EDD Jan 2014

dear mummies, don't mind me asking ever since pregnant, how sexual active are you?
htb is quite normal about it. We don't live together yet, but we make time to "bond" during weekends. Sometimes mid week as well. actually...lol.. he stopped for two weeks when i had a very minor bleeding during the first trimester, but after that, we're back to normal...

happilymarried

chiching - agree with lush.. different babies have their own growth spurts at different times. as long as healthy & doc say ok.. u eat well & take your supps.. dont worry...

actually when I was having my twins, I only know much later that both were not growing well.. check up at 6+, 7+, 9+ weeks all slow growth (below average mark) then after after 9+ week I lost twin b.. my twin a finally caught up at normal growth & recently only measuring well above average in terms of gestation weeks..

happilymarried

lush - at 16 weeks u only gained 3.5 kg? that is very little! I didnt lose any weight.. been putting on all the way from start til now 14 weeks.. around 4+ almost 5 kg already.. aiyo.. I better watch my food intake because I m scared i get gestational diabetes later on..

Sorry to hear that you lost one of them...are they supposed to be identical twins? I heard from a friend, her identical twin girls are sharing the same placenta, so the doctor is monitoring her really closely because according to the doctor both babies might not be sharing the nutrients and one might be lagging behind or both not getting enough.

gelobeano

hi mummies, the brown t-shirt dress is sold. am only left with the cream skater dress. bought it at $43.35 and willing to let go at $38. please note that this is a brand new piece (size 8) from ASOS. interested parties, please contact me at 98446512. thanks.

Maternity Skater Dress with Slash Neck an Capped Sleeve UP 43.35 SP 38.jpg

happilymarried

chiching - mine were not identical twins.. 2 separate sacs.. I conceived thru ivf.. super evny u mummies can conceive naturally.. but i m still very thankful for my babies nonetheless... even tho 1 of them shortlived...

Missy10

Congrats Lovealot

Pink Team
Illuz
Gnissim23
Lush

Blue
Peenut
Lovealot

Happilymarried - my hb is the same, he is a sex-driven guy, but after my blood clot incident during 6th weeks, he dun wan sex anymore, but of cos I will help him la..... hahhahha i also cannot tahan, but when he's inside, he dun dare to move.... hahahaha scare bb got tsunami, but i say bb very guai, got tsunami sleep better....

illuz

lush - at 16 weeks u only gained 3.5 kg? that is very little! I didnt lose any weight.. been putting on all the way from start til now 14 weeks.. around 4+ almost 5 kg already.. aiyo.. I better watch my food intake because I m scared i get gestational diabetes later on..
I'm also putting on weight right from the start. I gain about 5kg too. Trying to control sugars and carbs as my doc is very strict. If gain too much weight she will scold because it's not healthy for both mum and baby. I had cravings for cold ribena drinks in my first tri and now I'm cutting down too as I'm afraid of gestational diabetes too. Trying hard to eat healthy with more fruits and veg

Peenut

I'm also putting on weight right from the start. I gain about 5kg too. Trying to control sugars and carbs as my doc is very strict. If gain too much weight she will scold because it's not healthy for both mum and baby. I had cravings for cold ribena drinks in my first tri and now I'm cutting down too as I'm afraid of gestational diabetes too. Trying hard to eat healthy with more fruits and veg
mmm now I'm worried! I only gained about 1.5-2kg this far and I'm 18 weeks along. during the first trimester, I lost 2kg so actually nett, I nv really gained yet. My bump is still very small, as many of my colleagues still are clueless that I'm pregnant.

babytazz

For myself, I lost about 0.5 to 1kg initially but recently weight myself and found myself gaining about 3.5kg to 4kg.. So minus the weight lost, I gain about 3kg. I was also worried coz my cravings were at times sweet, at times salty.. And I think my gain was because I wasn't feeling too well and after meals I lied or sat down. Like no exercise so gained weight. Hopefully the gynae won't see the increase and get a shock.. I thought I probably increased about 2kg since last visit.

Lush

I guess its because now im really choosy with food. before preg im ok with anything but now plus heartburn and indigestion i only eat when i really want too. but i can feel my appetite catching up. hahaha!

Lush

mmm now I'm worried! I only gained about 1.5-2kg this far and I'm 18 weeks along. during the first trimester, I lost 2kg so actually nett, I nv really gained yet. My bump is still very small, as many of my colleagues still are clueless that I'm pregnant.
Hee peenut, you should be fine :) i was worried about my bump too but read 1st time mummies will develop bump abit later than repeat mummies :)

Lovealot

dun worry... I am in the same situation as u... I lost 3-4kg due to morning sickness.. now only put back 1+kg... but gyne says baby growing fine... my bump also super small... also look like not pregnant... =)

Thanks missy10 for the congratz.. =)