EDD June 2012 Mummies

dragonbaby

Hi June Mums,

Can i ask when was yr last mense ? i missed my mense for 2weeks.. N i hv test positive using clearblue..i do not have any symptom also i have a planned holiday on coming monday..what should i do now?

mommycua

My last mense is 9 September but I have a long cycle 40-42 days. I think you still can go for your holiday, my friend flies like every week since she is pregnant but she is still fine.

dragonbaby

My last mense is 9 September but I have a long cycle 40-42 days. I think you still can go for your holiday, my friend flies like every week since she is pregnant but she is still fine.
Thanks mommycua, i m seeing my gynae this friday..actually i do not have any symptom..thought of waiting till i m back from hols then check but hb insist i check b4 fly..he more anxious then me :)

dragonbaby

btw, how many weeks are u pregnant now ? does yr friend take long flight ? my cycle is usual 28day..

mommycua

I think no, because they advice us to take pills even 3 months before pregnant so it shouldn't affect the test result.

micemice1975

Hi all mummy out there i was wondering if anyone was having the same symptom like me. Everyday i was having gastric pain even i took my meal regularly or i even break my meal into small portion. But thing still remain the same. CAn anyone help on this?

Happymother

Dear mummies, congrats and hope you are doing well.
I have books on pregnancy, new born and caring for child. Giving away at a token of only $2.
Do visit my postings (happymother).

Besides, I have many other things that a new mummy would need.
Most of my stuff are in good conditions and I am selling at very low price.
They are good bargains. Don't miss it :)

Thanks.

jean1e

Hi June Mums,

Can i ask when was yr last mense ? i missed my mense for 2weeks.. N i have test positive using clearblue..i do not have any symptom also i have a planned holiday on coming monday..what should i do now?
Hihi.. I had to cancel my anniversary vacation next month as advised by the gynae.. Mine shld be just a 2hr flight to Koh Samui.. I suppose it could be a case-by-case, mine was difficult to detect & the HcG count was really low so I think she's worried bout the stability.. So ya, it's best to check with a gynae first.. :001_302:

dragonbaby

Hihi.. I had to cancel my anniversary vacation next month as advised by the gynae.. Mine shld be just a 2hr flight to Koh Samui.. I suppose it could be a case-by-case, mine was difficult to detect & the HcG count was really low so I think she's worried bout the stability.. So ya, it's best to check with a gynae first.. :001_302:
How many weeks are u in?
My gynae issue me fit to travel letter :)
She nvr check my hcg level, only did a scan for me to see bb heartbeat

jean1e

How many weeks are you in?
My gynae issue me fit to travel letter :)
She never check my hcg level, only did a scan for me to see baby heartbeat
I'm estimated at 6weeks but I think I'm lesser.. I was first told I'm "weakly positive" and had blood test to confirm the HcG and had to go back 2 days later to make sure its growing (by the HcG level)..

I feel my baby is hard to come by so I dont't wanna risk it..

Since your gynae gave the green light, I hope you enjoy the trip! An nyoung ha seh yo!! :eek:

dragonbaby

I'm estimated at 6weeks but I think I'm lesser.. I was first told I'm "weakly positive" and had blood test to confirm the HcG and had to go back 2 days later to make sure its growing (by the HcG level)..

I feel my baby is hard to come by so I dont't wanna risk it..

Since your gynae gave the green light, I hope you enjoy the trip! An nyoung ha seh yo!! :eek:
What is HcG ? , we also have been trying to conceive for many year & this is indeed a surprise to us cos i conceive when we were at most stresss period ( work, reno, helping w in laws' wedding etc)

sandywxy

Selling Capella S230 premium cony stroller @ $250.
* Used less than 10 times. Bought this year!
Price can be negociated!
Sms @ 98899784

jean1e

HcG is the hormones that is formed when the egg is fertilized: human chorionic gonadotropin
It makes your test positive..

What's important bout the count for my case is.. mine is very low and when i go back 2 days later, it's supposed to be more than double as during this 1st trimester, the HcG will increase rapidly as per your embryo growth.. But it didn't so they came up with negative possibilities like stillbirth or ectopic (I never know docs can b so pessimistic!)

But this talk with you really makes me wanna have my vacation.. We're asking the gynae again when we meet next Wed.. :wong30:

If you hold an iPhone, go search for "pregn" in the app store.. they can b quite useful..
My fav is by the BabyCenter.. where I found posts that leads to information on eating during pregnancy in Singapore..

jean1e

For Chinese MTBs.. Have your made the pregnancy announcement yet?

There's this belief for Chinese not to announce till they're well after the 3 mths.. (I dont't know why)

Other than the immediate family, and my best friend, I've already told my dentist, manicurist, beautician that does my eyebrow embroidery touchup, and the facial beautician..
I had to let them know in case they made me uncomfortable or is too harsh with me or uses the wrong products, it's like inevitable! And so I also have more strangers congratulating me than friends.. :laugh:

What bout you fellow MTBs? Are your keeping mum or you dont't really follow? :wong10:

Sandrasweet

Hi gals,

I'm quite scared here and like to get it off my chest.
Last Tues, i found tinge of spotting...then there was blood of my tissue on Sat. I got myself an appointment with my doc & she gave me an injection & pills to stabilize the pregnancy. After that, i do not get my nausea feeling anymore...i'm worried, i'm losing it. Can't help but thinking these are signs of threatened miscarriage. I've been given bed-rest for 3 days and the spare time at home is killing me. Can only see the doc 2 weeks later to see if there is heartbeat.
i'm trying my best not to stress myself out but my mind is running like a train!

jean1e

Hi gals,

I'm quite scared here and like to get it off my chest.
Last Tues, i found tinge of spotting...then there was blood of my tissue on Sat. I got myself an appointment with my doc & she gave me an injection & pills to stabilize the pregnancy. After that, i do not get my nausea feeling anymore...i'm worried, i'm losing it. Can't help but thinking these are signs of threatened miscarriage. I've been given bed-rest for 3 days and the spare time at home is killing me. Can only see the doc 2 weeks later to see if there is heartbeat.
i'm trying my best not to stress myself out but my mind is running like a train!
If it worries u too much, u can go to KK O&G 24hr clinic.. Dun wait & cause anxiety... which could make u more unstable..