EDD September 2013 Mummies

ZPF

Baby is active at night and early morning! Everytime my hubby tries to touch my stomach, baby will stop moving. Hahahah! But he managed to feel the baby's kicks a few times.
Me too! There was one night where the baby kicked so hard that i woke up. :(

Sunbeams

My gyane didn't want to prescribe iron pills to me coz she says I m not anemic... Any one not eating iron pills too?

Skt, I went bkk in march but didn't seem to have such a good deal as u! Maybe coz I didn't know if I was expecting boy or girl then! Heh
but my sis is going next weekend! What to tell her to look out for that's a good bargain?

Mummies, are ur babies kicking at regular timing? Mine not really... Hmm maybe not yet able to tell pattern?
But we shld feel the movt everyday right?

But I do see my tummy in thumping movt sometimes n like my tummy will be in waves kind if thing. Do u get that?
Anyone can tell hiccups in babies? I can't tell :( dunno how to tell...

A mummy

For those who went for the antenatal programme, they told me they'll showing videos on lactation,so they'll show real breasts?Gosh

A mummy

My gyane didn't want to prescribe iron pills to me coz she says I m not anemic... Any one not eating iron pills too?

Skt, I went bkk in march but didn't seem to have such a good deal as u! Maybe coz I didn't know if I was expecting boy or girl then! Heh
but my sis is going next weekend! What to tell her to look out for that's a good bargain?

Mummies, are ur babies kicking at regular timing? Mine not really... Hmm maybe not yet able to tell pattern?
But we shld feel the movt everyday right?

But I do see my tummy in thumping movt sometimes n like my tummy will be in waves kind if thing. Do u get that?
Anyone can tell hiccups in babies? I can't tell :( dunno how to tell...
I saw a feet. Gosh... Hiccups is constant thumping for 5-6 times only seen that twice.
I didnt take iron tabs altho now i feel my blood pressure is low, i get some dizzy spells.

skt

Sunbeams: at Platinum Mall level 5 or 6, do check out their ala carte items napkins, face towels, mittens and booties, long sleeved sleepwear sets with own clothes hanger. I also managed to buy some hats to keep the head warm, knee protectors for the little one to put one when learning crawling. :)

babywipes

Yes i do see thumping / throbbing movement when I stare at my tummy. Wanted to ask hubby to see but everytime disappear before he looks. Sometimes i feel very uncomfy, like short of breath and bloated and i will get slight backaches when i sit too long. also started to feel sore down there...anyone feels the same?

babywipes

i have a brand new and sealed clarins stretch mark control cream for sale at SGD 50. anyone interested? I bought 2 boxes at a go, hence selling one box.

A mummy

Holly Molly, my friend doing spree for Avent electric double pump at half the price as imported from USA. The pin plug for singapore will be given for free.
Retail $779 everywhere.

Plus includes Natural bottles x 2 and a bag.

389.50 $$ ...

Self collect ...

Exactly like the one below. The latest breast thingee pump for advance massage better than the old model.And as mentioned on website you'll get the bag!

Philips - Breast pumps Comfort Double electric breast pump Natural Includes 2x 4oz bottle - SCF334/02 - Breast pumps - Breastfeeding - Mother and child care

2 years warranty.

Last edited:

A mummy

I ordered mine yesterday and didn't have the time to post. 2-3 weeks to arrive Singapore. It's comfortable as mentioned to the breast. Comfort yada yada. So, I really WANT this...It's so cheap... Singapore mark up so high=((

I'm ordering Avent steriliser 3 in 1 from her too.

Retails so expensive but she manage to get for me for $100. I saw at Metro for $139 I think and some $199 include other irrelevant stuffs inside(gift set).

Just this thing it cost $159 stand alone. $100 is worth it for 3 in 1.

Philips - 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer Electric Sterilizer - SCF285/01 - Sterilisers - Preparing for feeding - Mother and child care

Anyone keen, let me know can join in... If you can get cheaper share them with us here!!
Similarly,they will provide the Singapore pin.

2 YEARS WARRANTY

Last edited:

A mummy

Since I'm like already getting all the Avent products ,I'm getting steal deals for their bottles and warmers too..and the milk storage cups...
I'm so excited to receive them.In total i spend all like less than $500-$600 for ALL. Huge savings. Patience is virtue.
Lucky didnt grab anything from the sale table or gift sets.

Anyone want the bottles or stuffs, just ask me ok. I don't know where to get the Avent blender but i think it's unnecessary lar...Just get a 20 bucks one and use it for baby only.

A mummy

Before committing to this pumps please please read and familiarise with Avent and its other products on how they can save your money in future. And if this is the right pump for you. It's a lil noisy though as I tried it yesterday at Metro the single electric pump.So should be same for all Avent pumps. Not sure about Medela though!

A mummy

Yes i do see thumping / throbbing movement when I stare at my tummy. Wanted to ask hubby to see but everytime disappear before he looks. Sometimes i feel very uncomfy, like short of breath and bloated and i will get slight backaches when i sit too long. also started to feel sore down there...anyone feels the same?
Sore is normal. Always feel them. If only I know how to get rid of them. The thing is, my baby is sinking low so that's why the added pressure and soar but it's fine at least she's head down at 28 weeks now=)

A mummy

i have a brand new and sealed clarins stretch mark control cream for sale at SGD 50. anyone interested? I bought 2 boxes at a go, hence selling one box.
Not sure if it works for me. All stretchmark creams just dont work on me.=(( I have bad stretchmarks at buttocks even tho i put lotsa oil=( My tummy is fine though.
Hate my skin!!

A mummy

Mummies!welcome to the 3rd trimester for some or 1-2 weeks to the 3rd trimester.Our blood pressure goes down,so be prepared for dizziness and these few days were no good for me,felt like fainting even though I ate well. Our heart is working like mad. So i feel weak in the heart sometimes.