EDD March 2013

Fioray

Hi Fioray, my EDD will be 14th March.. Ya, mine she said she can't see anything sticking out there & also closing the legs tightly.. Hehe!
However, will be going for my detailed scan this 25th.. & hoping it'll be confirm during the scan! So excited ! ;D
Hi Ms.Saggi... ur bb shy shy...:shyxxx: heeheee.....
Mine is open leg, gynae ask the nurse can see anything or not... the nurse said cnt. hahaha.... but have to confirm during detailed scan too... my scan is on 25th too... :) Can't wait... :Dancing_tongue:

Fioray

HI Purple..

I'm will b in 17 weeks (2mlo onwards) but i dun ve such tickling feeling.. reali look forward to see how is BB's movement in tummy. (this is my 1st).

All Mummies: i went to the Babykingdom @ 83 Kaki Bukit Avenue . there having offer now for stroller / cot / carseats & etc.
Perhap you can dropby & check it out.

I bought
capella stroller (jz 1 button can keep the stroller / spacious) = $332
Cot = $339
Royale car seat = $333

The aunite JULIET very nice. she explained the pros & cons of each product & give u the advice. And we no need to have it devliery now. 3weeks to 1mth before bb born, they will send over & assemble for you.
Hi Smilem, your baby cot can adjust to hw many level? when is their sales end at baby kingdom?

milyve

Hi Ms.Saggi & Fioray,

my detailed scan is on 25th Oct too... visited my gyn last week, he say 90% boy, detailed scan will confirm..

What time is your appt on 25th Oct? Maybe we will see each other there :p

Hi Ms.Saggi... ur bb shy shy...:shyxxx: heeheee.....
Mine is open leg, gynae ask the nurse can see anything or not... the nurse said cnt. hahaha.... but have to confirm during detailed scan too... my scan is on 25th too... :) Can't wait... :Dancing_tongue:

aps

purpleliciousmummy:702362 said:
Purplelicious: Wow.. So good to have a break in Taiwan. : ) a lot of local delights and night market deliciousssssssss food : ) enjoy your trip! The bb stuffs over there are damn cute and lot of variety : )

MsSaggi: you too.. Have a good getaway ahead!' : )
yes, yes! sure to get loads of baby stuff.. hopefully, i can know the gender this week.. since it's already 17 weeks.. =(

i didnt went baby fair.. cuz i find just looking at prices and nothing much.. and have to drive all the way to expo..
will look at baby fairs again maybe at 6/7 mths.. in the mean time, see if friends/relatives got anything to pass over.. so that i can save a bit..

just wanna ask, i have this tingling feeling for the past few days.. and it's really tickling me.. i read online tat it's the baby that is moving in the tummy.. any one have such experience?
Hey, I also having that ticking feeling too! It happens at the tummy below belly button and it is irregular... at first I thought it is my clothes just moving through the tummy and tickling me... But the tinglig feeling is like from the inside, pulling... Not sure it is baby movt cause gyne said usually first time mom will feel it at about 20 wks or later... Anyone else also have that feeling?

My scan gyne said might b a boy.. but will not confirm as could be the umbilical cord... Will wait for detailed scan on 7th to confirm.. can't wait!

cagnes

Yes yes! I have this twitching sensation at the lower abdomen as well.. Wonder is that baby flutterings?
So excited whenever I have that feeling :)

yes, yes! sure to get loads of baby stuff.. hopefully, i can know the gender this week.. since it's already 17 weeks.. =(

i didnt went baby fair.. cuz i find just looking at prices and nothing much.. and have to drive all the way to expo..
will look at baby fairs again maybe at 6/7 mths.. in the mean time, see if friends/relatives got anything to pass over.. so that i can save a bit..

just wanna ask, i have this tingling feeling for the past few days.. and it's really tickling me.. i read online tat it's the baby that is moving in the tummy.. any one have such experience?

Fioray

Hi Ms.Saggi & Fioray,

my detailed scan is on 25th Oct too... visited my gyn last week, he say 90% boy, detailed scan will confirm..

What time is your appt on 25th Oct? Maybe we will see each other there :p
Hi Milyve,

Mine at 4:15pm @ TMC. You & Ms.Saggi? :001_302:

NeyMO

HI Purple..

