EDD Dec 2010

bbloelim

Hi All

I went to see the doc for the second time today and was told my EDD is 30th Dec. Doc told me that 90% of babies are born before EDD so I should be prepared for birth between 23 to 30 Dec. I'm hoping for a Christmas baby though gynae may not be around.

Went for down syndrome blood test today as well and the scanning will be in June.

hi,
so early went to test the down's le ah..
my date for down's test is next thur.
n my EDD is around 9 Dec.

bbloelim

Yup, just the blood test. The scan is 17 June. I dont know why so early but nurse said 9 weeks can get it done already.
ohh..u r doing on separate days..mayb tats y lo..
im doing both on the same day..so no need take too much leaves..hehehe..

charline

ohh..you r doing on separate days..mayb tats y ..
im doing both on the same day..so no need take too much leaves..hehehe..
Yeah I didnt want to do on seperate days but nurse said faster this way? Hmmm... Are you guys showing yet? I am showing already, but most colleagues didnt ask yet...

bbloelim

i duno if my tummy is fat or wat leh..coz im fat de..den during my 8week till now, gaining weight..
5kgs up-to-date..hehe.

read in some website, smaller size woman tends to show earlier..

inloveforever

welcome here!!! :)

hello! our EDD is the same 9th Dec...

Anybody interested for meet up?
I am just feeing depressed sometimes and nobody seems to understand me.
I feel different already from my friends bec i am looking forward for the coming of my baby.
Hope to meet some people who are on the same situation as me.

If anybody interested for meet up, let me know...
I can organize...

thanks.

Jaschy

Hihi to all MTB.. I am new to this forum and my EDD is on 23rd Dec.. Nice meeting all of your here.. =) I am 11 week pregnant now..

Will be going for my oscar on coming Tuesday.. hope everything will be fine.. =)

Cheers to all MTB!! =)

xynthia18

Hi all ! my EDD is 15th dec. so bored at home everyday. no company wants to employ me :we2Randy-git:. haha. so i'm stuck at home slpin and slpin .

Jaschy : mine oscar scanning also next tuesday. where r u doing ur scan ? i'm doing mine at TMC. :tlaugh:

Hi all ! my EDD is 15th dec. so bored at home everyday. no company wants to employ me :we2Randy-git:. haha. so i'm stuck at home slpin and slpin .

Jaschy : mine oscar scanning also next tuesday. where r you doing your scan ? i'm doing mine at Thomson Medical Center. :tlaugh:
Hi, Xynthia18 n Jaschy.

My EDD IS 14Dec. I oledi done my oscar scanning, I'm doing at KKH this Wednesday 02/06.

Jaschy

Jaschy : mine oscar scanning also next tuesday. where r you doing your scan ? i'm doing mine at Thomson Medical Center. :tlaugh:
Hi Xynthia. mine also at thomson medical leh :001_302:.. u went to which gynae leh?
my appointment is at 9.15 am.. have to go to my gynae clinic do blood test first..

actually i also dun really know the actual procedure.. so just go to the clinic and await instruction ba.. hehe

xynthia18

Hi Xynthia. mine also at thomson medical :001_302:.. you went to which gynae ?
my appointment is at 9.15 am.. have to go to my gynae clinic do blood test first..

actually i also dont really know the actual procedure.. so just go to the clinic and await instruction .. hehe
haha. i think we'll see each other there.:Dancing_wub: mine appt is at 930am ! my gynae is Dr Tho C.K at jurong east.. what blood test are you taking ? the oscar one or the test for rubella etc.. ?

fr0ufr0um0mmy

Hello!

MY EDD is 5th Dec so looks like i will fall in dec or nov if earlier... I'm showing already, cute little fat tummy. LOL!

Any mommies still facing MS at this stage?

Jaschy

haha. i think we'll see each other there.:Dancing_wub: mine appt is at 930am ! my gynae is Dr Tho C.K at jurong east.. what blood test are you taking ? the oscar one or the test for rubella etc.. ?

oh.. hehe ermm.. sld be for the oscar one ba.. my gynae never mentioned anything abt the rubella one to me leh.. is it necessary to go for the test ?:err:

xynthia18

oh.. hehe ermm.. sld be for the oscar one .. my gynae never mentioned anything about the rubella one to me .. is it necessary to go for the test ?:err:
oh ic... i dread going for blood test. :err: hmm i think it's necessary. they test for hiv,rubella,hepatitis b and others i forgotten... u can spot me easily at TMC. lol. i've alot of tattoos. pple tot i'm an a.h lian single mum. :elvis: so pissed off sometimes. LOL

fr0ufr0um0mmy : i still have a lil wanting to vomit .. other than that .. i think it's so much better than the beginning. at least now i get to keep my food down . haha. i hope when i get into my 2nd tri, i'll get to eat more than usual. hehe:tlaugh:

charline

oh ic... i dread going for blood test. :err: hmm i think it's necessary. they test for hiv,rubella,hepatitis b and others i forgotten... you can spot me easily at Thomson Medical Center. lol. i've alot of tattoos. pple thought i'm an a.h lian single mum. :elvis: so pissed off sometimes. LOL

fr0ufr0um0mmy : i still have a lil wanting to vomit .. other than that .. i think it's so much better than the beginning. at least now i get to keep my food down . haha. i hope when i get into my 2nd tri, i'll get to eat more than usual. hehe:tlaugh:
Hi Xynthia,

I don't think my gynae testing me for rubella also. But I guess yours is good cos got comprehensive check which I would prefer. As for the keeping the food down, I dunno if it will work for you but it helps when I eat plums before eating proper food. But diff people, may work differently. Hope 2nd trimester will be better for you.

