Edd feb 2014

This feb thread is quiet
im going gynae visit this Friday..can't wait to know how my baby gal is growing.

Though my edd is 14feb, I think there's chance of her coming out earlier during cny period :)
Read that full term at 37 weeks onwards

went for glucose test this morning...everything was normal yay!

baby is about 1kg. im thinking of going for 3d/4d scan to see baby features clearly and also for keepsake

babystarz

Do you know what is the cost for the 3D scan?
Hubby and I went youtube to see some 3D scan, seems not cheap..

went for glucose test this morning...everything was normal yay!

baby is about 1kg. im thinking of going for 3d/4d scan to see baby features clearly and also for keepsake

I checked eastshore hospital and they charge $68 for 3d scan. 4d scan is not available

radlink has both 3d and 4d scan and cost $120 and $150 respectively.
my gynae at tmc told me tmc charges $300 and above which is way too expensive
im thinking of opting for 4d scan at radlink

the scan can only be done btw 28 to 32 weeks

I checked eastshore hospital and they charge $68 for 3d scan. 4d scan is not available

radlink has both 3d and 4d scan and cost $120 and $150 respectively.
my gynae at tmc told me tmc charges $300 and above which is way too expensive
im thinking of opting for 4d scan at radlink

the scan can only be done btw 28 to 32 weeks
hi, you contact radlink directly? or through your gynae?

ciling

Hi all, does anyone know of any baby fair ie Robinsons, Takashimaya coming up soon?
Oh and any good tingkat delivery - no MSG, not so oily type?

xgrowup

Oh my edd is on 15 Feb, I hope he can be out earlier as I planning to take my maternity leave on 4 feb. I'm pretty stress last 3wks as I need to prepare my daughter for her pri5 exam.
rtcy, we share the same EDD!! Isn't it too late to start maternity leave on 4 Feb? I'm planning to start on 30 Jan so I don't have to return to work after CNY but I'm worried I might be too big/clumsy by then!

I'm in 28weeks. Is it normal to experience abdomen pain? Having been getting like every other week. Usually at nite & after night slp will be ok.

I'm in 28weeks. Is it normal to experience abdomen pain? Having been getting like every other week. Usually at nite & after night slp will be ok.
hi, if its constant, pls monitor closely & see a Dr if persists.
let me share what happened to me last week...
last Monday went work as normal, but since around 7:30am had this tummy pain on my left side. I thought it will go away cos I always had this pain too.
but it didn't go away, in fact after lunch it got more intensive.
gut feeling told me to go get it checked out.
went kkh immediately. I was having premature contractions. :(
but baby wasn't ready to be delivered, breech position, not dilated. still moving about actively.
I was hospitalised, put in delivery ward, was prepared for emergency delivery cos I was still having intensive contractions. :(
Dr gave me medication to stop contractions, stayed in hospital for 2 days.
Thank God I didn't deliver, my baby was only 1.2kg. my hubby and I kept talking to baby, pls stay in mummy longer, we can't bear to see you so tiny with tubes running around you. :(
but now I'm on hospitalisation leave resting at home, taking medications to control the contractions.

hi, if its constant, pls monitor closely & see a Dr if persists.
let me share what happened to me last week...
last Monday went work as normal, but since around 7:30am had this tummy pain on my left side. I thought it will go away cos I always had this pain too.
but it didn't go away, in fact after lunch it got more intensive.
gut feeling told me to go get it checked out.
went kkh immediately. I was having premature contractions. :(
but baby wasn't ready to be delivered, breech position, not dilated. still moving about actively.
I was hospitalised, put in delivery ward, was prepared for emergency delivery cos I was still having intensive contractions. :(
Dr gave me medication to stop contractions, stayed in hospital for 2 days.
Thank God I didn't deliver, my baby was only 1.2kg. my hubby and I kept talking to baby, pls stay in mummy longer, we can't bear to see you so tiny with tubes running around you. :(
but now I'm on hospitalisation leave resting at home, taking medications to control the contractions.
oh, btw, I was 28 weeks 6 days when I was hospitalised.

rtcy

Oh my edd is on 15 Feb, I hope he can be out earlier as I planning to take my maternity leave on 4 feb. I'm pretty stress last 3wks as I need to prepare my daughter for her pri5 exam.
rtcy, we share the same EDD!! Isn't it too late to start maternity leave on 4 Feb? I'm planning to start on 30 Jan so I don't have to return to work after CNY but I'm worried I might be too big/clumsy by then!
Xgrowup, I will take leave from 28th jan onwards as I still have leaves to clear:)