Edd, Feb 2011.

Gem2505

wat is PG? i think better use pram if u r taking train. cos we will hv our handbag, baby bag, sometimes laptop bag, plus our baby is getting heavier, >7kg, hands can break man, if drop one of e bags how? v troublesome.

thanks for ur advice, i think coming Aug i will go n register for childcare when she turn 18mths. next Aug
PG - Playgroup. just try to reg as early as possible to secure the vacancy. my niece wanted to enroll at the kinderland (CCK outlet), waiting list, 2years! faint sia. den she switched to MMI.

nutela

Uuse pram easier but i think its normal ah..my bb when i place him in e pram , he will cry2 n ask to b carried ....then i juz ignored n continue pushing him...then after a while he kp quiet n look ard the surrounding.... must let them get used to it or else forever dun wan to sit in the pram and ask to b carried always...hand, shoulders all ache n swollen vein at my hand carryg my baby for so long

Gem2505

Uuse pram easier but i think its normal ah..my bb when i place him in e pram , he will cry2 n ask to b carried ....then i juz ignored n continue pushing him...then after a while he kp quiet n look ard the surrounding.... must let them get used to it or else forever dun wan to sit in the pram and ask to b carried always...hand, shoulders all ache n swollen vein at my hand carryg my baby for so long
im lucky, my girl is ok with the pram. =) she likes to be seated. so at home, just put her in a sitting position, on tv, she will enjoy herself till fall asleep. hahaha...

eowyn

My baby finally learnt how to flip over to his tummy! Now much more difficult when i wan to change his clothes and diapers. Haha...

eowyn

im lucky, my girl is ok with the pram. =) she likes to be seated. so at home, just put her in a sitting position, on tv, she will enjoy herself till fall asleep. hahaha...
Wow! Your gal can fall asleep on her own ah. That's so good.... My boy needs at least a pacifier + carry before he can sleep. But still i feel very happy when i carry him in my arms and pat him to sleep. I think i spoilt him.

eowyn

But after a while, their backs will get hot from sitting in the pram for too long, right?

eowyn

PG - Playgroup. just try to reg as early as possible to secure the vacancy. my niece wanted to enroll at the kinderland (CCK outlet), waiting list, 2years! faint sia. den she switched to MMI.
Hmmm... what is MMI? I think i must try to understand all these different terms. I'm still very confused as to which comes first? Play group? Nursery? What else is there? Hmm...

eowyn

Now you know... LOL !
Ya lor, wahaha.... but still me and hubby very amused by his flipping. Hahaha.... But now we more worried abt safety coz in the past, we can just place him on our bed and he will stay there, now we afraid that he will flip and fall down the bed.

Jheyyy

Btw baby Aly is so much easier to take care of now !
When she's tired, i just put her in her cot or on my bed & give her her pacifier & her favourite blanket & she'll fiddle with the blanket till she's tired & fall asleep on her own !
No crying/whining anymore ! :D

Jheyyy

Ya lor, wahaha.... but still me and hubby very amused by his flipping. Hahaha.... But now we more worried abt safety coz in the past, we can just place him on our bed and he will stay there, now we afraid that he will flip and fall down the bed.
Use bolsters & pillows as safety barriers, that's what i do.
Till now no problem with it.
I can let her flip & use the bolsters & pillows as safety barriers while i go wash & sterilize her bottles, do her laundry then check back on her. Hehehe.

Jheyyy

BTW, make sure he's in the middle of the bed & not near the edge if you're going to turn your back on him...

eowyn

When she's tired, i just put her in her cot or on my bed & give her her pacifier & her favourite blanket & she'll fiddle with the blanket till she's tired & fall asleep on her own !
Why is my bb so difficult to take care of? Everynight when i bring him home from my mom's hse, he will fuss and cry until he fall alseep. I told the PD that, and she said that i can solve this problem by ignoring him, just let him cry to sleep for 3 nights and he will stop crying when he realised that he isn't getting any attention. But i can't bring himself to do it....

My baby finally learnt how to flip over to his tummy! Now much more difficult when i wan to change his clothes and diapers. Haha...
congrats! my gal can flip onto her tummy but donno how to flip back. she will make noise when she is tired so i flip her back, after a while she will flip again, sigh... she tend to regurgitate milk when she flip even though she has drunk an hr ago, v messy so i tend to let her flip b4 milk.

Why is my bb so difficult to take care of? Everynight when i bring him home from my mom's hse, he will fuss and cry until he fall alseep. I told the PD that, and she said that i can solve this problem by ignoring him, just let him cry to sleep for 3 nights and he will stop crying when he realised that he isn't getting any attention. But i can't bring himself to do it....
i also need to carry my gal till she sleep then i put her down, sometimes she already slept on my shoulder but when i put her down, she open her eyes n grin at me, so playful, no choice got to carry her again. i don think i want to use e crying method. anyway, she goes to infant care now, the teachers r not going to carry her to sleep, she will learn to sleep on her own.

Aly is our model baby!

ur gal so guai, my gal her neck still not strong yet, when i put her sitting on e sofa, she will look down, after a while she will slide down. sigh, but must train her neck, i read tat tummy time is essential for her to sit upright so tat she is ready to take solid food. Tats wat i read from baby center website.

oh sorry for e many posts, forgot to share tat my gal is teething! her milk intake has decreased which worries me, drools a lot n kept putting her fingers into her mouth to rub her erupting tooth. its on her bottom left. i m excited for her!