EDD in Sept 2011

ChocoBaby

i c.... that means maybe true lah... read somewhere that if u feel ur ribs being kicked often, it's a good sign baby is in right position. cos i dont feel anything at my ribs. if press down between my ribs can feel it's empty.

My baby is head down but not engaged...
He seems to be able to reach everywhere including my ribs -.-"
Mine also not engaged yet... still high up... cos below(tummy) still loose loose

i c.... that means maybe true ... read somewhere that if you feel your ribs being kicked often, it's a good sign baby is in right position. cos i dont feel anything at my ribs. if press down between my ribs can feel it's empty.
oh dear... u r in ur week how many??? bb not yet turn???

Triquetra

Mine also not engaged yet... still high up... cos below(tummy) still loose loose

oh dear... u r in ur week how many??? bb not yet turn???
I am migrating to the toilet soon -_-''
I only experienced such symptom from 33 weeks during my previous pregnancy. This time earlier... i am zombified >.<"
You coping ok?

Mine kick like no tomorrow… @@ but I am glad she is active and she kicks me middle of the night also.. very hard to sleep.. go toilet liao she will still kick n kick until I cannot tahan I just over exhausted and sleep…
Daddy also affected.. lol. But if he snores so loud nothing to him if I move too much on the bed.. hahahaha…
:001_302:

Carisella

anyway, is it true for u all whose baby is not breech... u feel alot of kicks in ur ribs? i cannot remember from my 1st...
Sayang.. not kicks.. it's more like PUSHING the ribs out of ur chest X_x <--- me soon going to be liddat..

I'm having this diarrhea feeling since morning ~_~ then somemore like menses cramp liddat.. but not say very painful also.. weird weird.. still can tahan.

I am migrating to the toilet soon -_-''
I only experienced such symptom from 33 weeks during my previous pregnancy. This time earlier... i am zombified >.<"
You coping ok?
yah bb is @1.8kg at 33 weeks... still on the smaller side... but got gow 300 grams.. BETTER than nth=) happy!
u keep running to the toilet??? y?? cos of the kicks???

Triquetra

Sayang.. not kicks.. it's more like PUSHING the ribs out of ur chest X_x <--- me soon going to be liddat..

I'm having this diarrhea feeling since morning ~_~ then somemore like menses cramp liddat.. but not say very painful also.. weird weird.. still can tahan.
Braxton hicks i guess?

Carisella

Mine kick like no tomorrow… @@ but I am glad she is active and she kicks me middle of the night also.. very hard to sleep.. go toilet liao she will still kick n kick until I cannot tahan I just over exhausted and sleep…
Daddy also affected.. lol. But if he snores so loud nothing to him if I move too much on the bed.. hahahaha…
:001_302:
SAME as my hubby!! OMG!! u know my hubby number 1!! I pinch him, he won't wake up one!!

Braxton hicks i guess?
whole day liao ~_~.. still same feeling.. but no blood and lil monster still kicking happily

Triquetra

yah bb is @1.8kg at 33 weeks... still on the smaller side... but got gow 300 grams.. BETTER than nth=) happy!
u keep running to the toilet??? y?? cos of the kicks???
I think my bb pressing on my bladder.
He seems to have kicked my organs everywhere (sorry if it sounds gross) =X
Or maybe another chubby baby on the way even though the estimated weight doesnt indicate so -.-"

Triquetra

SAME as my hubby!! OMG!! u know my hubby number 1!! I pinch him, he won't wake up one!!

whole day liao ~_~.. still same feeling.. but no blood and lil monster still kicking happily
If it's not painful it should be those false contraction.
If the intervals get closer and it gets more and more painful then maybe it's labour contraction.

Astera

so e diarrehea n menses cramp feeling are normal? i've been feeling it since e past 2 weeks. >.<
my bb lik to kick or punch or wateva my ribs.. pain~~ T.T

I think my bb pressing on my bladder.
He seems to have kicked my organs everywhere (sorry if it sounds gross) =X
Or maybe another chubby baby on the way even though the estimated weight doesnt indicate so -.-"
This pregnancy i wun keep running toilet eh,,, mayb cos bb small=( or when the lightening comes.. mayb diff story liao... wats u bb weight?

Triquetra

This pregnancy i wun keep running toilet eh,,, mayb cos bb small=( or when the lightening comes.. mayb diff story liao... wats u bb weight?
Partly I think it's because I am still quite phobic due to my previous experience, 2 weeks of barely any sleep due to the constant urge to go toilet had almost driven me to insanity >.<"

BB also not big... 1.4kgs at about 30 weeks but he's more active than his jiejie -.-"

Partly I think it's because I am still quite phobic due to my previous experience, 2 weeks of barely any sleep due to the constant urge to go toilet had almost driven me to insanity >.<"

BB also not big... 1.4kgs at about 30 weeks but he's more active than his jiejie -.-"
good....! 1.4kg is still quite okk at 30 week.... mine is 32 weeks 1.4kg... n she is not as active as her jiejie...which really scares me ttm...

Triquetra

good....! 1.4kg is still quite okk at 30 week.... mine is 32 weeks 1.4kg... n she is not as active as her jiejie...which really scares me ttm...
For me maybe it's because I take a lot of high sugar stuffs and I eat a lot thus BB v active.
You try to lie down rest ur hands on your belly or try poking her. There are also times when didi doesn't seem to move which also freak me out but such moments are getting lesser... he has already declared war with his jiejie.
My daughter rest her face on my tummy, didi will also kick her face =X