2 weeks wait

shiseru

YES YES...hahaha....all of us agree yaaaa....cos our mind auto have this thinking that its ovulation liaoo, must OT OT OT OT n not do it for pleasure....
Yeah, we had 4 bd since day 6, and decided to have another round yesterday coz it's day 14 (just to be safe lahz)

Anyway ladies, need a little help. I just bought the thermometer for taking BBT (never use before), am i supposed to start taking BBT from the 1st day of menses? Take temperature from mouth? Do we need to buy those disposable plastic slide and cover to slip on before we take the temperature, then throw away after that? More hygiene? :S

mrs_eg

Yeah, we had 4 bd since day 6, and decided to have another round yesterday coz it's day 14 (just to be safe lahz)

Anyway ladies, need a little help. I just bought the thermometer for taking BBT (never use before), am i supposed to start taking BBT from the 1st day of menses? Take temperature from mouth? Do we need to buy those disposable plastic slide and cover to slip on before we take the temperature, then throw away after that? More hygiene? :S
If u r the only one using it shld b fine ba... I normally rinse the tip of the thermometer. Buy the plastic cover thingy like waste money n not earth frenly...

As for when to start taking i tot tis have to take everyday one... So u can chart ur normal temp as well n see roughly when it the surge?

mrs_eg

You think you can dont think mehz?? Muahaha :tlaugh:

Anyone got tips to survive the 2ww? It's a waiting game that can make one goes bonkers!
Hahaha,.... great minds think alike... I also wanted to post what can be done in this 2 weeks so that i dun go crazy....:Dancing_hmm:

Whenever I think abt it.. I will tell myself to think of somethng else.... but sometime later... somehow, some sights, conversation, things, etc.. will trigger it again....

lawla12

Hahaha,.... great minds think alike... I also wanted to post what can be done in this 2 weeks so that i dont go crazy....:Dancing_hmm:

Whenever I think about it.. I will tell myself to think of somethng else.... but sometime later... somehow, some sights, conversation, things, etc.. will trigger it again....

hahahaaa....although we'r here telling all of us not to tink tink tink, but we will definitely tink lehhh.......

i oso duno how "not" to tink...when busy, of cos no time to tink....but when u rest rest, look at calendar, then u will auto count count when u'r due for ur AF.....smtimes, u will oso b paranoid, feel abit tired, breast tender tender or wadever, u will start to tink izzi cos u strike liaooo or wad.........

then when u see red, u'r super disappointed......

i tink somehow, we sure tink one laaaa...LOL~ :weyes::weyes::weyes:

Lim2528

Coz AF not accurate and it sometime can delay till 50+ days, so think O might be late too... can we still BD during the 2ww? base on my last AF, I should O at day 18 but HB away.. haha.. only tries from day10 till day16.

shiseru

Coz AF not accurate and it sometime can delay till 50+ days, so think O might be late too... can we still BD during the 2ww? base on my last AF, I should O at day 18 but husband away.. haha.. only tries from day10 till day16.
Wow your cycle so long O_O of coz can BD during the 2ww mahz...
Lim, how do you determine your fertile period? Are you using any tools to help you determine when you ovulate?

shiseru

Hahaha,.... great minds think alike... I also wanted to post what can be done in this 2 weeks so that i dont go crazy....:Dancing_hmm:

Whenever I think about it.. I will tell myself to think of somethng else.... but sometime later... somehow, some sights, conversation, things, etc.. will trigger it again....
Hmm, actually I shouldn't have much problem in this, coz i usually keep myself very busy after work. I go exercise or study for my Jap, otherwise I go spa or shopping, so i dont think about it much during the 2ww, only when the AF comes, then it reminds me, "ARGH I FAILED AGAIN!" ~~

Lim2528

Wow your cycle so long O_O of coz can BD during the 2ww mahz...
Lim, how do you determine your fertile period? Are you using any tools to help you determine when you ovulate?
I will refer to last AF total days than -14 loh. I have OPK but sometime will forgot to use.

lawla12

my husband is driving me nuts!! :( he is impatient to know if we're successful. *SIGH*

like tat will gif u "stress" yaaaaa........ask him dun get too excited....u'r even more stressful than him worrrrr..........

sayang sayang...:wong19::wong19:

mrs_eg

my 2weeks wait ending tomorow.......

I cannot describe that kind of feeling i have right now...

that kind of.... "cant help thinking abt it... but wish I dun think and fret over it" kinda feeling... scared tat the more I think abt it the worse it is...

I am scared of being disappointed... yet still hopeful of good news...

shiseru

my 2weeks wait ending tomorow.......

I cannot describe that kind of feeling i have right now...

that kind of.... "cant help thinking about it... but wish I dont think and fret over it" kinda feeling... scared that the more I think about it the worse it is...

I am scared of being disappointed... yet still hopeful of good news...
Yeah, during this period, if you go and interview for best actress and they have you act the 喜怒哀乐, i think we can win the award.

So are you gonna test tomorrow? Hmm how are you feeling now? Got symptom bo?

mrs_eg

Yeah, during this period, if you go and interview for best actress and they have you act the 喜怒哀乐, i think we can win the award.

So are you gonna test tomorrow? Hmm how are you feeling now? Got symptom bo?
hahahaha best actress..... damn farni....

test? so fast ah???
dun wan la...
2 mths ago I gan jiong... I was on overseas trip u know? bought the kit and test.... in the end.... hahaha ... I was crying alone in the hotel room....

Nothing leh.... no feeling.....:nah:

shiseru

hahahaha best actress..... damn farni....

test? so fast ???
dont want ...
2 mths ago I gan jiong... I was on overseas trip you know? bought the kit and test.... in the end.... hahaha ... I was crying alone in the hotel room....

Nothing .... no feeling.....:nah:
Where got fast, you say tomorrow it's end of your 2ww mahz, so you expecting your AF to come if not pregnant right? So can test liaoz lohz...

Just dun test as early as 1 week before AF, else will cause unneccessary stress and anxiety.

mrs_eg

Where got fast, you say tomorrow it's end of your 2ww mahz, so you expecting your AF to come if not pregnant right? So can test liaoz lohz...

Just dont test as early as 1 week before AF, else will cause unneccessary stress and anxiety.
eh.... dun wan la... I scared....

wait for a few days and see how la....