EDD in July?

raindrop

I need to slowly buy the stuff. All the stuff very expensive! :(
I know that TMC more or less don't need to bring anything for the baby. TMC has already sent me pre-admission form with the booklet.
wah...y so fast one? Do I need to register with TMC for pre-admission? haha...I thought it's taken for granted that my gynae is there, so I am going to deliver there...

I din go for hospital tour, is it useful?

raindrop

Im not working so play MJ to pass time. And cos im not working, im very poor! so my relatives understand and are willing to buy stuff for me! :)
I was thinking...it would be so nice if people are open to using a gift registry here. Then no duplications and no redundancy ma. hee...

I need to slowly buy the stuff. All the stuff very expensive! :(
I know that TMC more or less don't need to bring anything for the baby. TMC has already sent me pre-admission form with the booklet.
wow.. when u receive??? cos i haven't receive any booklet from them yet keke....

usagibb

wah...y so fast one? Do I need to register with Thomson Medical Center for pre-admission? haha...I thought it's taken for granted that my gynae is there, so I am going to deliver there...

I did not go for hospital tour, is it useful?

Morning All!!!

Got such thing...i didnt noe abt it...my gynae has help me to book the bed last month, and now the only thing I need to tell him is the date I want to go for csect...haha...

now I got one more thing to 'fan' is to bank the cord blood to which one? u all done the research on it?

usagibb

I was thinking...it would be so nice if people are open to using a gift registry here. Then no duplications and no redundancy ma. hee...
i think nowadays ppl are quite flexible de...some will ask u beforehand what u need so that they dun get the wrong things...some will simply just give angpows, cash is easier

Morning All!!!

Got such thing...i didnt noe abt it...my gynae has help me to book the bed last month, and now the only thing I need to tell him is the date I want to go for csect...haha...

now I got one more thing to 'fan' is to bank the cord blood to which one? u all done the research on it?
morning everyone too.. i haven't book yet cos nurse say still early.. will pass me the form on my next appointment... than i will see if i can get the booklet after i register keke...

i did receive many sms about to bank the cord blood n ask the nurse, she juz ask me to ignore first cos.. is not from them.. have also ask hubby he don't wan... can check y we need to keep it.. cos my 2 son i did not do so??

i think nowadays ppl are quite flexible de...some will ask u beforehand what u need so that they dun get the wrong things...some will simply just give angpows, cash is easier
ya cash better cos... sometime the gift we receive is double or we don't use it at all hahah

Tiggee

I recieve the pre admission form quite long ago. I think abt 2 or 3 weeks. When I went my 20th week scan my gynae clinic ask me what bedded I want, den I also dunno. So just say 4 bedded, den a week or 2 they send me the letter and booklet.

I didn't go the hospital tour. Thinking of doing so after my next appointment. :)

I was also thinking of doing a baby shower so that I can get more free stuff. Hahas!

usagibb

I recieve the pre admission form quite long ago. I think about 2 or 3 weeks. When I went my 20th week scan my gynae clinic ask me what bedded I want, then I also dont know. So just say 4 bedded, then a week or 2 they send me the letter and booklet.

I didn't go the hospital tour. Thinking of doing so after my next appointment. :)

I was also thinking of doing a baby shower so that I can get more free stuff. Hahas!

its good to have baby shower...cos the bb needs alot of blessing...

my mom told me #2 dont need do, but then i feel must be fair to her also...so i will still go ahead...

you all got any lobang for cupcakes?

Tiggee

my mom told me #2 dont need do, but then i feel must be fair to her also...so i will still go ahead...

I don't know want to do anot. Like very troublesome. Sigh. I also dunno where to host the baby shower, my hubs hse too small. I go ask my mummy 1st. And I've nv gone to a baby shower before. So i dunno how it is like.

usagibb

i tink my lower part ard the poo poo area, the skin tear abit, i went toilet, see my pantyliner got abit of blood stain, but i wipe..nthg, just a dot of blood stain...tink my skin tear again...so easily...

keke me this time not baby shower... only pray (Chinese wan) and ask my sis n brother to come over.. cos 3rd wan liao and is boy again and if i have tat relative will start talk around... cos my other cousin also like this.... hai...too big family so alot of problem wan hahah

boredmtb

update:

Nickname_EDD Date_Baby #_Gender_Hospital_ Staying_Age
1. Alilock_5-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_TMC
2. Kungfumummy_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
3. Bella_7-Jul-11_#1_ Princess
4. Newbie2009_8-Jul-11_#2_Most likely Prince_KKH_North-East
5. Pommesfrites_8-Jul-11_#1_ Princess_Mt A_West_28
6. Tiggee_12-Jul-11_ #1_Prince_Mt A/TMC_East_21
7. Usagibb_13-Jul-11_#2_ Princess_TMC_West_32
8. Fizafifi_13-Jul_11_#1
9. Mixue84_15-Jul-11_#1_Secret Gender_Raffles Hospital_27
10. Boredmtb_18-Jul-11_#1_Prince_Mt A_30_CCK_yes
11. Intrick_18-Jul-11_#2_Secret Gender_TMC_Central_34
12. 26JMC_19-Jul-11_#1_Princess_Most likely Mt A_Tiong Bahru_29
13. Jennifer Kee_20-Jul-11_#3_ Prince_TMC_31_Yes
14. Raindrop_23-Jul-11_#1_Prince_TMC_West_32
15. Crankywomen_24-Jul-11_31_Princess
16. Kuromi_25-Jul-11_#1_Prince_Gleneagles Hospital_North East_29
17. UKSportgal_28-Jul-11_#1_Prince_PEH_East_30
18. Hana_28-Jul-11_#1_ Princess _Most likely TMC_West_24
19. Boys_30-Jul-11_#4_Prince_ Gleneagles Hospital_Central_37
20. Eejess_#1

boredmtb

Hello people,

Didn't reply to this thread for a long time.Been busy watching movies, doing a little clearing up at hm and started a little shopping for baby's arrival. Have yet to get baby cot and so looking fwd to baby fair at expo next mth.. By the way, what brand of baby cot did u ladies buy and how much?

i tink my lower part around the poo poo area, the skin tear abit, i went toilet, see my pantyliner got abit of blood stain, but i wipe..nthg, just a dot of blood stain...tink my skin tear again...so easily...

for me, cause i got piles...so whenever my stools are too hard, it will bleed..:embarrassed:
ive got to drink more water..:001_302:

Hello people,

Didn't reply to this thread for a long time.Been busy watching movies, doing a little clearing up at hm and started a little shopping for baby's arrival. Have yet to get baby cot and so looking fwd to baby fair at expo next mth.. By the way, what brand of baby cot did u ladies buy and how much?
im planning to get the cot from ikea...quite small and simple...$79...The cot is not really what I want as we have to manually unscrew to lower the cot...but will still be getting it as its good enough for the time being...

Tiggee

Hello people,

I think I buying playpen instead. I dun like the fact that that cots are made of wood.

i tink my lower part ard the poo poo area, the skin tear abit, i went toilet, see my pantyliner got abit of blood stain, but i wipe..nthg, just a dot of blood stain...tink my skin tear again...so easily...
me too having this problem and sometime poo poo also have blood.. hai... sometime also itch.. y like tat hai

usagibb

me too having this problem and sometime poo poo also have blood.. hai... sometime also itch.. y like tat hai
i went to pee again after lunch...nthg obvious, just when wipe still got that dot of blood, super tiny lar...so guess really is from the external...very scare to see blood....