EDD April Mummies

Jofeny

haha... "live streaming"?? Doubt we will be doing that.. :)

Jofeny dear, don't need to envy me, I sit in front of my laptop and work, less movement compared to going into the office...
My doc has even written a letter to my company to advise on less movements, less travelling, more bed rest and preferrable work from home if possible. But of cos with the help and support of my boss and team, my wish is granted. :)
I also feel very tired easily, so will try to do as much as possible then take rest / nap after that... cos my nap is usually 2 hours... whahah...
I'm known as the Queen when I'm preggy, not 小姐... in fact, I also didn't put on much weight, mostly on my tummy... I also like no fats but I'm not small frame.
I'm tired but can't zz.. I'm more an action packed person.. Like to do things.. Now like keep lying down do nothing... Feel v useless.. Then I keep telling myself "growing baby is a difficult job"...

Countdown: 39 days

I'm tired but can't zz.. I'm more an action packed person.. Like to do things.. Now like keep lying down do nothing... Feel v useless.. Then I keep telling myself "growing baby is a difficult job"...

Countdown: 39 days
haha.. action packed person... actually i also like to move around... my life comes to a halt and I became a bother to others, like there must always be someone around me, I cannot move around too much, need to go for routine injections, take medications regularly & really trouble all the colleagues and many more..
I really dislike this side of me and it was because of this reason why there is such a big gap of 7 years, in fact, this pregnancy is a surprise.. I'm so happy that we have decided to stop at 2, so after this pregnancy, my factory will be officially closed! Horray!!
If you can't zz don't force yourself, lie down n rest.

My countdown : 44 days

Jofeny

haha.. action packed person... actually i also like to move around... my life comes to a halt and I became a bother to others, like there must always be someone around me, I cannot move around too much, need to go for routine injections, take medications regularly & really trouble all the colleagues and many more..
I really dislike this side of me and it was because of this reason why there is such a big gap of 7 years, in fact, this pregnancy is a surprise.. I'm so happy that we have decided to stop at 2, so after this pregnancy, my factory will be officially closed! Horray!!
If you can't zz don't force yourself, lie down n rest.

My countdown : 44 days
My darling mummy,

Honestly to b preggy is really a blessing., be it come earlier than 7 years or not.. So many ppl wan preggy also can't.. Be it must inject or take medicine, as long bb is out safely, everything is worth it.

I know how u feel about disturbing other ppl, but if reverse the role, I'm sure u will b v willing to help ur colleagues right.

For me, I had depression/anxiety 2 Years back.. Can u believe it these 2 years I never go out with my bestie/friends before? I can't stand loud sound n crowds places.. Even eating at hawker center is stressful for me.. I feel v bad for not being able to accompany them.. N I always apologize to them for being so troublesome.. If we ever meet will b at my place.. So that I will feel at ease n more relaxed.. But they never Blame me.. Though they occasionally will say they miss shopping with me.. cos I'm always like the kpo one n will always bring them the nicest clothes in the shop for them to try.. N even when they trying grown I will b there helping them to ransack the shop.. To find them the nicest gown..

But I keep telling myself those lowest point will b over.. I will b better!! N recover!!

For you too, all these things that u dislike will b over soon!! I believe only frens that can go thru the tough times with u will b true friends..

My darling mummy,

Honestly to b preggy is really a blessing., be it come earlier than 7 years or not.. So many ppl wan preggy also can't.. Be it must inject or take medicine, as long bb is out safely, everything is worth it.

I know how u feel about disturbing other ppl, but if reverse the role, I'm sure u will b v willing to help ur colleagues right.

For me, I had depression/anxiety 2 Years back.. Can u believe it these 2 years I never go out with my bestie/friends before? I can't stand loud sound n crowds places.. Even eating at hawker center is stressful for me.. I feel v bad for not being able to accompany them.. N I always apologize to them for being so troublesome.. If we ever meet will b at my place.. So that I will feel at ease n more relaxed.. But they never Blame me.. Though they occasionally will say they miss shopping with me.. cos I'm always like the kpo one n will always bring them the nicest clothes in the shop for them to try.. N even when they trying grown I will b there helping them to ransack the shop.. To find them the nicest gown..

But I keep telling myself those lowest point will b over.. I will b better!! N recover!!

For you too, all these things that u dislike will b over soon!! I believe only frens that can go thru the tough times with u will b true friends..
Jofeny darling.. Super like!!!!!! to be preggie is a blessing, totally agree... I also console myself, look at those who wants and yet can't.. how sad right.. and I have so many friends who has to try all ways to be preggie...

YES U WILL BE BETTER!!! U WILL RECOVER!!!!! all the lowest point will be over!!!! keep all these positive thinkings and thoughts in your mind!!! In any time when u need all these positive thinking n thoughts u know who u can think of... our dearest DILYS!!!

True.. only friends that can go thru the rough times are true friends!! well said!!!! :)

Huafen83

Wow wow wow. This thread is so fast. I Been busy at work. Haiz. Yd manage to buy pad. Haha going to pack my bag soon :)

Now I wondering who will be the 1st to give birth. So fast march has approached! I also busy preparing for my no.1 1st birthday too

haha.. Huafen83, we are the chatty april mummies.. keke...

I have been talking about packing my bag but NATO (No Action, Talk Only).. haha...
Now everyone is busy counting down ... wah.. preparing for #1 birthday? My #1 princess's bday is in May.. luckily after confinement.. haha...

Last edited:

chrio

Hi All Mummies,
Wahhh record breaker 110pages April Mummies talkative and very active mummies,
Im very in of the site of Buzzy tots just bought a bassinet with stroller it cost $300 is it expensive mummy?
My sister in law had clean up our room, washed all curtain, throw all need to throw. . .My hubby prepare andtry to assemble like the playpen and fixed back just try out keke. . .
I still remember when im in 12weeks the time where my stitch placed i asked my gynae about is it 100%safe now my baby coz the stitch was placed already, and my gynae frankly and directly told me that NO not yet . . ,we can only say the cerclage is successful if im in 34weeks i cried so much. . .And scared as well, cant help it tears fall down unto my face im in the clinic where a lot mummies looking at me so shy no face to look around i just bow my head and keep crying that time but with the help of my families with a lot of prayers today i exactly 32weeks thanks God 2 more weeks my cerclage will be successful :)
Pray to our God for smooth delivery of all mummies here . . .

Jofeny

haha.. Huafen83, we are the chatting april mummies.. keke...

I have been talking about packing my bag but NATO (No Action, Talk Only).. haha...
Now everyone is busy counting down ... wah.. preparing for #1 birthday? My #1 princess's bday is in May.. luckily after confinement.. haha...
Haha.. Must action action.. Then peace of mind. Actually I took abt 20mins to dump things in. Actually can b quite fast de. Jus pack n one thing done. :)

chrio

My darling mummy,

Honestly to b preggy is really a blessing., be it come earlier than 7 years or not.. So many ppl want preggy also can't.. Be it must inject or take medicine, as long baby is out safely, everything is worth it.

I know how you feel about disturbing other ppl, but if reverse the role, I'm sure you will b very willing to help your colleagues right.

For me, I had depression/anxiety 2 Years back.. Can you believe it these 2 years I never go out with my bestie/friends before? I can't stand loud sound n crowds places.. Even eating at hawker center is stressful for me.. I feel very bad for not being able to accompany them.. N I always apologize to them for being so troublesome.. If we ever meet will b at my place.. So that I will feel at ease n more relaxed.. But they never Blame me.. Though they occasionally will say they miss shopping with me.. cos I'm always like the kpo one n will always bring them the nicest clothes in the shop for them to try.. N even when they trying grown I will b there helping them to ransack the shop.. To find them the nicest gown..

For you too, all these things that you dislike will b over soon!! I believe only friends that can go thru the tough times with you will b true friends..
Jofeny dear,

I totally agree coz one of my sister in laws, when she came in our house to help out, she keep asking me "when will my tummy become big like yours, then she kept touching my tummy vice versa kept touching also her tummy"

I am still blessed eventhough i am in the situation like this bedrest cannot walk and stand for a longer time its fine with me as long as my little prince will always safe inside of me. . .

