Edd march 2012

feathers

omg !! next time dont go out alone !! be careful ya !! next visit to gynae , feedback to gynae and ask wat the matter caused it bah ..

take care of urself !!
Been drinking chicken essence everyday since, seems to help put some colour back on my face. =P
My appt next week!! Like so fast another appt liao. Heh!

feathers

hi all! i'm new to this forum n my edd is 2nd march! in my 24weeks nw! so excited...
Welcome!! Enjoying pregnancy so far? Heh~

Hi all, wow I never knew there were this much mummies out there, it's my first child coming along and I'm so clueless! My EDD's on the 25th March. :)

My DR says my muscles on my back's really tensed and strained and recommended I did some pre-natal massage, does anyone have any good recommendations? I tried searching online but I really don't know whom to decide on hahaha.
Hello!! I'm also quite anxious, first timer too. Just go library borrow books, got alot of information to prepare us. I never love reading so much. Haha!~

michelin

hi feathers! yeah!! so far so gd... so far my information on pregnancy all comes from apps in Iphone =P

hi spiraledpetals, u can try babiesbellies.com.sg.. they r in i=united square.. i went there once n find it very relaxing. u may wana try

spiraledpetals

hi feathers! yeah!! so far so gd... so far my information on pregnancy all comes from apps in Iphone =P

hi spiraledpetals, u can try babiesbellies.com.sg.. they r in i=united square.. i went there once n find it very relaxing. u may wana try
Hello, this was one of my options when I googled, yeah think I will just give it a try, it's pretty affordable too eh! ;) Thanks!

katsg

I've been feeling more kicks too. I just saw the kicks externally for the first time two days ago, a little bump moving under my skin!! I was so shocked! Next time got kicks, can try tapping the area. Quite fun doing the tapping game. She kicked, I tapped and not long after she kick same spot. I wanted to go out buy stuff too but always feel so tired and lazy. And when I think of baby clothes now, I contemplated with the idea of leaving her naked. Hahahahaha!! Terrible mommy!! =X

Really? I thought boys are stronger!!
Haha, I also think so until my gynea told me that. Haha...:D

katsg

Just came back from my FA detailed scan. Thanks GOD that everything is fine as well. Gynea told me that my boy is a diving or swimming expert as he's holding onto the ankles of his 2 legs during the scan and revealing his big bird to us. Haha...so cute! :D

Preddy

You don't have any relatives or friends whom can pass down the clothes, baby stuffs to you? ;)
Have, we have alot of friends and our clients cant wait to pass down their baby stuffs to us. Juz that we wanted to feel the excitement of buying clothes for our baby for the first time :D

Preddy

usually the legs will be bloated... it gets worse towards the end
try to get your hubbies to massage your legs a few times a week...

and for the leg cramps, try to do some leg exercises before you sleep... move your feet towards your calves if the cramps come...
try to wear socks before you go to sleep... esp those we sleep with aircon.. i try to rem to wear the socks but sometimes i am forgetful and lazy... haha...
My boss also told me try to put a pillow under my wife's feet when sleeping, shld help alleviate or prevent cramps. U may try that

katsg

Have, we have alot of friends and our clients cant wait to pass down their baby stuffs to us. Juz that we wanted to feel the excitement of buying clothes for our baby for the first time :D
Oh I see...by the way how heavy is ur gal now? Mine about 417g...:)

feathers

Hey hey, yeah I borrowed but I'm like OMG, this is TOO MUCH to digest!!! Hahaha.
When it gets too "educational" and too much "information", I borrow the novel type which the writers write about the pregnancy in the most hilarious way. Cracks me up and totally can relate to them. Do try out the massage and drop a review here, I am waiting for some aches to come along so I have "excuse" to spend money to go. Hahaha!!

feathers

Just came back from my FA detailed scan. Thanks GOD that everything is fine as well. Gynea told me that my boy is a diving or swimming expert as he's holding onto the ankles of his 2 legs during the scan and revealing his big bird to us. Haha...so cute! :D
So cute and funny!! Still can swim around? Still got space? I thought it'll be getting quite squeezy by now.

feathers

Lucky you!! We are buying EVERYTHING!! Friends who wanted to pass us stuff got pregnant too!! Haha!! Next year really alot of babies!

etcc

I've been feeling more kicks too. I just saw the kicks externally for the first time two days ago, a little bump moving under my skin!! I was so shocked! Next time got kicks, can try tapping the area. Quite fun doing the tapping game. She kicked, I tapped and not long after she kick same spot. I wanted to go out buy stuff too but always feel so tired and lazy. And when I think of baby clothes now, I contemplated with the idea of leaving her naked. Hahahahaha!! Terrible mommy!! =X

Really? I thought boys are stronger!!

hahaha...! feathers, you are so funny!
don't u have friends/relatives who can pass u some baby clothes?

etcc

i went to parenthood today... many things to see... and spent a lot too...
lucky was with hubby and he carried those stuffs... phew...

subscribed to motherhood mag, bought 2 bumper mats (one to put at my mum's place), bought cloth diapers, 3 tops for myself and dishwashing & laundry powder suitable for bottles and baby clothes...

if u ladies are going, be prepared for the crowd... good luck!

katsg

i went to parenthood today... many things to see... and spent a lot too...
lucky was with hubby and he carried those stuffs... phew...

subscribed to motherhood mag, bought 2 bumper mats (one to put at my mum's place), bought cloth diapers, 3 tops for myself and dishwashing & laundry powder suitable for bottles and
if you ladies are going, be prepared for the crowd... good luck!
So where is the fair being held? And what kinda items are being sold there? :)

etcc

So where is the fair being held? And what kinda items are being sold there? :)
it's at the expo Hall 5B

there are... motherhood magazine, pigeon booth, medela breast pumps+accessories, baby clothes (a few booths), swimming accessories for kids, insurance booth, maternity clothes, strollers, baby car seats, bumper mats, toys for babies, cloth diapers, kids education, avent philips and several smaller booths but i didn't cover everything...