Edd feb 2014

Still deciding natural or c sec...

many advised me to opt for natural but I don't think I can tolerate the labour pain contractions etc
faster recovery for natural that's for sure

At 25 weeks now..

pixietree

Hi, would go for natural too if given a choice. But my gynae is the old-school type, when I asked whether I can go natural this time (1st time emergency c-sec), he seemed amused that I even asked.

Anyone feeling that you are so much bigger in this second pregnancy than the 1st? I am ony 23weeks and feel like I am as big as the during the final weeks of my pregnancy the 1st time round

huilee

Hallo....

Just to share with you.

If anyone want to sign up for baby's cord blood banking with Cordlife during Parenthood Fair 8-10 Nov 2013 at Expo, I can refer you as a friend.
We each can get $100 worth of shopping vouchers.
Do email me at dizzyd3280@gmail.com or PM me if you are interested as I may not follow the threads timely.
Thanks.

rtcy

Hi, would go for natural too if given a choice. But my gynae is the old-school type, when I asked whether I can go natural this time (1st time emergency c-sec), he seemed amused that I even asked.

Anyone feeling that you are so much bigger in this second pregnancy than the 1st? I am ony 23weeks and feel like I am as big as the during the final weeks of my pregnancy the 1st time round
Not for me, in fact mine looks a bit smaller as compare to my first one:(

I heard from a few if my friends that we only need 1 pack of new born diapers. 1 pack refer to 30 or 60? I saw mamy poko is 30 n merries is 60

I would suggest dun buy first until bb out. Coz dunoe hw heavy will bb be. Afterall ... only save a few bucks, if buy during promo. If cant wear ... end up waste more.

Curly Star:839181 said:
I heard from a few if my friends that we only need 1 pack of new born diapers. 1 pack refer to 30 or 60? I saw mamy poko is 30 n merries is 60

I would suggest dun buy first until bb out. Coz dunoe hw heavy will bb be. Afterall ... only save a few bucks, if buy during promo. If cant wear ... end up waste more.
izzit?!

I ordered goon diapers: 3 packs of 58s, newborn size and a pack of S size from baby fair...
buy 4 packs free delivery.
I thought newborn need at least 6 diaper change a day, cos the prices of goon diapers is so much cheaper at the fair, I even thought of ordering more.

Not too sure. Coz I thought babies outgrow fr nb size faster than expected. + u dunoe which diapers suut. Some may cause nappy rash or leaks coz of the cutting.

rinacheong:839194 said:
izzit?!

I ordered goon diapers: 3 packs of 58s, newborn size and a pack of S size from baby fair...
buy 4 packs free delivery.
I thought newborn need at least 6 diaper change a day, cos the prices of goon diapers is so much cheaper at the fair, I even thought of ordering more.

I bought 8 packs of pampers for newborn during ppromotion. 1 pack 24pcs

i heard from my colleagues that each day have to change at least 6-8 diapers so actually use up very fast..

Not too sure. Coz I thought babies outgrow fr nb size faster than expected. + u dunoe which diapers suut. Some may cause nappy rash or leaks coz of the cutting.
I like the feel of goon... very soft. hopefully won't cause diaper rash. intend to get california baby calendula cream as a combo to prevent diaper rash...

rtcy

I bought 8 packs of pampers for newborn during ppromotion. 1 pack 24pcs

i heard from my colleagues that each day have to change at least 6-8 diapers so actually use up very fast..
hi, how much is per pc for pampers?
My friend told me as long no exceed $0.26 per pc is reasonable. On the average, newborn will used up to 7-8 pcs per day. So I brought a pkt of newborn n a carton of s size .