Edd march 2012

katsg

just sharing...yest brought my boys to PD for 6th mth injection, PD advised not to feed kiwi, chinese pear and banana cos kiwi is considered berry which might cause allergic while banana might cause phlegm....as for chinese pear, cant rem e reason =P

rememebered he said apple, autralian pear are ok....
Oh I see...thanks for sharing! :)

katsg

Just received my AVENT Steamer cum blender today. Looks good! Even got a recipe booklet included as well...great product! :D

Stay

Do you mummies bought a highchair for bb? Wonder if it's useful? :)
Yes it's useful. Can keep bb still when feeding. Also good training for sitting position. I got from Ikea since most Restaurants uses that, easier for transition.

Do you mummies bought a highchair for bb? Wonder if it's useful? :)
Oh super useful! Fed her on high chair and she kept more still than in bumbo or my lap. When husband and I have meals with my in laws or my mum, she can also sit alone in high chair happy with her toys. Helpful in restaurants too. Now I can have a more decent meal outside.

leesc

Wow.. Ur bb can sit still in the high chair? their can control their head well? When my bb sit in the walker, we'll put some cloth diaper around her n sometimes her head will knock the toy in front of her.

or high chair they can sit proper?

Wow.. Ur bb can sit still in the high chair? their can control their head well? When my bb sit in the walker, we'll put some cloth diaper around her n sometimes her head will knock the toy in front of her.

or high chair they can sit proper?
Walker they are supported by crotch area. High chair they are more relaxed in my opinion when I observed by girl. I put pillows at back to cushion in case she stretch backwards. Thankfully my girl has gd head control.

sherin86

mummies, what are ur fb?? so that we can talk at fb and exchange comments.. :D .. so long nvr login le.. bz taking care of my little girl!

leesc

Walker they are supported by crotch area. High chair they are more relaxed in my opinion when I observed by girl. I put pillows at back to cushion in case she stretch backwards. Thankfully my girl has gd head control.
ok.. I shall try to put her in the high chair then. Thx!

sherin86

did i mention tht my girl managed to finish 220ml of milk + cereals juz now! and she is crying for more! big eater huh! somemore at 1pm my dad gave her the whole bottle of pre-made baby food bought from NTUC.

Wai Tze

did i mention tht my girl managed to finish 220ml of milk + cereals juz now! and she is crying for more! big eater huh! somemore at 1pm my dad gave her the whole bottle of pre-made baby food bought from NTUC.
Wow! Your girl really big eater.. How i wish my boy is like that too! I always have a hard time feeding him. He's like doesn't like milk!

sherin86

haha.. but she is not overweight.. i m quite glad.. LOL!!! her weight is ideal for her height.. i have let her tried almost everything alrdy.. i dunno what to let her eat now.. so lost.. she always look at us eating and open her mouth with her tongue moving ard and sticking in and out...is it normal?

Wai Tze

haha.. but she is not overweight.. i m quite glad.. LOL!!! her weight is ideal for her height.. i have let her tried almost everything alrdy.. i dunno what to let her eat now.. so lost.. she always look at us eating and open her mouth with her tongue moving ard and sticking in and out...is it normal?
Should be normal. My baby also same. Maybe u can try do mixed purée? Apple with pears? Or potato with broccoli?

sherin86

hmmm.. tried with apple and pears... mayb i will try potato and broccoli next. anw, can the puree be put in the fridge instead of the freezer?

katsg

did i mention tht my girl managed to finish 220ml of milk + cereals just now! and she is crying for more! big eater huh! somemore at 1pm my dad gave her the whole bottle of pre-made baby food bought from NTUC.
Oh you meant ur gal can finish up milk and then continue to eat a bowl of cereals? That's very filling isn't it? @@

Stay

Oh you meant ur gal can finish up milk and then continue to eat a bowl of cereals? That's very filling isn't it? @@
Depends on individual baby I think. I feed mine 200-240ml followed by 40ml cereal with 40ml milk. Then he sleeps thru for the next 12 hrs

katsg

Oh super useful! Fed her on high chair and she kept more still than in bumbo or my lap. When husband and I have meals with my in laws or my mum, she can also sit alone in high chair happy with her toys. Helpful in restaurants too. Now I can have a more decent meal outside.
Wow, looks like time to invest in one. By the way, what brand is your high chair? Any recommendations? Can it be folded and move around conveniently? ;)