EDD May 2013

cony

I tot mothercare quite ex?
Hi Elyn, baby body suits in mothercare are not so ex and I like quality a lot!
A few days ago I bought 8 baby suits in toys r us(0-3 and 3-6 months) for $40 (they had a discount due to cny). The quality is good! Now thinking maybe I should buy more....

Do you know any other baby shops with sales due to cny?

gwen7381

Hi Gwen! Wow your edd is super near mine!

Why sudden change?

No i am still thinking .....i am opting for c-section. Wasnt happy when doctor said will schedule on Week 38 (estimate 15th/16th May).
I thought it can be done on Week 36 onwards.

Moreover ,there will be a surcharge of $500 if i choose dates .Anyway,i will choose my own dates still.

ping87

A few days ago I bought 8 baby suits in toys r us(0-3 and 3-6 months) for $40 (they had a discount due to cny). The quality is good! Now thinking maybe I should buy more....

Do you know any other baby shops with sales due to cny?
Wah! U all started buying! I wanted to buy but my mum didn't allow me to buy.
Cos they kept telling me want to buy, buy 3-6 mths Cos 0mths use awhile only. :(
I never check out those retail outlet already cos they are selling quite ex. I saw some cheap stuffs at my neighborhood and I think I would buy from there. But the one u bought at TRU is relatively cheap. 8 for $40. I would probably drop by one day during CNY and take a look.

cony

Wah! U all started buying! I wanted to buy but my mum didn't allow me to buy.
Cos they kept telling me want to buy, buy 3-6 mths Cos 0mths use awhile only. :(
I never check out those retail outlet already cos they are selling quite ex. I saw some cheap stuffs at my neighborhood and I think I would buy from there. But the one u bought at TRU is relatively cheap. 8 for $40. I would probably drop by one day during CNY and take a look.
Haha, I was not planning to buy also, but the deal was really good and I know that will need to change the cloth quite often. A few sets of 0-3 months cloth also need, because 3-6 starts from 5+ kg (at least what i saw). It would be really big for new born... Mothercare and some other shops have cloth for new born (up to 3.5 kg) - this I'm also not planning to buy, because my son was already 3.3 kg when he was born.

ping87

Haha, I was not planning to buy also, but the deal was really good and I know that will need to change the cloth quite often. A few sets of 0-3 months cloth also need, because 3-6 starts from 5+ kg (at least what i saw). It would be really big for new born... Mothercare and some other shops have cloth for new born (up to 3.5 kg) - this I'm also not planning to buy, because my son was already 3.3 kg when he was born.
Icic!! I shall buy after march. Hopefully by then I'm still able to go out and walk.. Hahaha!

elyn

Do you know any other baby shops with sales due to cny?[/QUOT

I've no idea leh...

ett

Hi mummies,

can i check with you guys is it ok for us to eat nachos cheese now?cos the other day i actually ate nachos cheese and dun know whether is it considered safe to eat. Cos before pregnancy i dun eat all these cheese at all so i have no idea what they are...

flowerii

Hi mummies,

Just wanna check, so it is advisable to buy 3 - 6 mths instead of 0 - 3 mths clothes? Or maybe a few like say 5 sets 0 - 3 mths then the rest buy 3 - 6 mths? I'm totally cluelessssss.. Any suggestions?

ping87

Hi mummies,

can i check with you guys is it ok for us to eat nachos cheese now?cos the other day i actually ate nachos cheese and dun know whether is it considered safe to eat. Cos before pregnancy i dun eat all these cheese at all so i have no idea what they are...
I think it's alright.. Cheese are under calcium product. I took also.. Just that concern about diet, I tend to take lesser. My gynea says anything also can eat. Only Chinese belief will have many restriction..

flowerii

Hi mummies,

Normal cheese are ok. but avoid blue cheese and cheese made from unpasteurized milk cuz they may contain germs. But cheese found on pizza, with nachos, breads etc, i believe they're fine. for me i just avoid those 'exotic' cheese..

afrogail

Hello Mummies..it has been a while. how are the lilttle ones doing?
i went for my check last month, gynea say my baby overweight..... How do to eat less when im hungry all the time?? haha
Anyway, kinda worry coz if baby grows to big difficult to deliver many say....might even lead to C-section....
Any tips to curb over eating???

ping87

i went for my check last month, gynea say my baby overweight..... How do to eat less when im hungry all the time?? haha
Anyway, kinda worry coz if baby grows to big difficult to deliver many say....might even lead to C-section....
Wow how does ur gynea weight?
Sorry I curious cos all along my gynea never tell me my baby weight. Only say baby normal.

I feel that my baby undergrowing :(

May I know how's ur diet like?

cony

hi afrogail, may i ask, how much overwieght? If just a little bit and you are tall, should not be a problem... I also eat often, but try to restrict portions amount and take more juices and fruits.

afrogail

i eat a lot.. haha...gynea was saying average weight of baby is abt 500-600g..my baby was 700g+ at that point of time......i cant stop eating of course...so guess have to see next check up...hopefully my baby will obediently go on diet... :p
this wed going for check up *cross fingers* also for diabetic test..... wish me luck

ett

i eat a lot.. haha...gynea was saying average weight of baby is abt 500-600g..my baby was 700g+ at that point of time......i cant stop eating of course...so guess have to see next check up...hopefully my baby will obediently go on diet... :p
this wed going for check up *cross fingers* also for diabetic test..... wish me luck
Hi gal,

well actually it may or may not be overweight u see.. cos i went for a detailed scan the other time my bb was on a heavier side as well.,.. But the sonographer says it's not cos my bb overweight it's cos my bb got daddy's genes.. thus he's on the longer side.. which means actually they gauge the weight based on the bb structure from head size, legs and hands length etc...

Cos i did a scan on my 6 month and my bb is also on the slightly high side of 600 plus.. hehehehe but of cos we also got to take note of our diet like not eating too sweet stuff especially those artificial sweeteners ba..

afrogail

Hi Hi....

Good news......Passed my glucose test...Yay!!!
Baby weight is back on track. Very Guai....on diet liao.
Im a happy mommy.....

B3b3

Hi all,

may i know how heavy is your baby during 6mth (24wk) scan? under 500gm is it consider underweight, while over 600 is overweight?

How much have you gained at 6mth?

TIA

afrogail

Hi all,

may i know how heavy is your baby during 6mth (24wk) scan? under 500gm is it consider underweight, while over 600 is overweight?

How much have you gained at 6mth?

TIA
For myself i have gained like 10kg during my 24wks :p
My baby was 700g at 24wks.
Now at 28weeks 1.1kg but I only gained 1 kg within that 4 weeks.