I'm will b in 17 weeks (2mlo onwards) but i dun ve such tickling feeling.. reali look forward to see how is BB's movement in tummy. (this is my 1st).

All Mummies: i went to the Babykingdom @ 83 Kaki Bukit Avenue . there having offer now for stroller / cot / carseats & etc.
Perhap you can dropby & check it out.

I bought
capella stroller (jz 1 button can keep the stroller / spacious) = $332
Cot = $339
Royale car seat = $333

The aunite JULIET very nice. she explained the pros & cons of each product & give u the advice. And we no need to have it devliery now. 3weeks to 1mth before bb born, they will send over & assemble for you.
Myself sometimes feel "weird feeling" at my lower abdominal but unsure what is that.. So envy of some mummies that could feel the movement of bb... Today is my 19W 2D and will be having detailed scanning on this Friday Oct 12 :001_302:

Smilem mummy, I'm interested in the car seat. May I know what is the age of bb for the car seat you bought? New born to 3 years old?

Teens09

Neymo, you get the post natal massage from the babybellies?? I gt their brochure but i think the transport charges not included abit disppointing.. Im still considering...

Im gg to legoland next month and currently at 18weeks.. Doc say i cant play any rollercoaster.. =(

Apr gal

may i no which insurance u bought? Wats d plan ir premium like? Any special offer? Im thinking to get prebatal ins too but hv not decided which.

QUOTE=NeyMO;702153]the bb fair still very crowded yesterday.. I got the following offers which were pretty good:

(a) Post natal massage - 10 days for $580 ( free bb massage)
(b) maternity and new born photography - $500 ( free album)
(c) Insurance of pregnant mother and new born

the rest of bb stuffs seem cheaper at JB. So mostly will get them from there :001_302:[/QUOTE]

NeyMO

Neymo, you get the post natal massage from the babybellies?? I gt their brochure but i think the transport charges not included abit disppointing.. Im still considering...

Im gg to legoland next month and currently at 18weeks.. Doc say i cant play any rollercoaster.. =(
Hello Teens09, Yes I signed up the prenatal massage from babybellies.. The transport charge is $8 each trip for my case.

Haha... do enjoy your trip to Legoland.. :eek: Heard there are still lot of people visiting there..

NeyMO

may i no which insurance u bought? Wats d plan ir premium like? Any special offer? Im thinking to get prebatal ins too but hv not decided which.

Hello Apr Gal, there are only two companies with prenatal + bb insurance - Prudential and AXA. I signed Prudential one - The one time prenatal ins is $320 and bb insurance is $300 monthly premium (it also has $100 and $200 monthly premium).

I got the offers of $300 NTUC voucher + camera when signing up the plan.. :001_302:

smilem

Fioray = cot can adjust 4 level.. and can convert to junior bed... so can sleep till 5yrs old bah..
I don't know when the sales ended.. but u can dropby any time to go & view.. weekend more mummies r there :)

they have several brands over there.. Tel = 6547 1677 (mon-Sat = 10am to 9pm)sat & public holiday (10am to 7pm). the auntie i ordered from = JULIET.. nice auntie & good explanation.

U can see see.

Hi Smilem, your baby cot can adjust to hw many level? when is their sales end at baby kingdom?

smilem

For sharing info :

i also reserved the prudential prenatal + bb insurance. this agent served me = JERRY. Nice guy & explained details to me.
anyone who would like to find out more, can call him w/o obligation. 98154450.

Just tell him intro by smilem / carol.. kekek. see can get more freebies from him...

Fioray

Fioray = cot can adjust 4 level.. and can convert to junior bed... so can sleep till 5yrs old bah..
I don't know when the sales ended.. but u can dropby any time to go & view.. weekend more mummies r there :)

they have several brands over there.. Tel = 6547 1677 (mon-Sat = 10am to 9pm)sat & public holiday (10am to 7pm). the auntie i ordered from = JULIET.. nice auntie & good explanation.

U can see see.
Great.... thanks... will go on weekend. :)

Apr gal

May I no wat are d freebies offered?

For sharing info :

i also reserved the prudential prenatal + bb insurance. this agent served me = JERRY. Nice guy & explained details to me.
anyone who would like to find out more, can call him w/o obligation. 98154450.

Just tell him intro by smilem / carol.. kekek. see can get more freebies from him...