EDD in MAR 2010

chocbuzz

hi everyone!

My EDD is 20th March 2010.

Yup. my baby has shown her gender in her 16th week... quite surprised cos i didn't think i would be able to know so early....:001_302:

angelwendy

Hee... went to do my detail scan already... is a BOY.... hee.. now shop a bit here & there... can't don't wan last min then one short buy.. if not very xiong.... hee....:001_302: now can feel baby moving le... any March mummy feeling baby moving already???

chocbuzz

Hee... went to do my detail scan already... is a BOY.... hee.. now shop a bit here & there... can't dont't want last min then one short buy.. if not very xiong.... hee....:001_302: now can feel baby moving ... any March mummy feeling baby moving already???

You can feel already?? Nope I cant feel my baby yet..... guess it must be pretty exciting!...

Cant wait to feel mine!! :001_302:

angelwendy

You can feel already?? Nope I cant feel my baby yet..... guess it must be pretty exciting!...

Cant wait to feel mine!! :001_302:

now feel just a light feeling only... slowly it will get stronger.. hee.. slowly ba.. last time i also worry that y i haven feel mine...:Dancing_wub:

kym

hi mummies, I understand the frustrations of searching a reliable confinment lady. Hence I decided to act as freelance cl middeman. My sister and cousin are good and popular confinement ladies from malaysia and they have the network for cl in johor. So the service that I can provide is to recommend the cl, arrange the cl to meet mummy so you can sit down to discuss the price, terms and conditions. No more blind recommendation. no more problems on can't find the cl when near the due date. no more stupid cl from agency too. Please email at kympang@hotmail.com or my contact no. 90303128 for friendly and reliable service. All the best!

rains

Hee... went to do my detail scan already... is a BOY.... hee.. now shop a bit here & there... can't dont't want last min then one short buy.. if not very xiong.... hee....:001_302: now can feel baby moving ... any March mummy feeling baby moving already???
hiya.. my edd 15 mar... start to feel the moves just last week.. not very strong though.. but dont know if it is moving or hiccups leh.. heee.. :001_302:

angelwendy

hiya.. my edd 15 mar... start to feel the moves just last week.. not very strong though.. but dont know if it is moving or hiccups .. heee.. :001_302:

Hehe slowly u will know wat is the diff .... cause now i also dont know wat is the diff yet...:001_302:

rains

Hehe slowly you will know what is the diff .... cause now i also dont know what is the diff yet...:001_302:
keke.. my friend told me that my baby is havin hiccups.. hee.. but when i touch my tummy, it stopped. it start again when i removed my hand.. ;)

angelwendy, i read other threads and came to know you are with KKH? Me too leh.. Im subsidised :D

angelwendy

keke.. my friend told me that my baby is havin hiccups.. hee.. but when i touch my tummy, it stopped. it start again when i removed my hand.. ;)

angelwendy, i read other threads and came to know you are with Kandang Kerbau Hospital? Me too .. Im subsidised :D

Yup this few days my baby also hiccup.. haha.. feel very excited... yup i'm going to give birth at KKH... who is ur doctor?? i'm consider a private...
i'm with doctor Anthony Siow...:001_302: when is ur EDD? done ur detail check?

MrsBenz

hi everyone!

My EDD is 20th March 2010.

Yup. my baby has shown her gender in her 16th week... quite surprised cos i didn't think i would be able to know so early....:001_302:

ya.. same here.. most of my frenz.. said too early toknow the gender but i alreadi know..