EDD in Oct'09

Porukadotzu

Any mummies do feel that the baby movement is lesser compare to few weeks ago? :embarrassed:

Even I still can feel the movement everyday but it makes me so worry when few hours I cannot feel my baby movement!

I know I am too 'kan cheong' but~ how come like that?

Is it normal?
hi hueychye, it's normal dear, coz the space getting cramped inside so its kinda diff for your baby to move around...but i'm sure your baby still move lah...hiccup or move her hand or legs like tat...

as long as you still feel your baby move several time a day =)

don't worry.

talk to your baby often and touch your tummy so your baby also feel tat you're there for her/him :tlaugh:

hueychye79

hi hueychye, it's normal dear, coz the space getting cramped inside so its kinda diff for your baby to move around...but i'm sure your baby still move ...hiccup or move her hand or legs like that...

as long as you still feel your baby move several time a day =)

dont't worry.

talk to your baby often and touch your tummy so your baby also feel that you're there for her/him :tlaugh:
Porukadotzu, after I post the thread my baby move serveral times.. :001_302:

i think I really too 'kan cheong' :shyxxx:

Will try to talk to my baby and hope it can 'pop' this few days...

lonerjas

Any mummies do feel that the baby movement is lesser compare to few weeks ago? :embarrassed:

Even I still can feel the movement everyday but it makes me so worry when few hours I cannot feel my baby movement!

I know I am too 'kan cheong' but~ how come like that?

Is it normal?
Is normal ba...i oso like dat

lonerjas

hey, i just purchased newborn huggies 24pcs at shop and save cost S$7.

only 20cent diff from those sold in ibaby rather than you pay delivery charge S$6 rite...
i stocking for my gal oso.. only newborn size is cheap.. Huggies Newborn very small tink after 1 mth cant liao. I see the ibaby S size cheap leh.. SOmemore i buy L size for my gal so is still worth for me.

BTW i already got 2 pkt of newborn size bought from Motherhood exhibition and 1 pkt S size from Taka. Heheee.. Tis bulk order mainly is stock up bigger size for my gal la.. And some more S size for my newborn.

Porukadotzu

i stocking for my gal also.. only newborn size is cheap.. Huggies Newborn very small tink after 1 month cant . I see the ibaby S size cheap .. SOmemore i buy L size for my gal so is still worth for me.

BTW i already got 2 pkt of newborn size bought from Motherhood exhibition and 1 pkt S size from Taka. Heheee.. Tis bulk order mainly is stock up bigger size for my gal .. And some more S size for my newborn.
i see i see...i never compare the other sizes tho, hehe.

i also like to stock up, if family members go to johor for day trip then can ask them to buy haha...cheaper there. last time at giant got offer for huggies dry (red packaging) M66 for RM35 only...half of prx here.

Porukadotzu

Porukadotzu, after I post the thread my baby move serveral times.. :001_302:

i think I really too 'kan cheong' :shyxxx:

Will try to talk to my baby and hope it can 'pop' this few days...
yea, too kan cheong lah you hahha...wait till ur baby comeout and you wish you're still pregnant now haha..

i wonder how is Hakisumi mommy doing now? must be busy with the newborn...:tlaugh:.

my 1st night with new baby at hospital was really a blur one, she was crying and i was just stare at her dunno wat to do haha somemore she dunno how to latch on yet, thou the nurses kind enough to accompany me but when the nurses leave me alone with baby i was so scared she cry again.:001_302:

p00h84

heehee i will MIA soon too...

where you stay Hakisumi?? Cos i ordering HUggies Diapers cheap cheap price from supplier. If near we can mass order. ALot cheaper then supermart...

lonerjas mummy, u got this lobang ah.. i also wan to join in lei.. coz my gynae wants me to induce wor.. probably this friday or next mon..

how to go abt it? can share? :Dancing_wub:

lonerjas

lonerjas mummy, you got this lobang .. i also want to join in lei.. coz my gynae wants me to induce .. probably this friday or next mon..

how to go about it? can share? :Dancing_wub:
i will do mass order when 1 discharge from hosp., Mostly likely 23 or 24.. They will sent my order the next working day... $6 delivery charge split to buyers.

U stay East, u can collect at my place not? I don drive leh.

tis is the link:
Huggies - Diapers

they told me delivery fee is flat rate $6 order 1 pkt or 100 carton oso charge me $6..

Let me know if u wan to share... can pm u my HP will sms u when i come back from hosp..