Hi All Mummies,
Im very in of the site of Buzzy tots just bought a bassinet with stroller it cost $300 is it expensive mummy?
My sister in law had clean up our room, washed all curtain, throw all need to throw. . .My hubby prepare andtry to assemble like the playpen and fixed back just try out keke. . .
I still remember when im in 12weeks the time where my stitch placed i asked my gynae about is it 100%safe now my baby coz the stitch was placed already, and my gynae frankly and directly told me that NO not yet . . ,we can only say the cerclage is successful if im in 34weeks i cried so much. . .And scared as well, cant help it tears fall down unto my face im in the clinic where a lot mummies looking at me so shy no face to look around i just bow my head and keep crying that time but with the help of my families with a lot of prayers today i exactly 32weeks thanks God 2 more weeks my cerclage will be successful :)
Chrio dear,

Dont be worried and scared, in fact baby has a high survival rate at 32 weeks.. hang on just 2 more weeks to go..
Dont cry and worry too much cos baby will feel your fear.. You have to be very brave and tell baby to hang on for another 2 weeks especially he has already hang on since 20 weeks ago, tell him that he is doing a super great job, in this way u are also encouraging yourself.
We will be able to make it thru, remember I removed my stitch at 36 weeks... my gynae is very experience and he has many mummies who went to him to do this stitch. He had a mummy who had 5 kids, 4 times cervical stitch n at the last pregnancy, the mummy opt not to stitch but yet she managed to carry the baby till 36 weeks too... See, positive thinking, my dear chrio.
Keep telling yourself, YOU CAN DO IT just another 2 weeks to go!!! JIA YOU!!

Haha.. Must action action.. Then peace of mind. Actually I took abt 20mins to dump things in. Actually can b quite fast de. Jus pack n one thing done. :)
yes dear yes dear... will do it later this evening... haha..
20 mins?? haha... i will time myself n let u know how long i took.. :p

Jofeny dear,

I totally agree coz one of my sister in laws, when she came in our house to help out, she keep asking me "when will my tummy become big like yours, then she kept touching my tummy vice versa kept touching also her tummy"

I am still blessed eventhough i am in the situation like this bedrest cannot walk and stand for a longer time its fine with me as long as my little prince will always safe inside of me. . .
u will feel even more blessed and happy when u see the little one in 2 weeks time!!! 难以形容的快乐

Last edited:

Dilys

Hi mummies ....

Wa.. Last night had my Wedding anniversary night stay at the hotel (* the same hotel,same suite room) as my actual wedding night.

Haa... Hmm.. it was a nice stay..to recap the whole actual wedding night again... But very uncomfortable sleeping on the cosy bed. Maybe baby not used to sleeping on different bed. Whole night keep kicking.. the bed is too hard for baby.. have to put soft towel below my tummy..for support.

Had nice dinner last night & good breakfast this morning.. (*buffet).

* Went for my gynae review today ... Good news... My baby's kidneys are at the normal range.. smaller liao... *Thank god. bb is now 2kg. I haven't gain any weight. So now total pregnancy weight for me is 6kg.

Confirmed I am having a natural delivery. Placenta ok, baby size good for natural, no premature baby, baby's head down, amnio level gd . Oh ya .. Gynae did the swap test ... oh ..."so embrassing" I have to take off my understand separate legs n he do it. Not painful one... Gynae used a long cotton butt & just swap 3 times down there to get the discharge.

So happy !!:Dancing_wub:

Dilys

Hi All Mummies,
Hi Chrio dear...

Ai ya... 2 more weeks only .... Positive Positive !!! Your case is so common.... why worried so much!

Let me shared with you something .. u will feel that you are much luckier...
This morning got to know from a fren about 2 friends ..

1st friend - She is @ 18wks.. Gynae check her water bag no water. Her bb's kidney deformed & bb's heartbeat weaken. As there is no amnio fluid at all.. she can't see her bb at all..can't do scan. Most likely need to be induced.

2nd friend- Her baby dying ... cos' of heartbeat weaken.

So think about it ... what u r going tru it's just a little bit ...The suffering will not be as bad as what my 2 friends going tru !

*Positive !!!!

chrio

Chrio dear,

Dont be worried and scared, in fact baby has a high survival rate at 32 weeks.. hang on just 2 more weeks to go..
Dont cry and worry too much cos baby will feel your fear.. You have to be very brave and tell baby to hang on for another 2 weeks especially he has already hang on since 20 weeks ago, tell him that he is doing a super great job, in this way you are also encouraging yourself.
We will be able to make it thru, remember I removed my stitch at 36 weeks... my gynae is very experience and he has many mummies who went to him to do this stitch. He had a mummy who had 5 kids, 4 times cervical stitch n at the last pregnancy, the mummy opt not to stitch but yet she managed to carry the baby till 36 weeks too... See, positive thinking, my dear chrio.
Keep telling yourself, YOU CAN DO IT just another 2 weeks to go!!! JIA YOU!!
My 2ndtimemum dear,

Thank you very much for your encouragement, it gives me strenght and a positive outlook.in life. . .
Yes i will always tell to my little prince that he is doing a great job, :) 2 more weeks Lord pls help me. . .
On 6th will be my prenatal check up will suggest to my gynae to remove my stitch in my 36 weeks:red::red:

chrio

My Dilys dear,
:Dancing_tongue:
Congratulations your baby doing great. . .Jia you jia you. . .

Thank u as well for the encouragement. . .

Jofeny

Hi mummies ....

Wa.. Last night had my Wedding anniversary night stay at the hotel (* the same hotel,same suite room) as my actual wedding night.

Haa... Hmm.. it was a nice stay..to recap the whole actual wedding night again... But very uncomfortable sleeping on the cosy bed. Maybe baby not used to sleeping on different bed. Whole night keep kicking.. the bed is too hard for baby.. have to put soft towel below my tummy..for support.

Had nice dinner last night & good breakfast this morning.. (*buffet).

* Went for my gynae review today ... Good news... My baby's kidneys are at the normal range.. smaller liao... *Thank god. bb is now 2kg. I haven't gain any weight. So now total pregnancy weight for me is 6kg.

Confirmed I am having a natural delivery. Placenta ok, baby size good for natural, no premature baby, baby's head down, amnio level gd . Oh ya .. Gynae did the swap test ... oh ..."so embrassing" I have to take off my understand separate legs n he do it. Not painful one... Gynae used a long cotton butt & just swap 3 times down there to get the discharge.

So happy !!:Dancing_wub:
:) so happy for u!! Bb is ok..

So sweet hor.. Same hotel same room.. We asked for anniversary night but my hotel dun wan give me that time. :( but wedding day we stayed 2 nights already.. No wonder Dilys so quiet yesterday too! Hee

My bb no longer kick as much but he is rolling more.. Sometimes drilling mode.. I happen to take my tummy photo last week n this week... Omg!! The difference is so much!!! No wonder I totally no energy.. feel that my tummy is rubbed with chilli like that.. V sensitive n hot... N pain

Jofeny

Jofeny dear,

Ya.. In fact.. My sis n BIL can't conceive too. Me n my sis r the only 2 in my family who r married out. Doc say they got absolute zero chance. My sis married 2 years earlier than me n that time she was still planning to use my room at my mum place as confinement room when I marry. She has been trying hard since years ago then until I miscarriaged n preggy again, she felt something wrong n went for check. Currently she is on Chinese medication. Gynae recoend ivf but we all know ivf no guaranty n it's v exp for them.

My another ex colleague who is younger than me, also married a few years ago but still haven't preggy. Gynae say because of her work stress, her womb is not healthy enuff to sustain a baby until full term. Even if able to manage to fertilize, it wun b able to get itself nourished enuff to grow in the mum tummy. My gf now quit her job. Stay at home n nursing back her health. She is on medication too. N thinking to go ivf.. my gf keep telling me she is envious of me.. N that I'm doing v well (cos I told her I'm upset I can't work), but she say she can't even give birth, she feels v down n ashamed as a woman.. What's the point of working? She lost her health because of work..

That's y I think we r really v blessed... Though frankly I dun like the symptoms n what I'm going thru... My tummy feels so tight now n I keep whining on bed..

Jofeny

Ya Dilys, me too. My weight has been stagnant since 3 weeks ago. Till date is 8kg gain. My Gynae sure to ask me to eat more again. Last week when I go, my weight was 49.5... But the nurse wrote 47.5.. N my Gynae asked me y lose weight? Then she look a bit worried.. Then I say I gained.. Not lOst.. Then she happy again..