Edd feb 2014

piano

Hi hi mommy to be...

Im from Sept 2012 mommy.. I know.. You are now very excited waiting for your baby. Enjoy your time with your husband.. And for your first month celebration we are offering goodie bag. Please check and share our facebook, Party Goodie Bag at https://www.facebook.com/PARTYGOODIEBAG . All items displayed are in stock. And free personalized tag if you order before Mar 2014 (include message and your baby's name). We will be glad to help you to celebrate your first full month party. Please contact us @ 9649 three9three8. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Last edited:

JJ2011

Hi all,
I had encountered several contractions 2 days ago & admitted to hospital. Took few jabs & now o medication. Hope my baby will come out on his due date(14 Feb 2013). But, many ppl told me~if your 1st bb come out early, then your 2nd bb will pop out early too.kind of worry.

Hi all,
I had encountered several contractions 2 days ago & admitted to hospital. Took few jabs & now o medication. Hope my baby will come out on his due date(14 Feb 2013). But, many ppl told me~if your 1st bb come out early, then your 2nd bb will pop out early too.kind of worry.
We share the same edd :)
you need to rest more..don't walk so much
usually first baby will pop earlier than edd

dlkc99

lw2898_1.jpglw2898_2.jpgSorry to hijack this thread. Have something to sell.
Brand new.
See description below (from mother care website)
selling cheap at S$50.00
Please contact me at dlkc99@yahoo.com

Features and benefits for Mothercare Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym

• Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym features brightly-coloured garden images including wild animals, plants and flowers
  • The Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym can stimulate your baby's sight, hearing and hand to eye coordination
  • Suitable from birth, the softly padded Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym is designed to entertain baby when laid on the floor
  • Brightly coloured detachable toys, including a giraffe, lion and sun, hang over baby on a padded arch ready to swing when knocked by baby
  • The Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym allows you to detach the arch and lie flat for an alternative soft play surface
Mothercare loves...

…that baby can develop their hand-eye coordination in a reassuring environment with the folded sides of this mat. Then unfold the sides once baby is bigger to allow them more space to roll and eventually sit up.

Want to know more?

Watch baby's eyes light up and their legs kick out in excitement as they see the bright colours and fun garden images of this lovely play mat.

Combining two features in one, the Mothercare Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym can be used as a lay flat playmat or a baby gym by incorporating the toy arch from which you can hang toys to play with.

Keep baby entertained in a safe and soft environment whilst they develop their hand-eye coordination.

Don't forget...

Mothercare stocks a great range of Safari toys all featuring the cute Safari characters.
Fabric composition: plastic/fabric

What's in the box:

• 1 x Baby Gym
  • 1 x Arch
  • 3 x Detachable Toys

Just seen my gynae :) at 32 weeks now, my little bun is baking well at 1.9kg, but I have gained total of 9kg. Gynae said my total weight gain will be ard 11-12kg by the time I'm due :( that goes my dream of maintaining below 10kg

chaw

[h=2]
I want to sell the IKEA Cot + Bumper Pad + Mattress + Mattress Cover + Bed Sheet.
[/h]

Very good condition. Condition 9/10. Used less than 1 month.

It's a self-collection, please bring cash.

Please SMS/WhatsApp 9728 9797 me if interested.

HENSVIK Cot - IKEA

HENSVIK Cot, white
Retail Price : $159 (only Cot)

Article Number : 802.485.30

Hi deariejojo, I will deliver at M.A. How is your bb position? Have you prepare your bag?
By previous visit at 32 weeks Gynae said baby head is at the bottom already so it's good sign.
baby weight was only 1.5kg that time..but he said its normal weight.

now I'm eating more to beef baby up

i haven't pack delivery bag yet..thinking of packing it in 2 weeks time

hi all mummies, joined the thread so late. I'm currently 33 gg to my 34th week. seeing Dr choo from gleneagles.
my baby is also having his head position down and is 2.3kg at 31+weeks.
recently my pelvic area near to pubic bone area seems to be in pain, dr say should be due to the heavy weight of the belly and was told to get belly support belt. used it but wasn't v helpful.
wonder if any of you experience this pain too?

JJ2011

By previous visit at 32 weeks Gynae said baby head is at the bottom already so it's good sign.
baby weight was only 1.5kg that time..but he said its normal weight.

now I'm eating more to beef baby up

i haven't pack delivery bag yet..thinking of packing it in 2 weeks time
Hi deaiejojo, I'm about 32weeks too. Baby weight is 2kg only. I'm starting to pack..really afraid bb come out early