Edd march 2012

Preddy

Wow, congrats to both of you in getting what you wanted. Is this your 1st baby? I also thinking of getting a baby gal the next time for my hubby as I know he likes to have gals. Hehehehe...:p
Thanks thanks! Yeah, she's our first baby. Cant wait till i can carry her in my arms n kiss her on her nose, hehe

etcc

i just did my detailed scan on thursday too... everything normal.. phew...
i didn't know baby can pee now too...
my EDD is 17 March...

Preddy

my wife has been feeling our active baby's lil kicks since the detailed scan. earlier, we went to the metro show at expo n bought alot of baby clothes and i think our baby is excited and kept kicking, haha.

katsg

my wife has been feeling our active baby's lil kicks since the detailed scan. earlier, we went to the metro show at expo n bought alot of baby clothes and i think our baby is excited and kept kicking, haha.
Wow, guess you both must be filled with excitement too when seeing her kicks in the scan machine. I do heard from my gynae that gals are more experts in kicks rather than boys. LOL!! :D

Preddy

Wow, guess you both must be filled with excitement too when seeing her kicks in the scan machine. I do heard from my gynae that gals are more experts in kicks rather than boys. LOL!! :D
Yeah, very excited
But whenever i try to place my hand to feel, she'll stop kicking le...

Ur gynae so nice to share such things w u. Our gynae doesnt share such tings with us, only always ask us "do u have any questions?" very short n sharp kind of gynae checkup, lasting usually less than 10 mins, inclusive of scans...

xiaodaisy

Hihi, I'm new to this forum. Have been reading this thread as my edd is 16th match 2012 :)

I have went for my detailed scan 2 weeks ago.. It's amazing! The moment sonographer scan, my baby pee... She checked for arms and tigh length, head circumference, kidneys, etc etc! The report showed my baby head circumference is on the big side but doc didn't said anything. And mine is a baby boy!! :)

So excited about it and can feel baby karate kick now, usually at night when I'm lying on bed. I'm about 21 weeks.

Hope all of the mummies have a heathy baby! Look forward to your detailed scan...
welcome & congrats !!

Anybody have fainting spells? I almost see stars at the market just now. Light headed and dizzy and vision abit blur and I was alone. Quite scary. Manage to sit down, rest and slowly walk abit and rest abit till I reach home. =(
omg !! next time dont go out alone !! be careful ya !! next visit to gynae , feedback to gynae and ask wat the matter caused it bah ..

take care of urself !!

xiaodaisy

Hihi, I'm new to this forum. Have been reading this thread as my edd is 16th match 2012 :)

I have went for my detailed scan 2 weeks ago.. It's amazing! The moment sonographer scan, my baby pee... She checked for arms and tigh length, head circumference, kidneys, etc etc! The report showed my baby head circumference is on the big side but doc didn't said anything. And mine is a baby boy!! :)

So excited about it and can feel baby karate kick now, usually at night when I'm lying on bed. I'm about 21 weeks.

Hope all of the mummies have a heathy baby! Look forward to your detailed scan...
welcome & congrats !!

Anybody have fainting spells? I almost see stars at the market just now. Light headed and dizzy and vision abit blur and I was alone. Quite scary. Manage to sit down, rest and slowly walk abit and rest abit till I reach home. =(
omg !! next time dont go out alone !! be careful ya !! next visit to gynae , feedback to gynae and ask wat the matter caused it bah ..

take care of urself !!

katsg

Yeah, very excited
But whenever i try to place my hand to feel, she'll stop kicking le...

Ur gynae so nice to share such things w u. Our gynae doesnt share such tings with us, only always ask us "do u have any questions?" very short n sharp kind of gynae checkup, lasting usually less than 10 mins, inclusive of scans...
Wow, less than 10mins for a scan is real short lei...@@

Preddy

me now having the water retention liao le lo :(
sadness@@@
anyone facing the same issue?
Hi mummyjovin, i tink it's quite common to hv water retention as my wife is experiencing it too. She also suffers cramps in her calves at night quite regularly. Juz need to b very on e ball when she wakes me up to help

katsg

You don't have any relatives or friends whom can pass down the clothes, baby stuffs to you? ;)

echua

Hi all mummies,

i have some baby items to let go and some plus size clothing and some other stuff. all brand new otherwise stated.

if you dont mind taking a look in it. please leave me a message in my inbox so that i can pass you the link to view the item.

thank :D

etcc

How do you know if you are having water retention? Every part of your body becomes bloated?
usually the legs will be bloated... it gets worse towards the end
try to get your hubbies to massage your legs a few times a week...

and for the leg cramps, try to do some leg exercises before u sleep... move your feet towards your calves if the cramps come...
try to wear socks b4 u go to sleep... esp those we sleep with aircon.. i try to rem to wear the socks but sometimes i am forgetful and lazy... haha...

katsg

usually the legs will be bloated... it gets worse towards the end
try to get your hubbies to massage your legs a few times a week...

and for the leg cramps, try to do some leg exercises before u sleep... move your feet towards your calves if the cramps come...
try to wear socks b4 u go to sleep... esp those we sleep with aircon.. i try to rem to wear the socks but sometimes i am forgetful and lazy... haha...
Oh I see, thanks a lot for the information! :)

spiraledpetals

Hi all, wow I never knew there were this much mummies out there, it's my first child coming along and I'm so clueless! My EDD's on the 25th March. :)

My DR says my muscles on my back's really tensed and strained and recommended I did some pre-natal massage, does anyone have any good recommendations? I tried searching online but I really don't know whom to decide on hahaha.

michelin

hi, u can try babiesbellies @ united square. i think they a shop in golden landmark hotel too... i went here once and the massage is really relaxing! babiesbellies.com.sg

feathers

I've been feeling more kicks too. I just saw the kicks externally for the first time two days ago, a little bump moving under my skin!! I was so shocked! Next time got kicks, can try tapping the area. Quite fun doing the tapping game. She kicked, I tapped and not long after she kick same spot. I wanted to go out buy stuff too but always feel so tired and lazy. And when I think of baby clothes now, I contemplated with the idea of leaving her naked. Hahahahaha!! Terrible mommy!! =X

Really? I thought boys are stronger!!