes said : ( I got crowd phobia...

NeyMO

Purplelicious: Wow.. So good to have a break in Taiwan. : ) a lot of local delights and night market deliciousssssssss food : ) enjoy your trip! The bb stuffs over there are damn cute and lot of variety : )

MsSaggi: you too.. Have a good getaway ahead!' : )

cagnes

Neymo, I went ytd thought that not so crowded, maybe tdy will be even more crowded.. But u went early maybe still not that bad..
hehe.. Enjoy shopping!!

Fioray

My gynae says looks like a princess for me but awaiting my detailed scan end of this month to double confirm.. Hehe!
Hi Ms.Saggi..... when is your EDD? Mine is 8-Mar, went gynae yesterday and also said looks like a princess cos can see anything at baby's private part. :001_302:

NeyMO

Neymo, I went ytd thought that not so crowded, maybe tdy will be even more crowded.. But u went early maybe still not that bad..
hehe.. Enjoy shopping!!
the bb fair still very crowded yesterday.. I got the following offers which were pretty good:

(a) Post natal massage - 10 days for $580 ( free bb massage)
(b) maternity and new born photography - $500 ( free album)
(c) Insurance of pregnant mother and new born

the rest of bb stuffs seem cheaper at JB. So mostly will get them from there :001_302:

MsSaggi

Hi Ms.Saggi..... when is your EDD? Mine is 8-Mar, went gynae yesterday and also said looks like a princess cos can see anything at baby's private part. :001_302:
Hi Fioray, my EDD will be 14th March.. Ya, mine she said she can't see anything sticking out there & also closing the legs tightly.. Hehe!
However, will be going for my detailed scan this 25th.. & hoping it'll be confirm during the scan! So excited ! ;D

cagnes

Seems like a good deal :)

the bb fair still very crowded yesterday.. I got the following offers which were pretty good:

the rest of bb stuffs seem cheaper at JB. So mostly will get them from there :001_302:

PooiYan

Hi mummies, I'm new to this forum. My EDD on 22 Mar 13, now currently 16w. Im look forward details scan on 6 Nov 12, really cant wait.
During 1st trimester, I have been a week spotting, and until to date still have no appetite, my hubby very worry abt baby nutrition, haiz, hopefully my appetite come back. I only gain 0.6kg

JuJuLim

Hey mommies, gynea says spotting is a natural thing. But of course to check with the doctor when u discover that.

i have a question mommies, which brand of breast pump is the best for us? I saw so many brands but don't know which one to get :/

Purplelicious: Wow.. So good to have a break in Taiwan. : ) a lot of local delights and night market deliciousssssssss food : ) enjoy your trip! The bb stuffs over there are damn cute and lot of variety : )

MsSaggi: you too.. Have a good getaway ahead!' : )
yes, yes! sure to get loads of baby stuff.. hopefully, i can know the gender this week.. since it's already 17 weeks.. =(

i didnt went baby fair.. cuz i find just looking at prices and nothing much.. and have to drive all the way to expo..
will look at baby fairs again maybe at 6/7 mths.. in the mean time, see if friends/relatives got anything to pass over.. so that i can save a bit..

just wanna ask, i have this tingling feeling for the past few days.. and it's really tickling me.. i read online tat it's the baby that is moving in the tummy.. any one have such experience?

smilem

i'm going short trip to BKK on early nov. Doc advise not to travel from Jan 2013 onwards as bythen tummy will b heavy & difficult to travel / shopping.

hello mummies!

i am planning a trip during the long hari raya haji weekend.. i think those who are in 16 weeks to below 24 weeks can go for short trips if you want.. it not very advisable to take plane if more than 24 weeks..

hope i can enjoy a little.. need to break free..

smilem

Neymo

Which part of JB shoppig having bb fair?

HOw many photos given to you (maternity & new born photography = $500 = cheaper.. i saw one in jb ,. jz materinity = $300)

smilem

HI Purple..

I'm will b in 17 weeks (2mlo onwards) but i dun ve such tickling feeling.. reali look forward to see how is BB's movement in tummy. (this is my 1st).

All Mummies: i went to the Babykingdom @ 83 Kaki Bukit Avenue . there having offer now for stroller / cot / carseats & etc.
Perhap you can dropby & check it out.

I bought
capella stroller (jz 1 button can keep the stroller / spacious) = $332
Cot = $339
Royale car seat = $333

The aunite JULIET very nice. she explained the pros & cons of each product & give u the advice. And we no need to have it devliery now. 3weeks to 1mth before bb born, they will send over & assemble for you.

yes, yes! sure to get loads of baby stuff.. hopefully, i can know the gender this week.. since it's already 17 weeks.. =(

i didnt went baby fair.. cuz i find just looking at prices and nothing much.. and have to drive all the way to expo..
will look at baby fairs again maybe at 6/7 mths.. in the mean time, see if friends/relatives got anything to pass over.. so that i can save a bit..

just wanna ask, i have this tingling feeling for the past few days.. and it's really tickling me.. i read online tat it's the baby that is moving in the tummy.. any one have such experience?

smilem

This sat morning, i go see gynae.. hopefully can know bb gender so tat i can prepare the clothes. My friend told me tat get hubby to talk to the BB more as BB is more sensitive to low pitch sound = how true.. i duno.. but will still try it.