EDD in July?

Kuromi

Kuromi, why?

can chat other stuffs de, dun need same topics...hehe....
#1 got so many hills to claim.. a bit of phobia to me.. cannot take any bad news.. so not considering for #2.. just praying hard hard that my #1 everything will be smooth..

usagibb

#1 got so many hills to claim.. a bit of phobia to me.. cannot take any bad news.. so not considering for #2.. just praying hard hard that my #1 everything will be smooth..
aiyo......dun tink this way...

all the bad things alrdy leave you, all good things coming to you

Tiggee

Wah! All want so many babies! I dun even know if I can cope with 1. Hahas. Less than 24hrs to see my baby! I don't think I can slp tonight! :)

Tiggee

Don't worry things will be fine. I nv thought abt wanting kids till now. Happy that I made the right decision. :)

Kuromi

actually i thought being pregnant is not that difficult.. but the things that i have face for the last few months tell me how wrong my thinking was.. but of course i dont regret having a baby as there are still happiness whenever i see him moving aroung from the ultrascan:)