EDD in Sept 2011

ahYing

Hi all, I am new here. My EDD is late sept..:)

I had an ectopic last June leaving my left tube damaged. But I am so happy that that I got pregnant again after half a yr. Hope to know u all better and share our happiness and woes here. :001_302:

ChocoBaby

I had an ectopic last June leaving my left tube damaged. But I am so happy that that I got pregnant again after half a yr. Hope to know u all better and share our happiness and woes here. :001_302:
Aww, i hope ure feeling fine. How's ur pregnancy coming along?

Yah I just realised kaki bukit is not at ubi. Lol...
The jln pemimpin is today last day... :( My hubby working lah, dont wanna go alone. Haiyah missed again. But i went to JL expo sale at expo last night. They selling some baby stuff but not much variety. I only bought 2 baby hats, pink & blue, dont know baby gender yet lah. Lol. Oh & g-string from La Senza 10 for $10!!

ChocoBaby

i think my stamina dropped drastically. played 2 rounds of mahjong last night now backache whole day.. anyone still taking kopi now? im very tempted...
I'm still taking... But either decaf or i just a teeny weeny bit of kopi. I stopped for a while but i get migraines. Went doctor few times just gave me panadol but still doesnt work. Then somebody from a UK mums forum (yah UK one also i join.lol.) told me it's because i stopped coffee. Especially for heavy coffee drinkers like me, sure will be like that. So some of them suggest drink but just a lil. And so far it works ley...

Carisella

Aww, i hope ure feeling fine. How's ur pregnancy coming along?

Yah I just realised kaki bukit is not at ubi. Lol...
The jln pemimpin is today last day... :( My hubby working lah, dont wanna go alone. Haiyah missed again. But i went to JL expo sale at expo last night. They selling some baby stuff but not much variety. I only bought 2 baby hats, pink & blue, dont know baby gender yet lah. Lol. Oh & g-string from La Senza 10 for $10!!
I was at Expo JL sales too!! Didn't buy anything cos hubby says dunno baby gender yet don't buy... know already then let me mass buy

lydiaveroni

hello welcome! lets pray that all of us here will have a smooth pregnancy and have a healthy baby

Carisella

Any mummies when pooping suddenly got a pain in the lower abdominal and the area between your tummy and pee zone? and
Any mummies when squat down for too long then when stand up there's this pain in the lower abdominal?

I had pain when i was pooping and felt there was more then tried to push but then it was very painful, and I was crying for help in the toilet cos it was quite unbearable.. in the end hubby heard me and helped me clean up and get up :(

Was squatting down to get stuff from lower cabinets at work.. squatted for 5 - 10 mins, got up then there's this pain like something jabbed me.. rubbed the area a few times and it got better.. but i come to realise that it always happens when i squat down..

Anyone else has the same feelings?

Welcome ah ying! J

I don’t want to buy anything yet as wait until I see what is my baby gender…
Still wondering gal or boy hahaha

Went to see the gyne and baby is 9 cm now.. gyne says growing well and everything seems fine..
Next visit on 1st May with the detail scan..hope not too expensive again.. funny thing the gyne and hubby see the head and legs but I keep seeing the face.. don’t know it’s the angle or something but maybe I was too hungry waiting for doc as finally got to see him at 7:30pm….
Hope next month can see whether boy or gal haha.. doc had hard time drawing my blood out for testing… so he says goes next month to professional nurse to draw blood.. I had been drawing blood every month since I am pregnant… argh.. I don’t like needles.. lol……. :001_302::001_302:

Any mummies when pooping suddenly got a pain in the lower abdominal and the area between your tummy and pee zone? and
Any mummies when squat down for too long then when stand up there's this pain in the lower abdominal?

I had pain when i was pooping and felt there was more then tried to push but then it was very painful, and I was crying for help in the toilet cos it was quite unbearable.. in the end hubby heard me and helped me clean up and get up :(

Was squatting down to get stuff from lower cabinets at work.. squatted for 5 - 10 mins, got up then there's this pain like something jabbed me.. rubbed the area a few times and it got better.. but i come to realise that it always happens when i squat down..

Anyone else has the same feelings?
I cant go much of toilet too..

