EDD August 2013

bibikoh

Hi paigepaige

Wat u had was a local anasthetic and only affects the nerve receptors at ur gums. They should not travel to ur bb. So its alright! Dont worry...

wlilian

hmm...i'm now in my wk 15...currently my MS stopped at WK14...hopefully it doesn't come back...when are your detail scan?? i have to wait till mid march; should be around 15 march...excited...but like very long wait...:(

Paigepaige

hmm...i'm now in my wk 15...currently my MS stopped at WK14...hopefully it doesn't come back...when are your detail scan?? i have to wait till mid march; should be around 15 march...excited...but like very long wait...:(
Hi wlilian, my detail scan will be around week 17. Same as you, around march 15 or that week..

wlilian

Nope not yet! But I got a huge feeling it's gonna be a boy. What about you? I came across this website which is really very interesting and I think it's 90% accurate cause I use this as a guide for my friends who have already given birth! www.chinesebirthcalendar.org/chinese-birth-calendar.html
Doc guess its a girl...initally i feel its a boy...now...very confuse....seems like when doc scan cannot find anything between the legs....she open big big let us see...
your link and mind link quite similar also like too general le...but base on both calender its says to be a boy...O.O...there is another one that caculate your chinese lunar age and etc:
Chinese Gender Predictor | BabyCenter

My friend same age as me leh...but she confirm hers is a girl...cos all signs show girl and her mum actually dreamt of a baby girl...

I just did my Blood Test and OSCAR this morning, lucky baby was cooperative and all measurements was taken within 15mins. The OSACAR results will be make known to me in 2 days time via phone call. Finger cross.

Paigepaige

Doc guess its a girl...initally i feel its a boy...now...very confuse....seems like when doc scan cannot find anything between the legs....she open big big let us see...
your link and mind link quite similar also like too general le...but base on both calender its says to be a boy...O.O...there is another one that caculate your chinese lunar age and etc:
Chinese Gender Predictor | BabyCenter

My friend same age as me leh...but she confirm hers is a girl...cos all signs show girl and her mum actually dreamt of a baby girl...
My brother dreamt of baby boy. So confuse. But I really can't wait to have the detailed scanning to confirm! Waiting patiently can kill. :/

lynntoh

Did you eat the food that your baby like?

For me, as long I eat the "right" food, my appetite will be abit better. Or else, I will be eating lesser dan usual.
Prob is baby doesnt wanna eat anything..lols... i tried to think what i should eat but apparently no food came to my.mind haha

May I know what is the correct daily dosage for 5mg folic acid? Previously my gyane prescribed 1 tab every morning, now i saw is 2 tab every morning.

Anybody knows?

My Oscar result is out. What a relief, everything is normal.

next appt will be able to know the gender which is in 4 weeks time.

Paigepaige

Hi Girls! I turned 14 weeks today! Just wondering if you girls going down to expo this weekend for baby fair? I am intending to get milk bottles and other possible stuffs. Am I too early to get it? My hubby will be away for reservice this june - july and by then my tummy will be too heavy to walk around for long hours. Awaiting for replies! ;)

wlilian

Hi Girls! I turned 14 weeks today! Just wondering if you girls going down to expo this weekend for baby fair? I am intending to get milk bottles and other possible stuffs. Am I too early to get it? My hubby will be away for reservice this june - july and by then my tummy will be too heavy to walk around for long hours. Awaiting for replies! ;)
Hmm...i will be going down the expo hopefully...but most likely i will only be getting the stuff around June/ July...cos my friend was mentioning that during that time the discount is the highest....

I feel now is still VERY early to buy any thing for the baby as in still have 6 more mths to go.

Baby fair is just like IT show, every 3mths will have one.

Buy only when the baby is 1-2mths about to due.