EDD September 2013 Mummies

skt

Is it too early or late to engage a CL for Sept now?

Couldn't decide earlier whether to engage or not cos we do have a helper to wash and all. Now we need someone to prepare the confinement meals.
Need some suggestions from you mummies. Whats the best solution to this? Should I get a CL?

Any CL to recommend?
Better start looking for a CL now. Else there is confinement food catering if I am not wrong.

chweewy

Handkerchief no use. I read that even those square/clinic mask is not good to filter off the haze particles. .only n95 mask is gd...
Hiaz:mad:

raoow

I'm using the surgical 3-ply mask at home in the aircon! The other masks were sold out and since I'm not outdoors, figured it should be enough.

I'm having a scratchy throat already from yesterday and last night!! Sigh. Hope I don't fall sick.

skt

I have started wearing 3-ply facemask under the haze. I believe in terms of air ventilation, it is easier to breath than wearing N95.
It did stopped my from breathing the burnt smell. :)

n95 more effective coz it stops the tiny particles.. uncomfy but its the microparticles that we need to not breathe in, which the 3 ply mask wont stop.
stay hydrated too!

ZPF

Hi Mummies, I experienced abdominal cramps twice in a week. Currently, I am in my 28 weeks. The cramps lasted for about 5 mins. Does any mummies encounter same situation as me?

Hi Mummies, I experienced abdominal cramps twice in a week. Currently I am in my 28 weeks. The cramps lasted for about 5 mins. Does any mummies encounter same situation as me?
Are you drinking enough water? Dehydration can cause cramps or perhaps lack of mineral such as magnesium and potassium as well. You can also try take more greens or take whole food supplements.

ZPF

Are you drinking enough water? Dehydration can cause cramps or perhaps lack of mineral such as magnesium and potassium as well. You can also try take more greens or take whole food supplements.
Xiangxiang mama, I did drink a lot of water. Maybe I am not eating enough veggie. Will try to eat more veggie. The first time happen is in the middle of night and second time happen is in the late afternoon. Sigh.

skt

chweewy: that's what I heard too! Actually, I have been thinking of getting one before the haze invasion, but to get it now, the price will sure increase. I am thinking to get it after the haze dies off, hoping there will be promotions due to surplus in the air purifier stocks.

Anyway, I saw air purifier from Sharp Plasmacluster FU-z31e selling at $219 on deal.com.sg, if any mummy is keen.

ZPF, ur cramping cld just be Braxton Hicks.. Itz ur body's way of signalling that everything is working well.. I find that doing deep breathing helps me in making the Braxton Hicks pass faster..

raoow

I managed to get my hands on an air purifier today! At Courts Causeway Point. They had an afternoon delivery of only 10 sets and I managed to reserve one. I paid $599. Damn ex

If really necessary, order at Amazon and do 2-4days global delivery. Might be cheaper than what I paid for and better brands.