EDD in Sept 2011

Standing on the weighing scale makes me super depressed these days :( was on a dieting program before i became pregnant and lost a lot of weight already.. :( DEPRESSED *emo*
yeah. till now i try to eat wat jus normal meals *NO snack in order not to gain too much... standing on the weighting machine is really very depressing. 23 weeks n i gain 7kg already plus the 1st pregnancy 2kg is 9 kg liao. hais.

Carisella

Hi i just got to know from my colleague, sometimes is not kick and their hipcup.
even when u can see the tummy pop up and down? ok la.. 3 out of 5 is tummy pop up and down the rest is not.. got timing one.. like.. now kick 5 times, can see (yes, i'm looking at my tummy each time it happens and in office =_=" i sound like some pervert) 3 times tummy pop up.. but i'll usually miss the first 2.. so to say accurately.. it's 3 out of 7 to 8 times?.. Jia lat.. if u say baby hiccup hor.. O.O how to stop her from hiccuping? scare her? lolz..

yeah. till now i try to eat wat jus normal meals *NO snack in order not to gain too much... standing on the weighting machine is really very depressing. 23 weeks n i gain 7kg already plus the 1st pregnancy 2kg is 9 kg liao. hais.
before pregnant i managed to lose till 71kg.. used to be 75kg :( then after that now at 24weeks i'm 82.6kg.. ZOMG!! I feel damn depressed lo.. Not like i keep snacking or anything.. i think maybe partly due to my insulin injections also.. :( i do recall insulin injections can make a person fat too :( *sad*

fionng88

even when u can see the tummy pop up and down? ok la.. 3 out of 5 is tummy pop up and down the rest is not.. got timing one.. like.. now kick 5 times, can see (yes, i'm looking at my tummy each time it happens and in office =_=" i sound like some pervert) 3 times tummy pop up.. but i'll usually miss the first 2.. so to say accurately.. it's 3 out of 7 to 8 times?.. Jia lat.. if u say baby hiccup hor.. O.O how to stop her from hiccuping? scare her? lolz..

Ya hoh... hahaha mine is 6month now. but i hardly feels the kick.

before pregnant i managed to lose till 71kg.. used to be 75kg :( then after that now at 24weeks i'm 82.6kg.. ZOMG!! I feel damn depressed lo.. Not like i keep snacking or anything.. i think maybe partly due to my insulin injections also.. :( i do recall insulin injections can make a person fat too :( *sad*
what is insulin injections? hais. i guess we cannot do anything to the weight now but to monitor. control abit here n there lo. but breastfeeding really can lose lotsa weight eh.! i gain 20 kg during my first pregnancy. manage to lose 18kg in 3 and a half months then i found out i m pregnant again.!Total breastfeeding can lose up to 600 calories per day. equivalent to jogging for ard an hour.

fionng88 your edd 11 of sept? correct? lols... 3 days before me... i think u mention b4 i blurred.

hmm i dont think i know its a kick or hiccups.. :shyxxx:

we just play with her the "kicking game"... my hubby hands on my tummy and talk to her... but when his hand is on usually she will not kick / hiccups or anything movement

so when his hand is off then she will start kicking again :tlaugh:

it helps to bond me and my hubby and talk to our baby alot.. before we sleep
wake up he will ask baby to kick me awake as i am lazy to go work.. that feeling of losing job soon dont make me want to go to my job very happily :we2Randy-git:

i gain like 4kg to 5kg since i was pregnant.. i feel so fat now :embarrassed: sigh trying not to snack but hubby making me eat properly with veg / rice / meat for lunch n dinner..
scold me if i ate bread or something... :nah:

Carisella

I'm also in my 6th month.. it's actually quite fascinating to see the tummy pop up and down when she kicks.. haha.. Sometimes i ask her to kick to show daddy, she don't want at all haha..

what is insulin injections? hais. i guess we cannot do anything to the weight now but to monitor. control abit here n there lo. but breastfeeding really can lose lotsa weight eh.! i gain 20 kg during my first pregnancy. manage to lose 18kg in 3 and a half months then i found out i m pregnant again.!Total breastfeeding can lose up to 600 calories per day. equivalent to jogging for ard an hour.
I'm diabetic ma.. so i have to take insulin injections 3 or 4 times a day (3 times is if i'm lazy to separate the night shots into 2 shots, doc said it's up to me also, haha)

i hope i got enuff milk to breastfeed!

Carisella

i gain like 4kg to 5kg since i was pregnant.. i feel so fat now :embarrassed: sigh trying not to snack but hubby making me eat properly with veg / rice / meat for lunch n dinner..
You're making me depressed already :( i gained more weight than u :( haha.. my hubby already scolding me for "exercising" everytime he's not there to "supervise" me..

You're making me depressed already :( i gained more weight than u :( haha.. my hubby already scolding me for "exercising" everytime he's not there to "supervise" me..
last pregnancy i gain 10 when i was 24 weeks pregnancy... can lose de... so long as we breastfeed. hahaahahha

i am overweight so doc ask me to watch my diet so i cannot gain more then 9kg per pregnancy.. as doc advise..
now already almost 5kg.. i am freaking out! sigh... i look at my flabby arms i feel like depress..
no more job soon i feel more sad too..

Me too :( my hubby keep saying my breast become so big, confirm will have milk one.. :( i beg to differ lo.. i scare no milk at all :( for show only..
i try to drink milk stuff but i just like fresh milk only.. ask me to drink those powder milk i dont feel like drinking them at all... :(

i am overweight so doc ask me to watch my diet so i cannot gain more then 9kg per pregnancy.. as doc advise..
now already almost 5kg.. i am freaking out! sigh... i look at my flabby arms i feel like depress..
no more job soon i feel more sad too..
9KG! how to just gain 9 KG? omg. i mean for me ... i sure exceed de...

Carisella

i tot the second one then will b earlier? usually first one not so soon de... i wait till i bth liao go for induce birth.. lols... bb stay inside dun wan come out for the first one
Yup.. First one gestation period can go up to 42 weeks..

now already almost 5kg.. i am freaking out! sigh... i look at my flabby arms i feel like depress.. no more job soon i feel more sad too..
I overhit liao.. i already gain 11 kg liao :(

i try to drink milk stuff but i just like fresh milk only.. ask me to drink those powder milk i dont feel like drinking them at all... :(
got.. every other day got drink the anlene omega milk.. but my dad drink more than me O.O" so it's like.. i ask my daddy to "drink" for me also la.. he one week can finish 3 packet of that milk.. i think that packet is like 1 litre..