EDD April 2014

Kawaii88

Experience Nanny @ Commonwealth Dr.
I'm a 42 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife.
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
Experience in taking care of infants for the past 15yrs.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hrs/day.
I have 3 teenagers, ages are as follow, 16,17 and 19.
Non Smoking and No pet environment.Many Thanks!

JoCharis

JoCharis: sorry for late reply. Weeks just flew past and happy to be nearing end of confinement. How is didi doing?

Charchia: haha, my Edd was supposed to be 26 apr but dd decided to break water bag on 15 apr lol
Hey mothercat: story for the late reply too! Was also bz with the kids.i suppose your confinement is over now. My little one is doing ok. Taking care of him myself at night. Tiring but rewarding. How hv u been?

prayinghard

Hello all mummies who have given birth on April. May I ask a sensitive question? Have you all started 行房 again with your dear hubby? How is it like? Pain? Very dry?
For those who breast feeding, do you feel pain when your hubby want to touch them? How did you all cope?

Nanachan17

Hi mommies, is there any fb group for april 2014 mommies? I remembered someone starting one and i gave my email too. Don't seem to get any invites. anyone has any idea?

teng2

Hi all mummies...
after delivering... all must be busy with looking after the little one..
no updates here so far :p
how is everyone doing?
by the way... I'm a mother of 2 too.. elder boy 4 years old and younger one delivered on 14th Apr :)

hpc

Hi mums n dads,nanny available at Pasir Ris,very xp with infants to kids ,contact 97327396 for more info.

sept2980

Hi mummies who are keen to save on milk powders.. please whats app 91290316.. savings for all for major brands from stage 1 onwards.

sg source