Can I ask you ladies if you can 'feel' your babies? Cos sometimes when I cannot, I feel very stressed and worried. :( I know I may be overeacting but just curious if you guys feel your babies from time to time?

xynthia18

:001_302:
Hi Xynthia,

I dont't think my gynae testing me for rubella also. But I guess yours is good cos got comprehensive check which I would prefer. As for the keeping the food down, I dont know if it will work for you but it helps when I eat plums before eating proper food. But diff people, may work differently. Hope 2nd trimester will be better for you.

Can I ask you ladies if you can 'feel' your babies? Cos sometimes when I cannot, I feel very stressed and worried. :( I know I may be overeacting but just curious if you guys feel your babies from time to time?
hi charline ! welcome. :001_302: hmm your gynae didn't ask you to go for blood test for hiv,rubella,hepatitis B and blood group? you mean sour plums ? i shall try that.

anyway are you in your 2nd trimester already ? mine going into 4month soon but i don't feel my baby at all. maybe sometimes when i lie flat, my tummy will like vibrate but i dunno whether is it the baby or wind :err:. but i guess they say when the baby starts to kick i guess it's between 22-24wks for 1st time MTB den you will feel it quite prominent... you're not over-reacting. we as a MTB sure worry for our baby cus we cannot see what r they doin inside.. haha. i would always ask my hubby to put his ear at my abdomen to listen to baby heartbeat. haha !!

charline

:001_302:

hi charline ! welcome. :001_302: hmm your gynae didn't ask you to go for blood test for hiv,rubella,hepatitis B and blood group? you mean sour plums ? i shall try that.

anyway are you in your 2nd trimester already ? mine going into 4month soon but i dont't feel my baby at all. maybe sometimes when i lie flat, my tummy will like vibrate but i dont know whether is it the baby or wind :err:. but i guess they say when the baby starts to kick i guess it's between 22-24wks for 1st time MTB then you will feel it quite prominent... you're not over-reacting. we as a MTB sure worry for our baby cus we cannot see what r they doin inside.. haha. i would always ask my hubby to put his ear at my abdomen to listen to baby heartbeat. haha !!
I am doing tests for hiv and hep b. I just dun have rubella. I meant those fresh plums. Don't eat the preserved sour plums too much, ok? cos preserved stuff are bad for your baby. eat fresh things, sometimes you should take a little bit of the sourish food, helps to keep the food down. at least that's my experience.

You are in 2nd trimester? Then wouldn't you be due in Nov instead? Me still in first trimester. My Edd is at the end of dec.

How I wish my tummy vibrates like yours! So, at least I will have a peace of mind. Anyway, I remember once I had gas bubbles kind of sensation in my tummy, like there were bubbles forming. :)

Can your hubby hear heartbeat? All my hubby hears is water sounds! :p

xynthia18

I am doing tests for hiv and hep b. I just dont have rubella. I meant those fresh plums. dont't eat the preserved sour plums too much, ok? cos preserved stuff are bad for your baby. eat fresh things, sometimes you should take a little bit of the sourish food, helps to keep the food down. at least that's my experience.

You are in 2nd trimester? Then wouldn't you be due in Nov instead? Me still in first trimester. My Edd is at the end of dec.

How I wish my tummy vibrates like yours! So, at least I will have a peace of mind. Anyway, I remember once I had gas bubbles kind of sensation in my tummy, like there were bubbles forming. :)

Can your hubby hear heartbeat? All my hubby hears is water sounds! :p

yeah. those tests for hiv and others. where can i get fresh plums ? hmm sometimes sour things helps but not all the time. hate it when i wana vomit or i feel very bloated. oh. im going into my 2nd trimester this wednesday. yeah. but dunno why the doctor says my edd is in early dec tho'.
my tummy don't always vibrate, maybe once in awhile. dun worry. are u in ur early trimester ? how many weeks are u in now ? yeah my hubby claim to hear it haha. maybe he jus dun wan me to worry ? LOL

charline

yeah. those tests for hiv and others. where can i get fresh plums ? hmm sometimes sour things helps but not all the time. hate it when i want to vomit or i feel very bloated. oh. im going into my 2nd trimester this wednesday. yeah. but dont know why the doctor says my edd is in early dec tho'.
my tummy dont't always vibrate, maybe once in awhile. dont worry. are you in your early trimester ? how many weeks are you in now ? yeah my hubby claim to hear it haha. maybe he just dont want me to worry ? LOL
You can get fresh plums from supermarkets or markets. I'm in the 10th week and I'll be going into Week 11 on Wednesday.

No lar, I'm sure your hubby heard it. Some people say that they can hear it. Mine's probably full of water. :p