EDD Jan 2014

alicianeo

Hi MTBs. My EDD is 26 Jan 2014 (using iPhone app), in my 8th weeks now.. Waited for years for this little thing and that's why super worried of any slightest possible thing that may happen....

Has anyone asked your doc/gynae whether the current haze situation will afftect our fetuses??

Was outdoor without mask for 3 hours on Sunday, 16 June, when psi was hovering between the 70s and 80s and got a bad headache and after that got really worried that it might harm the fetus brain and lung development.... I'm really very worried now as the latest psi has hit 371, Hazardous level!! Have been diligently wearing masks these few days...

Last edited:
Hi MTBs. My EDD is 26 Jan 2014 (using iPhone app), in my 8th weeks now.. Waited for years for this little thing and that's why super worried of any slightest possible thing that may happen....

Has anyone asked your doc/gynae whether the current haze situation will afftect our fetuses??

Was outdoor without mask for 3 hrs on Sunday, 16 June, when psi was hovering between the 70s and 80s and got a bad headache and after that got really worried that it might harm the fetus brain and lung development.... I'm really very worried now as the latest psi has hit 371, Hazardous level!! Have been diligently wearing masks these few days...
I haven't ask my doctor yet since my next appointment is on the 2nd of July. Like you i have been wearing mask when i go out. it's a good thing that our company provided the n95 mask to us and it really made a difference when you are breathing.

Last edited:

alicianeo

i bought my own n95 but this morning i could smell the burning even wearing the n95 mask!

got my colleague to tabao lunch for me just now.. now i feel like asking my boss if i can work from home tomorrow... has any one done that?? :shyxxx:

Last edited:

ajcy

Alicianeo: I saw my friends reposting on fb that some companies have already put into effect "work from home" so no harm asking.. at most your boss say no, but if don't ask you won't even know if really boss may say yes!!

Let's hope for rain soon!

kmyskl

kmyskl, it's going to be an amazing experience. if possible get ur husband to stand by to record.. before I went in for the visit, I told my husband to standby his hp so that he could do the recording but in the end, both of us ended up so excited that we forgot about it.. hehe..

2 heartbeats beating in one..:biggrin:
Thanks for the tip. Will ask hubby to remember to record.

jellybean1114

Hi all mummies! I'm in my 12th week. Went for Oscar and blood test. Everything is good. Phew!

next month i can know the gender of my bb! So excited!!

anyway I feel my fatigue reducing quite significantly... And my bloated feeling has more or less gone! Cheers to ending of 1st trimester!

kmyskl

Hi all mummies! I'm in my 12th week. Went for Oscar and blood test. Everything is good. Phew!

next month i can know the gender of my bb! So excited!!

anyway I feel my fatigue reducing quite significantly... And my bloated feeling has more or less gone! Cheers to ending of 1st trimester!
Congratulations jellybean on your good news. We are all so happy for you. I am praying that my test results will be good this weekend too.

next month i can know the gender of my baby! So excited!!

congrats jellybean!!! that's an awesome comfort isn't it..
can I ask if your symptoms were already reducing towards wk 12? or only started to go always after wk 12?
do you need to fast before the tests n how long do you hav to wait for the results?

illuz

Congrats jellybean!! Hang on everyone! We are getting there soon too!

Can't wait to feel better soon so I can plan for a "last holiday of the year" in my 2nd tri

jellybean1114

Thanks all!

Fabmum: around mid of wk 11 I realised that my fatigue was getting better... no need to fast... my gynae called me after 2 working days. I will collect the hardcopy when I visit her next mth.

mums in their 2nd mth pls take extra care during this hazy period. Not good for the foetus which is still developing the organs!

tyan

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site and forum and a first time mum. My EDD is 29 Jan. Hope I can learn more on handling pregnancy.

ajcy

Congrats and welcome tyan !

Mummies, I just read on moh website that N95 supplies should be restocked and available by "this evening" (it was dated yesterday) so those who are sourcing can try pharmacies ..

http://www.moh.gov.sg/content/moh_web/home/pressRoom/Current_Issues/2013/haze/health-advisory-on-haze--20-june-2013-.html

Hi Guys, does any of you guys got down with hives ? As i got it on monday and it got quite bad. i dont remember eating anything special or using new products so doctors claim that it mayb due to some changes in my body due to pregnancy. Just wondering if i'm the only one.
Hope to hear from you guys ... I'm currently waiting to get the OSCAR test done on the 10th July. any tips to take note from mummies who has done it ?

illuz

Hi Guys, does any of you guys got down with hives ? As i got it on monday and it got quite bad. i dont remember eating anything special or using new products so doctors claim that it mayb due to some changes in my body due to pregnancy. Just wondering if i'm the only one.
Hope to hear from you guys ... I'm currently waiting to get the OSCAR test done on the 10th July. any tips to take note from mummies who has done it ?
Hi jasmine, I don't have hives but I have eczema. I do have history of eczema, though I'm not sure what triggers it. But I believe my ezcema now could be because of the haze. It started about 3 days ago.

Do you have history of hives before? I read that our hormonal changes now can also actually trigger it.

I have stocks in hand for immediate collect at united square.

Brand is hochengchob.

Its is MADE IN Taiwan.

Its More reliable than many other brands.

It is going off at $2.75 per piece.

So it will be $55per box.

call or sms to 96665503 to deal.

More details can be found

N95 Masks - Ho Cheng Safety Enterprise Co., Ltd.
N95 Masks - Ho Cheng Safety Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Stocks are limited.

Hi jasmine, I don't have hives but I have eczema. I do have history of eczema, though I'm not sure what triggers it. But I believe my ezcema now could be because of the haze. It started about 3 days ago.

Do you have history of hives before? I read that our hormonal changes now can also actually trigger it.
Orh my ... it really sounds bad ... my whole body was swollen with itch and that doctor wasnt able to jab me since i'm pregnant =.=''
I do get it when i was much younger but i kind of grew out of it about 10 years back ... now that it came back i'm just worried if this is normal ....
How do u stop ur itch ? any tips to share ?

Peenut

Illuz , chiching: thanks for sharing abt the code n bump.com. I'll try gain later then. :)

jasminetay: my husband used to get hives a lot. So we use the old traditional method to stop the itch. Go buy Chinese rice wine from provision shop, dab on cotton n dab on ur hives. It only works for hives, not eczema or other rashes. The itch should subside in 15 min....

illuz

Orh my ... it really sounds bad ... my whole body was swollen with itch and that doctor wasnt able to jab me since i'm pregnant =.=''
I do get it when i was much younger but i kind of grew out of it about 10 years back ... now that it came back i'm just worried if this is normal ....
How do u stop ur itch ? any tips to share ?
I really don't dare to use anything now. I used to take anti histamine and apply steroid cream. But I did some research and the safety of these steroid cream during pregnancy ain't established. So for now I only can apply physiogel cream. I also switched to sensitive skin body cleanser.

Didn't the doctor gave you anything to apply which is safe? If it gets unbearable, peenut's traditional method seems worth trying.

Last edited: