EDD in MAR 2010

terasey

For medela, I know there is a conversion kit for compatibility with avent bottles. But avent pumps dont't seem to have something similar. You could explore pumping and pouring into milk bags though.
read about the milk bags, seems very formidable. Where to buy good & cheap ones?

i can still squeeze into my old pants. Havent got myself any piece of maternity clothes!

all i need was The Belly Belt to fasten the buttons on my old pants. It works brilliantly!! You should get it from Mothercare, to save some $$ from buying maternity pants!
Same same here :) I'm using the belly belt to fasten all my pants, jeans, shorts and skirts. It works brilliant thus save on maternity clothing. Btw, maternity clothing isn't pretty at all so dun waste unnecessary $ cos only use it for awhile. $$ worth spending on bb instead :tlaugh:

Thanks Wendy & lingerbell =D

Edd's on 10th March and she's a baby girl =D

What about you?
Hello pretty bb girl :Dancing_wub: mine a boy edd 16mar2010 :wong19:

Poll
1) Lingerbell Boy
2 Angelwendy Boy
3) Chocbuzz Girl
4) Princesses boy
5) Serendipity boy
6) sharonk Girl
7) cloudhoney Girl
8) Fiza Girl
9) rains girl
10) canisque boy
11) jasintha boy
12) terasey girl
13) Callie girl

New addition added :red:

serendipity

terasey, HAHA you may be right. I've delivering at Mt A. I bought 2 boxes of Lansinoh to try although some says it it thin.

canisque

i just called them last week and mailed out the cheque. I would suggest u call them and register now if interested.

Thomson Parentcraft 62514090

2 locations: AMK & TMC

W/ FBI: $163.70
W/O FBI:$181.90

Class Period: 19 Jan 10 - 9 Mar 10.

I registered but they refused to advise me the class details, stating that payment has to be received first. And paymetn usually has to be in 3 weeks before the 1st lesson. However, I called and spoke to another lady before. She assured that there are ample vacancies. So if you are contemplating.. can still call and enquire.
hello terasey,
i took a shot of the schedules at both AMK and Thomson today (the one for 19 Jan-9 Mar). would you like to have it? can you PM me your email address? if there are others who would like to have it also can PM me.

terasey

hello terasey,
i took a shot of the schedules at both AMK and Thomson today (the one for 19 Jan-9 Mar). would you like to have it? can you PM me your email address? if there are others who would like to have it also can PM me.

hey thanks for offering~ i dun mind to take a look. although i already went down TMC yesterday to make payment by credit card as they insist they have not received my cheque.. :(

Just

terasey

hello terasey,

hey thanks for offering~ i dun mind to take a look. although i already went down TMC yesterday to make payment by credit card as they insist they have not received my cheque.. :(

Feel glad to settle my

terasey

hello terasey,

Feel glad to settle my FBI & Antenatal class payment..

terasey

hello terasey,

hey thanks for offering~ i dont mind to take a look. although i already went down Thomson Medical Center yesterday to make payment by credit card as they insist they have not received my cheque.. :(

Feel glad to settle my FBI & Antenatal class payment.. hehe. at least manage to save some money

canisque

Feel glad to settle my FBI & Antenatal class payment..
As for me the lady didn't ask me to pay first. She said can book the class first then pay later cos I couldn't decide yet on which day to attend the class due to tight schedule. Hmmm funny how she insisted you pay first before anything else! I was concern too when she said "later can" so I asked again, "you sure?" just to make sure.

terasey

As for me the lady didn't ask me to pay first. She said can book the class first then pay later cos I couldn't decide yet on which day to attend the class due to tight schedule. Hmmm funny how she insisted you pay first before anything else! I was concern too when she said "later can" so I asked again, "you sure?" just to make sure.

wah~ why so double standard sia...

anyway when i was there yesterday, i saw a man raving at the counter wanting to complain about the customer service. He said the medela pump he bought "gives out smoke" and when he called, the lady did not provide him good info. but that man pretty obnoxious too as he speaks sarcasms.

my email: terasey@hotmail.com

Luckyone

Hey March mummy sry i'm confuse... is the outing still on?? on 17 jan....??
who is confirm??
Hello angelwendy, mine is same as you. Boy boy :001_302:. So happy.
Soon you will give birth hor. Have you got everything you need already?
I started feel my tummy "heavy" liao. Can't really shop more than 1 hour when I go shopping.
Still got 4 more months to go... I already start to put on the tummy support but it only helps a bit.
Everyday I feel so "heavy"
My gynae said my baby a bit "big" what about yours?
Yeap for boy boy nice clothing hor, did you go "Fox" to take a look?
I bought 1 pais of nice shoes, few pairs of socks and 1 t-shirt with coller and i jean after discount cost $40 only.

Last edited:

angelwendy

Hello angelwendy, mine is same as you. Boy boy :001_302:. So happy.
Soon you will give birth . Have you got everything you need already?
I started feel my tummy "heavy" . Can't really shop more than 1 hour when I go shopping.
Still got 4 more months to go... I already start to put on the tummy support but it only helps a bit.
Everyday I feel so "heavy"
My gynae said my baby a bit "big" what about yours?
Yeap for boy boy nice clothing , did you go "Fox" to take a look?
I bought 1 pais of nice shoes, few pairs of socks and 1 t-shirt with coller and i jean after discount cost $40 only.

Hee.... yup soon.. still got 6 ~ 8 weeks to go.... counting down...:Dancing_wub: me still got some things haven buy... bath tub...& diapers & FM.... so maybe later part then buy when date nearer.. clothes all that i already bought.. so no need anymore... i don't wanna get so many clothes cause scare over grown very fast...:err: yup.. me feel heavy already.. feet will feel tired if i walk too long.... & also having BH this few days.... so a bit painful... sometime sleepless night.... :embarrassed: so a bit tired... but hanging on... can't wait to hold my boy in my arm....:Dancing_tongue: my boy is a bit too heavy.. but not that much... so is ok.. just need to control...

how's ur baby now?? moving alot?? got all ur stuff already??