Edd june 2014

yvonnensn

Eeyoremum:840753 said:
I'll be at Kk. Y need to do DNA test? I'll be doing the oscar scan on 25th. Next week no leave.. :(
Cos I'm above 35. It's the same as amnio test without the risk of miscarriage lor.

Smurfete

Cos I'm above 35. It's the same as amnio test without the risk of miscarriage lor.
I read somewhere: although the chances of producing a ds baby is higher for mummies above 35, more ds babies are born to mumies below 35. In many cases, it also depends on the biological age of the mummy. So, not to bothrr too much about this

yvonnensn

Thanks for all encouragement :eek: I will stay positive and likewise to all mummies too. I'm sure we will all have a healthy baby horse:)

yvonnensn:840831 said:
Thanks for all encouragement :eek: I will stay positive and likewise to all mummies too. I'm sure we will all have a healthy baby horse:)
Yes!! We will all have healthy baby. On the 19th I going Oscar scan. Hope everything ok. :)

yvonnensn

christylee:840842 said:
yvonnensn:840831 said:
Yes!! We will all have healthy baby. On the 19th I going Oscar scan. Hope everything ok. :)
Me too going for the test on 19. I'm sure everything will be ok :)

Eeyoremum

Dun scare ok.. Very fast over le.. U do the anatal check already right? That day they draw me 4 tube of blood! Then the following week one more.

I did my blood test for the oscar scan 1 week ago. So when I do the scan on 25, I can straight away see the result already. So if u do the bloodtest n scan together, u will see the result later?

yvonnensn

christylee:840921 said:
Really nervous about the blood test. Heard that beside scan also got blood test. Super scared of needles. :(
Jia you. I'm in away excited cos the DNA test will test the sex of my baby too:)

I think results within next few days. I havent done any test that require drawing of blood yet so super scared now. Draw 4 tubes is it also 1 needle or must poke 4 times??? OmG I am freaking out now. Ahhhhhhh:eek:

singsong

Hee thats nice, my edd is 4 June :)

Hi singsong. At 1st I'm also worried that I can't cope. But right now it's still not so bad as my in law help me to look after. So these period I may not able to bath w her n play w her longer. But I'm still able to play w her n feed her In midnight if I'm able to wake up. I think its mothers nature. So when u have the 1st one already, the 2nd one tend to heck care abit. Lol..

It's gd actually to distract urself from thinking the ms making u uncomfortable.

Hi all.. My edd 6june lei.. All the 1st week June bb here.. But I'm afraid mine will ended up early as my 1st bb was born in week38. :) hope can eat the drumpling (ba zhan) then labour. Lol!

I also book the CL n massage already. But due to the 1st bad experience, I'm scare that the cl last min cannot make it then headache..

Eeyoremum

1 needle 4 tube la. Nvr poke 4 times la! Haha.. U very cute!

Wad drinks u mummies drink now arh? Right now for me i can't take in plain water. If plain water must be hot. Cannot take cold drinks.. 1day can hardly drink 1 liter of water. Then super like milk tea. But got caffeine..sigh..

Smurfete

Unfortunately, I am taking coke. I know it is not good. Frankly, I am not a regular coke drinker before preggy. Throughout my 30 years, I have not drank more than 30 cups. But for the past 2 weeks, I drank about 6-7 cups liao. I feel much relieve for my MS with coke. :(
1 needle 4 tube la. Nvr poke 4 times la! Haha.. U very cute!

Wad drinks u mummies drink now arh? Right now for me i can't take in plain water. If plain water must be hot. Cannot take cold drinks.. 1day can hardly drink 1 liter of water. Then super like milk tea. But got caffeine..sigh..

Eeyoremum

Really individual not the same hor..

My col who got a child n next one coming soon, she also drink coke everyday. Salute her!
Looks like u same w her. The moment I drink gassy drink I burp even more. Now I can restrict myself from 1 milk tea per day.

Other than that all drinks hardly take lei. My 1st preg I can still drink 100+. Now I can't.. Drink water also burp.. Sigh..

I was drinking coke daily till my gynae say I must stop cuz not very healthy. Lol. Now I drink alot of ribena, soya milk plain water dont really like bit have to drink some. Hopefully the nauseous and bloating go away and everything become normal and we can enjoy the pregnancy. Now waiting to do the scan. Think of the needle super scared. Lol

yvonnensn

christylee:841207 said:
I was drinking coke daily till my gynae say I must stop cuz not very healthy. Lol. Now I drink alot of ribena, soya milk plain water dont really like bit have to drink some. Hopefully the nauseous and bloating go away and everything become normal and we can enjoy the pregnancy. Now waiting to do the scan. Think of the needle super scared. Lol
Just finished the blood test. They took about 2 tubes. Not that bad.

Christylee jiayou!!

I drink mostly water, juices n sometimes ribena too. My tummy very bloated like 5mths pregnant:(

yvonnensn:841218 said:
christylee:841207 said:
Just finished the blood test. They took about 2 tubes. Not that bad.

Christylee jiayou!!

I drink mostly water, juices n sometimes ribena too. My tummy very bloated like 5mths pregnant:(
I also just finish not long ago and now all I got to do is wait for result tomorrow. The baby was really mischievous sleep dont want to move. The sonographer have to shake my tummy, ask me cough to wake the baby and make the baby move. Happy to see the baby doing well in me. ^_^