EDD April 2014

Vailey

prayinghard:841760 said:
Hihi second time mum, can u all share with me with your chosen delivery hospital.? How's the price and service etc
KKH for my 1st, and will be going to KKH to deliver my 2nd. The nurse there are very helpful and friendly.. If im not wrong, after medisave I only had to fork out baby's fee which is around $100+.

Vailey

prayinghard:841761 said:
And also when to start applying stretch mark cream, when do you all start arranging massage lady, confinement ladies?
For my 1st, I applied religiously twice a day up till my 8th mth of pregnancy.. thinking that marks wouldn't appear already, so I stopped applying (save $). But im utterly wrong!! My belly is filled with marks now. For current pregnancy, im applying twice a day but I see no difference already:( guess its too late.

Massage lady, I booked the same one as babyhorse! :D

Didnt engage any confinement lady cause my grandma will cook for me.

viclou

Nope dun need a full bladder. In fact should clear your bladder because the scan will take a least 30-40mins. Just relax and enjoy seeing your bb on the screen :)

viclou

Haha I was before the scan too..but after u see bb, everything will be fine! So dun stress else ur bb also stress...when's ur edd?

Babyhorse

5kg ! luckily i lost 3kg during first trimester. 2nd trimester really shoot up. So scary. Been craving for bread cakes ice cream :shyxxx:

Angeline Tan

Hi all mummies to be...

I'm expecting my no. 1 and doc confirmed it's 80% a girl! EDD is on 24 April. Egg cited.

Am with Dr John Chiam and looking to deliver at Mount A. How about you??