EDD April 2014

Hi mummies, one way to reduce the bill size for me is to not depend on medication during labour. Prepare for an unassisted birth without drugs can save you more. I tried HypnoBirthing and my billed was less than $3000. That was 4 years ago lah. Hey, would you like to learn more on what your baby actually know when they are still in your belly? A free Birth Talk and Inner Child Healing at Bugis on 6 March. Can find out more on HypnoBirthing Childbirth Education too.

naami

Hi fellow April mummies, I'm expecting a girl and going for planned ceaseran on 21st April.

Hope everyone is doing great! Soon we'll meet our little loves!

Rainbowcchen

Hi April mummies to be, I would like to recommend my post natal massager to you all. Her name is Rina. She has good massage skills. Her knowledge about slimming down and nutrients is good. To me, she is my good listener to my worries about taking care of my baby ( well,, I am a first time mummy) and she gives me good advice and tactics on how to take care of my colic baby. Besides massage, I get to learn lots from her as well. And with her bubbly character, the massage session never goes boring. Anyone interested, please let me know and I will give you her contact. Best wishes everyone!

hailey

Hi juzlee, i stayed in double and single bed before for my first pregnancy in Thomson Medical Center. because double bed doesn't allow my husband to stay overnight with me (partly also because another mummy is in the same room), so we switched to single bedder for the second night and my husband can stay overnight with me but had to pay a small fee to do so. i will still choose single bedder for privacy and better attention from the nurses.

Last edited:

Babyhorse

Hows everyone doing? Feeling restless and pelvic pain nowadays. Sleeping is a torture now.... cant find a good position. My baby weighs 2.6kg at 34++weeks. Consider average i guess

Vailey

Babyhorse:861222 said:
Hows everyone doing? Feeling restless and pelvic pain nowadays. Sleeping is a torture now.... cant find a good position. My baby weighs 2.6kg at 34++weeks. Consider average i guess
Few weeks didn't come in here.. time pasts so fast. I'm officially 37w today! Anticipating for a march baby now :p

naami

I'm having sleeping problems and backaches too..tmr will be doing 3D scan to see baby's face. Getting all so excited bout the birth yet worried haha mixed feelings!
Hope everyone's fine and doing well! Any mummies staying West area?

prayinghard

Hi all, I have given birth at mount alvernia this morning on April fool hoho. Until now i still no milk supply even after taking the milk supply medicine tat nurse give me. Haiz feel so lousy

pink15

Congratulations... I pray I will deliver soon as well heading to 39w already. And all this Braxton hicks giving me false hopes...

pink15

Thanks mothercat... I need all the cheering!!! :) next time I step at the hospital I wanna go to delivery suite already.