Yea... i really cpounting down le.. i going hosp in Hrs time... morning after 930am peak hr for taxi i will admit hosp liao

lonerjas

i see i see...i never compare the other sizes tho, hehe.

i also like to stock up, if family members go to johor for day trip then can ask them to buy haha...cheaper there. last time at giant got offer for huggies dry (red packaging) M66 for RM35 only...half of prx here.
M66 RM35 is SGD17 rite?? the ibaby web sell $14.70 only leh.... more cheaper la.. no need go all the way JB haha..

Not advertising for them.. But i find the $$ cheap i stocking up for 3 to 4mths for both babies heehee so the delivery charge still worth it lo

Porukadotzu

M66 RM35 is SGD17 rite?? the ibaby web sell $14.70 only .... more cheaper .. no need go all the way JB haha..

Not advertising for them.. But i find the $$ cheap i stocking up for 3 to 4mths for both babies heehee so the delivery charge still worth it
Hi Lonerjas, how're you doing today? so got induce yet? update ur news when u came back then :tlaugh:.

ya i saw over at ibaby, but too bad last time i didnt know this website :001_302:.

moonfairy

i will do mass order when 1 discharge from hospital., Mostly likely 23 or 24.. They will sent my order the next working day... $6 delivery charge split to buyers.

you stay East, you can collect at my place not? I dont drive .

tis is the link:
Huggies - Diapers

they told me delivery fee is flat rate $6 order 1 pkt or 100 carton also charge me $6..

Let me know if you want to share... can pm you my HP will sms you when i come back from hospital..
Hi mummies! I am back from the hospital. My baby boy came into the world on 19 oct after 12 hours of labour. I was admitted at 10am and waited for a long time before my cervix dilated to 10cm. I nearly had to undergo a C-section. Luckily, my boy came out finally.:wong19:

Lonerjas: My boy is using the pampers that the hospital gave. So far he's quite comfy in it. Not sure whether he will like huggies. I update you again, k. Have a safe and smooth delivery!

Last edited:

Porukadotzu

Hi mummies! I am back from the hospital. My baby boy came into the world on 19 oct after 12 hours of labour. I was admitted at 10am and waited for a long time before my cervix dilated to 10cm. I nearly had to undergo a C-section. Luckily, my boy came out finally.:wong19:

Lonerjas: My boy is using the pampers that the hospital gave. So far he's quite comfy in it. Not sure whether he will like huggies. I update you again, k. Have a safe and smooth delivery!
Hi Moonfairy! welcome back!! and Welcome on board baby boy!

good job!!! 12 hours is soo longgg!! lucky you never go c-section thou!!
post some photos when you're free ok!:tlaugh:

well I'm still here...with big tummy and the aches tat come and go..:embarrassed:grrrr...hehehhe...

-jOanna

hi moonfairy! only 12hrs wont undergo emergency c-sect! my labour 25hrs leh! gynae also nv ask me c-sect cuz he knew i wanted natural! hehe

Stan

hi moonfairy! only 12hrs wont undergo emergency c-sect! my labour 25hrs ! gynae also never ask me c-sect cuz he knew i wanted natural! hehe
25 hrs is super long!!! How you tahan??!

My waterbag burst at 330am but contactions started at 8am and by 11am i deliver liao!! err... so my labour is very short!!! :001_302:

wasabimei

Hi moms! i'm 39th week + 2 days.. EDD is supposed to be 26th.. baby is still inside me.. no choice but to book for c sect next tuesday, 27th.. gynae says tt my pelvic may be too small for my baby's head.. haiz.. i really wish to go on natural birth..
any mommy in the same shoe as me?

summerp

Congrats moonfairy! :)

hakisumi

heehee i will MIA soon too...

where you stay Hakisumi?? Cos i ordering HUggies Diapers cheap cheap price from supplier. If near we can mass order. ALot cheaper then supermart...
hi lonerjas mummy...
pai sae these few days not online..
i stay macpherson....
dun think can share with u...how's the deal like?
:wong19:

hakisumi

4 bedder baby room different than 2 bedder?

what time your baby born?

on Friday after gynae i went to see around and when reaching the 'Our Lady' ward there's not much baby boy, when i wait around 5 min then come baby boys quite alot fresh from oven haha.. maybe that time the delivery room really full coz their fathers not even got chance to take photo in delivery room, and the babies was not weigh and meassured yet.

they do all these inside the baby room. so i was guessing alot of women deliver at that same timing...around 11am.
hmm.. cos at that time the 2 bedder not ready maybe some havent check out..so i was push to 4 bedder ward
i deliver about 8am..
luckily hubby managed to take photos in the delivery room...
babt at the st rapheal nursery..lvl 3.. maybe that time my hubby push out let our parents see..