EDD August 2013

wlilian

yes yes!! we share the same edd date ... have u chosen ur gynae??
Yup...My Gynae is Dr Anthony Siow from Gleneagles....he was my friend Gynae....so i just tag along.....he is quite good and friendly...
But his rate is on a high side...last time he was from KK but then he got appoach to Gleneagles....but his clinic open on saturday....so i always schedule my appointment on saturday so my hubby can go with me and see baby....

The first visit was around 300++ but then if you go see him now...you can get the maternity package...1.5K, he is able to delivery in all packway east hospital...

Do you have a Gynae already?

chirpychirpy

Yup...My Gynae is Dr Anthony Siow from Gleneagles....he was my friend Gynae....so i just tag along.....he is quite good and friendly...
But his rate is on a high side...last time he was from KK but then he got appoach to Gleneagles....but his clinic open on saturday....so i always schedule my appointment on saturday so my hubby can go with me and see baby....

The first visit was around 300++ but then if you go see him now...you can get the maternity package...1.5K, he is able to delivery in all packway east hospital...

Do you have a Gynae already?
Wlilian,

I am with Dr Karolyn Goh from Raffles Hospital. She has been my gynae for quite a while for my PCOS problem. I am very comfortable with her and thinking of sticking with her but i heard Raffles Hospital package is not cheap. still doing my research.

wlilian

Cos me and my hubby bday falls on 6th. =) So 6 is our lucky number. =)

Wow....then whole family falls on the 6th...that sound cool....lol....u can try and see if your baby willing to wait for 1 day anot....they say within 1 week it is still safe....

MamaLve

Wow....then whole family falls on the 6th...that sound cool....lol....u can try and see if your baby willing to wait for 1 day anot....they say within 1 week it is still safe....
Haha.. easier to remember ma. But gynae say, chances of working mother to give birth early are high. Cos we walk alot. =)

wlilian

Wlilian,

I am with Dr Karolyn Goh from Raffles Hospital. She has been my gynae for quite a while for my PCOS problem. I am very comfortable with her and thinking of sticking with her but i heard Raffles Hospital package is not cheap. still doing my research.

I see...i was previously with Dr Geraldine Tan but she is quite popular and the appointment schedule was quite hard to get....so initally when i found out i was preggy...my hubby wanted to know ASAP so we went to our friends Gynae....and we found he is quite nice and that there are saturday appointments...

I have strep B and irregular menses....so i was actually initally relactant to change doc but it seems okay in the end....didn't though i would get preggy...but apparently i did....

UshaRK

Hello Ladies

May i join all of you? My edd is 4th august and im seeing Dr. Khoo from KKH. Haf met my little baby bean. Will be going for my oscar scan at kk on the 21st..

UshaRK

My gynae told me to go for the scan but advised need not do blood test as im below 30. However, there's this other forum that i follow where some mummies has been given the choice if they want to go for this test while some gynae makes it compulsory. So i guess its based on your gynae and urself too..

ysirene

Cool knowing everyone's edd!
Mine is 8/8, so most of our edds are quite close so far!!
My frends say 8th is popular date, difficult to get single room :( Anyway i hope i can deliver earlier.
I was initially with dr irene chua from glenE.
But then with all the admissions, i'm sticking w Mt.A now (a bit sad to change gynae, but financially it would have cost a bomb if i stick to glenE)

Anyone going Mt.A???

Fishy0706

Hi all mummies!

this is my first pregnancy and my edd is on 11 aug 13. A little anxious as I'm totally lost about things to look out for and good practices to have and hope to learn more from all the mummies here!=)

diorly

Hows the rest of you for your appetite?

I was like EATING ALOT appetite super gd few weeks ago but now dunno is it MS kicked in and bloatedness, just dont feel like eating. Just that there's no craving for any food..everything look so sian to me. lol.. But im so bad, eat so unhealthy leh.. like luncheon meat, maggie mee, pork floss.. eeehhhhmmm...

lyra

Seeing the first time mummies' posts here reminds me of how excited I felt when I was a first time mummy. Now, I no longer feel those excitement. Plus, taking care of older boy myself and is exhausted everyday. Maybe bcoz of the pregnancy, he's more sticky to me. I heard ppl say the older sibling can sense another baby coming along and will be jealous and more possessive of mummy.

yiserene, I'm also planning to deliver at Mt Alvernia, same gynae and same hospital as my first born. I havent seen gynae yet so I don't know the EDD.

Paigepaige

Hows the rest of you for your appetite?

I was like EATING ALOT appetite super gd few weeks ago but now dunno is it MS kicked in and bloatedness, just dont feel like eating. Just that there's no craving for any food..everything look so sian to me. lol.. But im so bad, eat so unhealthy leh.. like luncheon meat, maggie mee, pork floss.. eeehhhhmmm...
Me too. I have alot of fast food cravings and it's very unhealthy. :(