2 weeks wait

mrs_eg

do u gals hear b4..??

some kind of chinese superstition i think....."If pregnant, within the first 3 mths cannot "announce" that u are pregnant" ...

I think i remember hearing it from smwhere but I duno what is the taboo behind it...If announce what will happen?? anyone know?? Isit will risk losing the baby???

lawla12

do you gals hear before..??

some kind of chinese superstition i think....."If pregnant, within the first 3 mths cannot "announce" that you are pregnant" ...

I think i remember hearing it from smwhere but I dont know what is the taboo behind it...If announce what will happen?? anyone know?? Isit will risk losing the baby???

yes i heard b4....they say cos the baby is unstable within 3mths esp when its ur 1st bb.......even my colleagues r doing this too...they 3mths later then reveal to mgr n us......my bubbies too, did not announce until 3mths later n they avoid all celebration like wedding, BD etc cos they say "chong xi" .....

my hubby's frd, they announe the moment they strike...evyting is smooth for them too......

i feel tat its really personally n up to individual....if u believe, then dun say it out... otherwise if really smting happen, u will blame urself rite.....

mrs_eg

yes i heard before....they say cos the baby is unstable within 3mths esp when its your 1st baby.......even my colleagues are doing this too...they 3mths later then reveal to mgr n us......my bubbies too, did not announce until 3mths later n they avoid all celebration like wedding, BD etc cos they say "chong xi" .....

my hubby's friend, they announe the moment they strike...evyting is smooth for them too......

i feel that its really personally n up to individual....if you believe, then dont say it out... otherwise if really smting happen, you will blame yourself rite.....
ya... i guess it is really up to individual bah...

mrs_eg

Where got fast, you say tomorrow it's end of your 2ww mahz, so you expecting your AF to come if not pregnant right? So can test liaoz lohz...

Just dont test as early as 1 week before AF, else will cause unneccessary stress and anxiety.

no need to buy kit to test liao..... dun need to even wait until tomorow for the end of 2weeks wait liao....

It came.....................................................................

thepinkdot

hahaha tell him cannot rush one.... if make you stress also.. sekali worse... then maybe he will try not to drive you nuts... hahaha
he is soooo impatient. and we just started trying. i feel stress already coz i'm sick now.. =.=

another week to go..

ello mummy.. me also praying AF dun visit me this month... me feel kinda of rather stress liao... sianz last month tried fail...
this week most fertile period.. duno will strike anot..

shiseru

Any new anyone? ^^

Anyone taking BBT? What's the temperature like? I started taking BBT and this is the first time for me, tiring have to wake up the same time everyday but find it kinda interesting ^^