EDD Jan 2014

babytazz

I feel a little bit of tightness sometimes but thought it was just baby changing position. Not too obvious for me perhaps. During third trimester, mummies may exp this.
If it's painless and only involves the front, it should be ok. If it's the real thing, you will feel the pain even from your back and then have to take note of frequency.
If you feel it's too often and may be of concern, give your gynae/ clinic a call to check with them. If they feel that it may be of concern, they may ask you to pop by and do a CTG on you.

i had a muscle pull symptom since 2 days ago and checked with the clinic yesterday. End up was asked to go down to be safe coz of my previous preterm case. Was given several checks. But was glad that the cream they have was good, at least my muscle pull was a lot better now.

5mummy

Anyone had frequent braxton hicks? I seemed to get quite alot especially at night. Is it normal? It's not painful or uncomfortable, just that the womb gets very tight and rock hard. It goes away in less than a minute
Oh that's called braxton hicks?

Rzena

I just came back from my gynae appt. Baby is weighing 1.6kg ....very big! His size is that of a week 30 baby though i'm at week 28 now. Doc bring forward my edd to 31 Dec!
Luckily no signs of diabetes in my urine, but i'm supposed to watch my weight gain from now on...

Rzena

Braxton hicks are harmless and in fact good...body is practising and baby will also have a 'preview' of how it feels during labour. :D

5mummy

I just came back from my gynae appt. Baby is weighing 1.6kg ....very big! His size is that of a week 30 baby though i'm at week 28 now. Doc bring forward my edd to 31 Dec!
Luckily no signs of diabetes in my urine, but i'm supposed to watch my weight gain from now on...
Oh congrats!! :)

Missy10

Rzena:835800 said:
Wow... 1.6kg, tats big... jus watch out for too much sweet stuff... tat make bb grow big too...

babytazz

Thanks lovealot and no worries la.. I think Facebook have some problems.. I click don't know how many times then can accept.. And wow the group is really big!

Missy10

Lovealot, you mean you din set up a individual secret group for just this Jan 2014, but to merge with the sg mothermood forum Jan 2014?

Tat group is too big,

Lovealot

Lovealot, you mean you din set up a individual secret group for just this Jan 2014, but to merge with the sg mothermood forum Jan 2014?

Tat group is too big,
Yup.. I did not set up another 1... U mean u girls prefer a smaller group? I thought big grp share more info.. =x

whomovedmycheese

Haven't been here in a long time! But I am in the facebook group. My friend added me in. Recently I experience pain in my pelvic area. I will ask my gynae when I see him on Friday. Strangely my tummy is much bigger than last time, and I have put on a lot of weight.. 10kg. *Faint* My tummy is protruding to the front and lower than last time.

babytazz

Your pain should be likely caused by the baby head pressing against the pelvic. Baby may be in the heads down position now. 10kg I think is normal la... I think I've gained around 12-13kg now.... :( more worried about overweight coz I'm not small size. Haha.. My tummy is also bigger but feels that it is more up.