EDD in Oct'09

hueychye79

oh btw mummies... just ask ...
when the massage lady come.. you all lie down on another single mattress or just lie on your own bed?
before she come..you shower 1st?
thanks....
I already prepare the yoga map to do massage and is advise to take shower before that....

Did your massage lady help to do to binder in your tummy?

If so, means you need to wait at least 8hrs than can take out the thing...

So, better take shower first... :001_302:

hueychye79

same here, nite time always can not sleep well..

sometime i feel my tummy also more pain at nite than during day...but then not showing any labour sign tho..

then last nite my 1st dear daughter also wake up and cry few times and want me to carry for a while then put her sleep again....making me super tired...but try to nap now still can not manage to close eyes...so i go online instead haha..

i guess, tho it's quite hectic but still ok ...soon i got to deal w/ 2 baby crying at d same time...haha
Porukadotzu, at night time before sleep when I have the braxton hicks I will start to time....

The frequent is like 20mins to 30mins~~

And it can continue about 2-3 hours, sometimes I really hope it will continue until next morning...

But weird thing is, the braxton hick normally will go off in the morning~~ :err:

Haiz~~

Need to let gynae check the dilate this Thursday again...

lonerjas

oh btw mummies... just ask ...
when the massage lady come.. you all lie down on another single mattress or just lie on your own bed?
before she come..you shower 1st?
thanks....
i don bath before cos the jamu got 1 smell haha.. i will wrap the bengkung for 6 to 8 hrs so abt noon time den bath

lonerjas

POrukadotzu & hakisumi mummy:

i taking 4 bedded tis time leh heehee

POrukadotzu:

Wat is ur gynae name.. mayb we share gynae cos my gynae oso got clinic at Mt A

hakisumi

Hakisumi, did your gynae suggest you to induce?

Heard that actually still can drag 2 more weeks after the due date if you want to... :001_302:

But.... I know is very tired to wait, sekali in the end baby still dont't want to come out and in the end still need to induce.. :eek:11:

For me, if worst come to worst no choice have to accept the suggestion from gynae - go induce loh~~~ :embarrassed:
no.. my last visit gynae nvr say anything abt induce.. this thurs which is my edd date visit him at his clinic den he ll suggest to me what to do from there lor...

i dun think i wan any date later den 17/18 oct.. cos if 1mth bday.. which will be on 17/18 nov.. my PIL plan to go south africa..the departure date is 18 nov...till now they havent buy the air ticket cos i havent give birth...dun really wanna spoil their plan...

hakisumi

I already prepare the yoga map to do massage and is advise to take shower before that....

yoga mat ll it be too thin?

my massage lady is my god sis recommend 1...
according to my god sis experience, will have the binder that wrap 8hrs..
hmm.. in that case.. i better shower b4 she comes..
when remove the binder maybe just wipe body..

hakisumi

Porukadotzu, at night time before sleep when I have the braxton hicks I will start to time....

The frequent is like 20mins to 30mins~~

And it can continue about 2-3 hours, sometimes I really hope it will continue until next morning...

But weird thing is, the braxton hick normally will go off in the morning~~ :err:

sigh~~

Need to let gynae check the dilate this Thursday again...
ya.. i have frequent and quite long braxton hick...
the more frequent means?

moonfairy

eh i mention is nothing to do with my sleeping position.. my hand is 24hr numb heehee..
Err... okay. Coz if I sleep wrong position, the numbness will continue on after I wake up. Maybe you want to do more hand exercise? Or did you type too much? :001_302:

karoru

mummies, i went for my checkup today again... gyane said still not dilated yet and no contractions, too... i will be seeing her again 1 day before my edd, 21 oct... back to the waiting game again... lol

hakisumi

mummies, i went for my checkup today again... gyane said still not dilated yet and no contractions, too... i will be seeing her again 1 day before my edd, 21 oct... back to the waiting game again... lol
we on the same boat rocking my dear karoru mummy....
no fun at all.... we maybe rock harder...maybe can D-day asap.... LOlz...
:Dancing_wub:

karoru

we on the same boat rocking my dear karoru mummy....
no fun at all.... we maybe rock harder...maybe can D-day asap.... LOlz...
:Dancing_wub:
lol, hakisumi mummy... ya, both of us wondering when baby wants to pop out... waiting and waiting... the funny thing is at 33 weeks, baby wants to pop out but docs gave me medicines to stop him from popping out... now when time is ready and ripe, he don want to come out anymore... naughty baby!!

hueychye79

no.. my last visit gynae never say anything about induce.. this thurs which is my edd date visit him at his clinic then he ll suggest to me what to do from there ...

i dont think i want any date later then 17/18 oct.. cos if 1mth bday.. which will be on 17/18 nov.. my parent in law plan to go south africa..the departure date is 18 nov...till now they havent buy the air ticket cos i havent give birth...dont really wanna spoil their plan...
Oh! Maybe your gynae will suggest you to induce since you don't want to give birth later than 17/18...

Stan

Yoga mat too thin... cos i also prepared yoga mat and end up have to find old mattress cos when the lady press hard, ur body is against the floor!!

hueychye79

yoga mat ll it be too thin?

my massage lady is my god sis recommend 1...
according to my god sis experience, will have the binder that wrap 8hrs..
hmm.. in that case.. i better shower before she comes..
when remove the binder maybe just wipe body..
Did you have those foldable mattress?

Maybe can use the mattress plus the yoga mat, because I find it is more easy to clean up... :001_302: