EDD Jan 2013

Diydee

Aksoh:
Yah, my hubby also.
I said to him one day ill suggest to have all the hubbies to create another whats app group called the "daddies chat".
Hahah.
So they can also share their experience

LeeTham

Asphere...still yum yum... lol
My hub went out to buy ock for me... sit in the shop whole day..time to ask him go walk walk...haha

Asphere

sometime must really ask hb to go buy things for us de.. coz most hbs will complain u preg i also fat leh.. so make them walk is best haha.

Aksoh

LeeTham: you left with 3 mths to ask him walk for you hahaha. Faster bully. Hahha

Diydee: hahaha. Maybe they should. So that they won't say we leave them out. Hahahaha.

I am fine with Sats. But make it afternoon can? Cause if my working sat I can only end work by 1130am. If its not my working I will sleep in ;p but my hus won't join. Sat he have to work. Nvm about him. Hahah.

Asphere

ladies who has not buy the pump. maybe wanna go take a look at the bulk purchase on mummysg. got one source seem to sell cheap. but has to ask what is the bundle

Asphere

morning all, i am also at work already.. so tired.. wanna slp.. haha looking forward to free lunch too. buying insurance for my baby :D haha

Diydee

Morning mummies !
Can't wait to end Wednesday since I'll be on leave tmrw but working on Friday.
Sian mode.

Asphere: which insurance you taking?
Didn't consider abt it till you mentioned it

Asphere

i am buying the 1st pru. if i rem correctly haha that cover mommy from preg week 20 to baby born 2 years old. then after 2 continue lor..