I cant squat much.. I cant seems to get up after that… hahahah
I try not to bend or stretch my hands too much.. it will hurts at tummy..
Yesterday I just bend to pick up my clothing.. it hurts too… L

One time I stand up suddenly, the sharp pain on tummy and after that I was having light bleeding… L
Now I just try to avoid too much stretching or bending… slight ones are fine but not too much..

Carisella

I cant go much of toilet too..

I cant squat much.. I cant seems to get up after that… hahahah
I try not to bend or stretch my hands too much.. it will hurts at tummy..
Yesterday I just bend to pick up my clothing.. it hurts too… L

One time I stand up suddenly, the sharp pain on tummy and after that I was having light bleeding… L
Now I just try to avoid too much stretching or bending… slight ones are fine but not too much..
I think I'll go ask my gynae this saturday when i see him.. luckily for me, there's no bleeding.. but wondering what's the lil monster doing in my tummy daily.. makes me go crazy just wondering.. haha

ChocoBaby

I dont get pains when squatting or pooing but i do when i sneeze. But no bleeding lah... I hope it's nothing serious for all of us. Oh but i get constipation ALOT!

Anyway only during detailed scan then we will be informed of baby's gender isit? My next appt doc never say detailed scan or whatever... Just that it's 20 weeks ultra sound scan. Is it the same?? Can't wait to find out baby's gender...

Carisella

I dont get pains when squatting or pooing but i do when i sneeze. But no bleeding lah... I hope it's nothing serious for all of us. Oh but i get constipation ALOT!

Anyway only during detailed scan then we will be informed of baby's gender isit? My next appt doc never say detailed scan or whatever... Just that it's 20 weeks ultra sound scan. Is it the same?? Can't wait to find out baby's gender...
I think it's the same scan?

I don't think it's always just at the detailed scan then will know baby's gender.. I rather think it's based in the visibility of that area.. hehe

Goodness me, dunno is it didn't sleep properly or what.. Having very bad migraine and trying to vomit but nothing comes out except gas :( Terrible

ChocoBaby

If really cannot tahan then take panadol, thats what i do. No choice sometimes very pain. U eat already or not? Sometimes empty stomach also will feel nauseas.

Carisella

If really cannot tahan then take panadol, thats what i do. No choice sometimes very pain. U eat already or not? Sometimes empty stomach also will feel nauseas.
vomit out liao :( then felt a bit better then now headache and want to vomit again :(
Cannot be MS come back ba.. :( no right.. cannot be hor :( if it's really MS.. I'll be super emo

mine is on and off
i just puke my dinner last night.. i think it just lessen but not fully go away...

i try to eat less n smaller meals.. not much vomitting..

Carisella

mine is on and off
i just puke my dinner last night.. i think it just lessen but not fully go away...

i try to eat less n smaller meals.. not much vomitting..
how small you want me to go? lol.. my rice i only eat like 1 - 2 spoonful and then it's like small vege and then meat but will left over alot then hubby eat finish.. but still today vomit out..

ChocoBaby

Maybe it's what u ate? Ur stomach cannot accept... Maybe lah. Drink some warm milk, helps to settle down uneasy tummy.
Not trying to scare u but i read somewhere some mummies still have MS up to 3rd trimester. Hope u feeling better now.. :) how many weeks are u now?

Carisella

Maybe it's what u ate? Ur stomach cannot accept... Maybe lah. Drink some warm milk, helps to settle down uneasy tummy.
Not trying to scare u but i read somewhere some mummies still have MS up to 3rd trimester. Hope u feeling better now.. :) how many weeks are u now?
I had MS in first tri for one week only.. then after that.. no more.. then suddenly come back again :(
I ate fish then vomit.. last week ate fish also vomit.. so i went home told my mom.. she told me say when she had me, she also cannot eat fish.. eat already also vomit.. then she ask me try don't eat fish, see how.. :(

so sad.. i love to eat fish :(

18 weeks

:eek: wah.. that is very small.....

now i share with my hubby dinners.. breakfast n lunch less..

all soft diet.. mash potato.. etc... :shyxxx:

the weather is killing me.. i am getting so hot n sweaty!!