10k Postsssssssss---------------lets Make It Happen - Noc Gang April Thread

PLEASE VOTE FOR OUR NEXT MONTH'S TREND

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thepinkdot

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

All my kids also no eng names... Then Wen decided to call herself Angel and Yuan too decided to call herself Ashley. Wonder what the boys will want to be called when they are older.
all As.. Aaron.. Andrew.. Ace..

i suck at naming.. :shyxxx:

diymummy

Re: APRIL APRIL - REM TO FILE YOUR INCOME TAX by 15 - NOC GANG CHIT CHAT SESSION WAah

All my kids also no eng names... Then Wen decided to call herself Angel and Yuan too decided to call herself Ashley. Wonder what the boys will want to be called when they are older.
Angel and Ashley are nice names :)

Ting

hmm.. dont't keep the malay name .. but what if next time she ask you mummy why i got eng name but you all never use? LOL!
haha think she wont bahs..
her name is "calculate" deee, my mum say if u calculate the name, then must use it then its "effective"...

Ting

all As.. Aaron.. Andrew.. Ace..

i suck at naming.. :shyxxx:
alr decided to name pin KATE (or maybe katie?) n if #2 is boy will be naming him Kyle.

Ting

Wow, you ladies are super. Its only page 3 when I turn in last night and its page 8 now!!!
hi~

haha yeah, we very talkative deeee. :p

thepinkdot

haha think she wont bahs..
her name is "calculate" deee, my mum say if you calculate the name, then must use it then its "effective"...
mine never use.. ok.. i shall everyday go train her! LOL~ lin yanfei!

Ting

mine never use.. ok.. i shall everyday go train her! LOL~ lin yanfei!
hahahaha~~ yeah train her.
i ask pin, i call u kate ok? she tell me, no i wan kaipin. :p

CanCanMum

Baber oso not his real name, as in registered name hahhaah

he ownself give himself tat name lOlzzzzzzzzzz

coz we always call him Baby, then he canx pronounce properly, so he calls himself Baber lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jaspzz

Hello all.....this April is going to be busy for me...........

CanCanMum

Hello all.....this April is going to be busy for me...........
hello same age darling, u POPPED OUT EARLIER ~~~~ its BEFORE LUNCH hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:wong19::wong19::wong19:

Ting

pin's principal resigning lehs..
dunno why also..
she leaving next week, then they having a new "acting" principal..
hope she is as nice as the 1st 2 principals.....

jaspzz

hello same age darling, you POPPED OUT EARLIER ~~~~ its BEFORE LUNCH hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:wong19::wong19::wong19:
ytd me "seven early eight early" pop in liao lei

Ting

Baber also not his real name, as in registered name hahhaah

he ownself give himself that name lOlzzzzzzzzzz

coz we always call him Baby, then he canx pronounce properly, so he calls himself Baber lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzz
its like a pet name lahs(not as in animal dee pet hor!!), very cute mahs~:shyxxx::shyxxx:

CanCanMum

its like a pet name lahs(not as in animal dee pet !!), very cute mahs~:shyxxx::shyxxx:
But horr i can imagine myself chuckling when the Primary 1 teacher takes attendance and calls him "Baber Wong Kenn Foonn" so funny lehhhhhhhhhh

thepinkdot

But horr i can imagine myself chuckling when the Primary 1 teacher takes attendance and calls him "Baber Wong Kenn Foonn" so funny lehhhhhhhhhh
LOL!!! nooo.. teacher says wong kenn foonn.. he says no! baber!

Ting

LOL~
later he use tt as his eng name in the future also lorr~
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

CanCanMum

lOlzzzzzzzzzzzz

tis morning i accidentally call him Baby, his classmates laughed at him lOlzzzzzzz

tomolo i shall call him BIG BOY KENN FOONN

lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jaspzz

10 mins more and i am out of the office liao

jaspzz

my precious boy fever still have not gone down...

Status
Not open for further replies.