EDD in Oct'09

hakisumi

lonerjas mummy, porukadotza & huyechye mummy.. wasabimeigo delivery aldy?
everything smooth smooth okie...
jia you jia you....

lonerjas

I back home today le... I when labour on Wed.. Baby still not discharge due to Jaudice ( as usual ) Will update big day later...

Porukadotzu

Hai All,

i still haven't pop out yet hahha...

still need to see doc for ctg next week for the last time, if next week still haven't pop out then wait untill 4th november if still no sign then my gynae will do something...:elvis:

Porukadotzu

hmm.. cos at that time the 2 bedder not ready maybe some havent check out..so i was push to 4 bedder ward
i deliver about 8am..
luckily hubby managed to take photos in the delivery room...
babt at the st rapheal nursery..lvl 3.. maybe that time my hubby push out let our parents see..
hai, how're you with the new baby?

fun? hehe

oh, the raphael nursery was closed when i reached there last time, not open for display hehhehehe...

post some photos when u're free!:tlaugh:

lonerjas

Hi Lonerjas,

congratz for Baby Leroy!

So you go induce or naturally then?
back home already?
baby ok? no jaundice rite..?
naturally no induce..

i just came back but baby cant cos got jaudice.. Normal la all my babies got jaudice. stay there 1 more nite for phototherapy oso gd. If not like my previous 2 need polyclinic and blood test then refer hosp admit 2 days then need go back polyclinic check afew time. Keep poke for blood tst poor thing..

So now once and for all recover then discharge lor

Last edited:

Porukadotzu

naturally no induce..

i just came back but baby cant cos got jaudice.. Normal all my babies got jaudice. stay there 1 more nite for phototherapy also good. If not like my previous 2 need polyclinic and blood test then refer hospital admit 2 days then need go back polyclinic check afew time. Keep poke for blood tst poor thing..

So now once and for all recover then discharge
i just read your story...good job! :tlaugh:

baby Leroy so happy finally can come out and meet mummy.

ya seldom baby got same blood type as mummy.

my girl n i also dun hv the same bloodtype hehe

hueychye79

yea, too kan cheong you hahha...wait till your baby comeout and you wish you're still pregnant now haha..

i wonder how is Hakisumi mommy doing now? must be busy with the newborn...:tlaugh:.

my 1st night with new baby at hospital was really a blur one, she was crying and i was just stare at her dont know what to do haha somemore she dont know how to latch on yet, thou the nurses kind enough to accompany me but when the nurses leave me alone with baby i was so scared she cry again.:001_302:
Porukadotzu, really miss the pregnancy day liao..

Guess what, I just give birth my precious boy at 20 Oct..

Busy with breastfeeding...

A bit stress because baby don't know how to latch on and I think the position I put him always like no right.

So, in the end he keep crying and I keep trying to help him latch on..

But since is just a 4th day, not much brast milk and I always need to latch him on and pump out for the next feeding..

So tired...

lonerjas

i just read your story...good job! :tlaugh:

baby Leroy so happy finally can come out and meet mummy.

ya seldom baby got same blood type as mummy.

my girl n i also dont have the same bloodtype hehe
all my kids diff blood type from me haha..

Cos my PD say if my hubby is a B ( B ) means no trace of O components then my baby is hardly to take my blood type O

lonerjas

Porukadotzu, really miss the pregnancy day ..

Guess what, I just give birth my precious boy at 20 Oct..

Busy with breastfeeding...

A bit stress because baby dont't know how to latch on and I think the position I put him always like no right.

So, in the end he keep crying and I keep trying to help him latch on..

But since is just a 4th day, not much brast milk and I always need to latch him on and pump out for the next feeding..

So tired...
i hope i busy BF... my nipples sore and bleed a little cos my boi 1st time latch on suck 1hr no stop...

I was staying in SE ( st elizabeth ) tis time don enjoy the stay cos upstair renovating NOISY.. keep drill and knock so angry..

lonerjas

Moonfairy>>

The ibaby say will call me to arrange the time for delivery. they never sent today yet.. So if u wan add order do let me know heehee. Cos tml i mayb busy in Hosp visit my baby and BF if he cant discharge yet, might not ask them deliver tml oso

wasabimei

im still here. baby still inside. 39th + 3 liao.. if by next tuesday still dont wanna come out.. have to go c sect liao.. :( just hope to be able to go thru natural.. cheaper also. haha! some people advice me to wait.. but is it ok for baby to be over due??? by tuesday (27th) i will be 40th week exact.. mmm.. in a dilemma..

Porukadotzu

im still here. baby still inside. 39th + 3 .. if by next tuesday still dont wanna come out.. have to go c sect .. :( just hope to be able to go thru natural.. cheaper also. haha! some people advice me to wait.. but is it ok for baby to be over due??? by tuesday (27th) i will be 40th week exact.. mmm.. in a dilemma..
you can choose to induce then go natural rite?

dun need to go for c sect..issit?

i also still pregnant baby dun wanna come out yet, my overdue date will be 4th november, if still haven't comeout yet then will discuss the next step.

overdue actually not so good for baby inside coz the water inside start to hv lesser oxygen supply. But if you dont want c sect, can discuss other way too. don't worry =):001_302::001_302: