EDD August 2013

chirpychirpy

Hi all Aug mummy,

Nice to meet you all here! I am expecting my #1 and only discover three days back when I visited my gynae after tested positive on the kit. It is a surprising 9 weeks. No symptoms at all except the loss of appetite for the last two weeks. Hope to learn many things from u all here as I am a little lost. duno what to do.

bunnybee

Lol...then you can see baby hands and leg moving.....my friend one can see it during week 10 already..... ^.^
Before the scan i was telling my baby....today doctor going to scan you....so daddy mummy can see you k.....Be good boy (i actually feel i am expecting a boy)
So nice :) !!! makes me excited and looking forward to my next scan too, but gotta wait till end of the month (neck long long liao hehe)... your bb very cooperative and cute :) hope mine will be too when I see my bb :)

MamaLve must share with us how your scan goes this sat k :) I'm looking forward to hearing about it too, exciting hor :)

Thanks for sharing on the vits you're taking, the doc here keep telling me don't have to take anything else :( maybe when I'm next back will go see a gynae for 2nd opinion...

Paigepaige

halo all! i'm also having my 2nd child edd aug 2013 =) happy to know so many mummies who have the same edd as me! cant wait to see my little one for the first time this fri with dr tham!
HELLO LYNN SO COINCENDENCE TO SEE you HERE! hehe! Congrats once again! Holymamaa from FP!

Aashi

Hi Lovely mummies....I am a new member here and I am also due in July/Aug 2013...This is my second Pregnancy. Anyone seeing Dr. Anitha Kale at NUH? Am thinking of delivering at NUH as its close to my place. First one was at Mt. A. Any suggestions or reviews about Dr. Anitha at NUH & the Services at NUH?

BDPANDA

l also feel that I'm expecting a boy...haha.
when will u mummies be doing your Oscar scan? Im doing it on my 12 weeks.
now have to take 6 kind of medi each day...folic acid, fish oil, vits...all given by doctor.
on top of tat my hubby bought enfa mama milk powder for me to drink...now everyday eat medi and drink milk till scare!! >.<

lynntoh

now have to take 6 kind of medi each day...folic acid, fish oil, vits...all given by doctor.
on top of tat my hubby bought enfa mama milk powder for me to drink...now everyday eat medi and drink milk till scare!! >.<
I read from.another forum that those mama milk is v fattening eh... i gain 20kg cus i keep drinking that milk since 6th mths~

diorly

I only take folic acid 2mg from my gynae...min intake is 800mcg.. Cos i read from somewhere overdoes of folic acid will cause autism, dunno true or not but to be safe.

my gynae wants me to gain not more than 10kg for this... i think quite hard leh cos im loving all sweet n sugary things (i used to dont like sweet or sugary things) so now im putting on weight very fast... zzz... I even volunteer to be tested for glucose on my 12th wk cos i scare GD.

wlilian

I will be doing it on 12 weeks also @ paragon...which is on the 21 Jan. Quite excited...cos this will be a detailed scan and i heard that you can see alot of more details.... ^.^ when is your scan?

wlilian

I read from.another forum that those mama milk is v fattening eh... i gain 20kg cus i keep drinking that milk since 6th mths~

OMG 20KG!? I have now weight gain of 1 KG and i am very worried. Cos i am now 73Kg..previously i am 72KG (and was trying to lose weight before i found out i was preggy).....i am really scare that i will not be able to lose any weight after birth... :( Does any mummy have any experience in 1st child? Is it possible that you will not be having weight gain during the later stage of pregnancy?

lynntoh

OMG 20KG!? I have now weight gain of 1 KG and i am very worried. Cos i am now 73Kg..previously i am 72KG (and was trying to lose weight before i found out i was preggy).....i am really scare that i will not be able to lose any weight after birth... :( Does any mummy have any experience in 1st child? Is it possible that you will not be having weight gain during the later stage of pregnancy?
how tall are u and how many mths are u already? Cus i found out my pregnancy late, so my weight gain was mostly in the 3rd trim lols... 1 mth 1kg!

wlilian

how tall are u and how many mths are u already? Cus i found out my pregnancy late, so my weight gain was mostly in the 3rd trim lols... 1 mth 1kg!
I am only in my 10 weeks. :( Today just hit 10 weeks and i am 160cm. :( That why i am freaking worried...they say pregancy will hit around 10-14kg and if you go above this, you will have a hard time losing weight..

I already have a hard time losing weight...now if i really put on another 14 kg...i will be 80++KG already.....How to lose so much weight.....T.T

lynntoh

I am only in my 10 weeks. :( Today just hit 10 weeks and i am 160cm. :( That why i am freaking worried...they say pregancy will hit around 10-14kg and if you go above this, you will have a hard time losing weight..

I already have a hard time losing weight...now if i really put on another 14 kg...i will be 80++KG already.....How to lose so much weight.....T.T
Mmmm dont worry too much, most impt is baby healthy! lost weight after give birth den say =)

talk to ur gynae and ask is there any solutions, mayb just be careful of your food intake, eat nutritious food

ysirene

So envy all mummies are doing great. I lost 7kg and have not been taking folic acid/supp since 5th wk due to vomitting. kinda worried now.

I'm visiting gynae every other week also..
It costs $200 to get gynae complete the insurance form! Plus all my hopital bills.... Sigh so ex to go through pregnancy like my case.
But as long as bb is healthy, it's all worth it

wlilian

So envy all mummies are doing great. I lost 7kg and have not been taking folic acid/supp since 5th wk due to vomitting. kinda worried now.

I'm visiting gynae every other week also..
It costs $200 to get gynae complete the insurance form! Plus all my hopital bills.... Sigh so ex to go through pregnancy like my case.
But as long as bb is healthy, it's all worth it
Hang on there Ysirene.....your case is quite bad...but just another few more week...you should be stable le.....Gambatte!! Just feel free to talk to us here....at least we are all here to give support to all mummies & daddies...