EDD May 2013

J4s

hehe i always see ppl's baby so shy and cover up themselves. my boi is cheeky, he sticks out his tongue when we were doing the detail scanning.

subs

there's a baby expo coming jan 18,19,20 in hall 5A and baby care festival coming feb 22-24 in hall 6....
wondering if i should go take a look.....

ping87

there's a baby expo coming jan 18,19,20 in hall 5A and baby care festival coming feb 22-24 in hall 6....
wondering if i should go take a look.....
Really?! Baby expo this month?! Omg!!! I wannna go before my tummy gets too big!!!

ping87

No good? I saw some good brands inside Leh.. Am planning to go get pram, milk bottles, pumps etc..

Btw, anyone has any checklist on the recommended stuffs to get/have when we have first born?

xeviouss

I just came up with the shopping list.. Not sure it's comprehensive enough or I am buying too much, please let me know if there is anything I left out or anything I can do without.

Short sleeves top
Short pants
Long sleeves top
Long pants
Cardigan x 2
Cap x 1
Mittens x 5
Booties x 5
Muslin squares 1 pack
Blanket x 1
Handkerchief
Diapers x 2 packets NB (10-12 change per day)
Nappy cream
Ruyi Oil
Wet wipes
Cotton pad
Sterilized cotton for eyes
Nail clipper
Bath tub
Anti slip mat
Changing mat
Small washing bowl for face and bottom
Body wash
Shampoo
Laundry detergent
Bedding x 2
Thermometer
Hair brush
Bath towels
Steam sterilizer
Washing brush
Bottles
Teats
Nursing bra
Breast pads
Nipple cream
Breast pump
Storage container and bags
Cot
Night light
Stroller
Car seat

Last edited:

xeviouss

By the way, any mummies going to do post natal massage? I read recommendations on a few massage lady and not sure which one to go for. Have you short listed your massage lady?

cony

It's a girl for me! A shy girl.. Keeps face down. I gotta walk for an hour just to make the baby turn.
Congrats, ping87! You felt like it's a girl, right? You can buy lots of nice cloth :) Did your gynae tell you that 100% gal?
I'll start buying only after the next appointment with gynae to confirm the gender, because last time she said 80% gal.

ping87

Congrats, ping87! You felt like it's a girl, right? You can buy lots of nice cloth :) Did your gynae tell you that 100% gal?
I'll start buying only after the next appointment with gynae to confirm the gender, because last time she said 80% gal.
The sonographer never say how many percent is a girl. But cos the baby didn't close her leg so when the sono scan the butt, she didn't see anything.

cony

The sonographer never say how many percent is a girl. But cos the baby didn't close her leg so when the sono scan the butt, she didn't see anything.
Hi ping87, I heard from some of my firends that gynae sometime can see a line for the girl (when position is very good). My gynae didnt see anything, that's why only 80%... When is your next appointment? Mine is in a couple of weeks - so excited! Will see baby again :)
Do you go for yoga classes?

elyn

Hi ping87, I heard from some of my firends that gynae sometime can see a line for the girl (when position is very good). My gynae didnt see anything, that's why only 80%... When is your next appointment? Mine is in a couple of weeks - so excited! Will see baby again :)

Hi cony,
Have u done ur detail scanning? I tot thru detail scanning u can c baby gender clearly.

cony

Hi cony,
Have u done ur detail scanning? I tot thru detail scanning u can c baby gender clearly.
Hi elyn, yeah, I have done mine, but doctor said that only boy can tell with 99% accuracy. For a girl - not really... Have you done yours? Now it's a great time for pregnancy - no nausea and baby is kicking every day, proving that he/she is fine :)

ping87

My next appt in feb.. Was suppose to be early feb but it clashes my course date so I change to a week later.

I guess my should be 100% girl cos the sonographer didn't mention about cant see properly. My baby was facing downwards hence we can see from the buttock v clearly.

No Leh.. Cos I dunno if its good..
Cos I was a dancer before I got preg. Now I stop.

Last edited: