EDD April 2014

I used to go Bugis village to buy those baby doll dresses. I think they cost like $10-$15. But of course designs are plain and very simple. Now I'm already looking out for CNY clothes. Been looking high and low for nice, pretty dresses cos by then, our tummies will be much bigger! Any recommendations?

Simplicious

Hello mummies, for first time mommies, how big is ur baby bump now?
Mine is still not that obvious and ppl tend to think I don look like 6 mths pregnant. But I had put on about 7-8 kgs!

Vailey

For my first pregnancy, my tummy was humongous!! Now everyone arnd me is commenting that my tummy is very small compared to previous one.. dont know should be happy or sad. Hahaha

Babyhorse

Hi mummies, how many bottles to buy for a start? I bought the avent starter kit for newborn , which includes four bottles only. Enough? Btw, mothercare having sale till 29th. Maternity pad, mats, cotton wool, hangers, shampoo, bath etc going for one for one, and other items from 15% to 40% I think, quite good deal.

piano

barbie.jpglogo fb 2.jpg
Eventhough its still early, but we just want to share info with you.

We are selling goodie bag. Please check us at our Facebook party goodie bag https://facebook.com/PARTYGOODIEBAG and All items displayed are in stock. Free personalised tag if you order before Mar 2014 (include message and your baby's name). We will be glad to help you to celebrate your kids party. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Anddd.. Enjoy motherhood!

dlkc99

Sorry to hijack this thread. Have something to sell.
Brand new.
See description below (from mother care website)
selling cheap at S$50.00
Please contact me at dlkc99@yahoo.com

Features and benefits for Mothercare Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym

• Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym features brightly-coloured garden images including wild animals, plants and flowers
  • The Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym can stimulate your baby's sight, hearing and hand to eye coordination
  • Suitable from birth, the softly padded Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym is designed to entertain baby when laid on the floor
  • Brightly coloured detachable toys, including a giraffe, lion and sun, hang over baby on a padded arch ready to swing when knocked by baby
  • The Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym allows you to detach the arch and lie flat for an alternative soft play surface
Mothercare loves...

…that baby can develop their hand-eye coordination in a reassuring environment with the folded sides of this mat. Then unfold the sides once baby is bigger to allow them more space to roll and eventually sit up.

Want to know more?

Watch baby's eyes light up and their legs kick out in excitement as they see the bright colours and fun garden images of this lovely play mat.

Combining two features in one, the Mothercare Safari 2 in 1 Baby Gym can be used as a lay flat playmat or a baby gym by incorporating the toy arch from which you can hang toys to play with.

Keep baby entertained in a safe and soft environment whilst they develop their hand-eye coordination.

dont't forget...

Mothercare stocks a great range of Safari toys all featuring the cute Safari characters.
Fabric composition: plastic/fabric

What's in the box:

• 1 x Baby Gym
  • 1 x Arch
  • 3 x Detachable Toys

Attachments

MommyLiz

Im due in April too. so its like 4 more months to go. my 2nd pregnancy.....and it seems its challenging than the 1st one though

Hi mummies, how many bottles to buy for a start? I bought the avent starter kit for newborn , which includes four bottles only. Enough? Btw, mothercare having sale till 29th. Maternity pad, mats, cotton wool, hangers, shampoo, bath etc going for one for one, and other items from 15% to 40% I think, quite good deal.

Same as you. I had 4 bottles for my first until she was around 4 months. After which, I bought the bigger capacity as her milk intake increases. I now have a total of 7 bottles; 4 from the avent starter kit and 3 bigger bottles that I bought.

I bought the new improved bottle for breastfeeding. The old one is troublesome as you'll need to remember to attach the ring before you serve the milk. If not, it will leak! There was a couple of incidents whereby my precious breastmilk was leaking from the bottle just because I forgot to attach the ring! I think the ones given in the starter kit were the ones with the rings.

Babyhorse

Thanks. My frd told me avent no gd. Best is pigeon. And how many teats we should prepare. Im so blur in all these. So many accessories.

There are so many sizes and types of teats. If I buy avent bottle , can I use other brand teats?
The answer is no. Actually there's no good and bad or right and wrong about the different brands of bottles. It's all up to individual preference; likewise for formula milk powder.

Thus I won't comment on any brand of bottles as it's really up to the individual preference. I also have the Medela milk bottles; which was said to be the best as it will
not cause colic to babies. Hence the hefty price. But my girl still prefers Avent than the Medela bottles... :)

5mummy

Oh oh Ladies, JTS! Don't know if you guys do pre natal massages, but I went to one for my aches and she's very very good. Got strength (and not those who are like kinda scared to touch pregnant ladies). :)

Review is here: Pre Natal Body Massage at Nouri Face & Body Concepts | NGJUANN.COM

The highlight is that she is having a 1 for 1 deal now. So each 60 mins massage goes for $98... that means $98 for 2 sessions now. Quite a good deal imho. :)