EDD March 2013

Hi Purple..

:) i ve not start drinking birdnest yet nor any tonic soup...some aunties & my Mother-in-law said muz drink.. if not BB not easy to take care..but what to drink?

i planned to ve my hair colour during Jan. (at least 3rd tri & near to CNY).. at least during Mar 2013 my hair not so weird..lolz
well, it's up to individual to believe.. but i think for me, not necessary to take on regular basis.. maybe once a while throughout pregnancy.. think maybe better to drink soup to "bu qi" or "bu xie".. makes the body strong..

Hello, I think its fine to colour, rebond or perm... i will be rebonding my hair soon. I will be 18 weeks then..
ya.. i feel like doing rebonding too.. then at least i wont look like mad woman with messy hair.. and easier to manage during pregnancy.. also need to touch up hair colour.. cuz i have inheritance white hair.. =( i hope my baby wont inherit from me..

NeyMO

Does anyone suffers from leg cramping during night? :nah:

I have had it these few nights ... Hubby helps to massage during midnight but seem doesnt help : (

geminimummy

Hi everyone! i'm new to the thread, glad to find people here, my edd is 8 march. am still feeling tired and having super2 sore nipples at 15 weeks, how about u ladies? when does ur bump start showing? :)

take care!

phycyj

Hello I'm new here as well!
My EDD is 13 March, one day after my 2nd year wedding anniversary haha.
Nobody can tell I'm pregnant yet :/ Very very small bump, only visible when naked.
I'm wearing all my old clothes, just not buttoning the top of my pants.. Don't want to put pressure on the tummy.

Last edited:

Oqleong

We had the same date ... For anniversary
same year too hahaha

Hello I'm new here as well!
My EDD is 13 March, one day after my 2nd year wedding anniversary haha.
Nobody can tell I'm pregnant yet :/ Very very small bump, only visible when naked.
I'm wearing all my old clothes, just not buttoning the top of my pants.. Don't want to put pressure on the tummy.

NeyMO

Hi everyone! i'm new to the thread, glad to find people here, my edd is 8 march. am still feeling tired and having super2 sore nipples at 15 weeks, how about u ladies? when does ur bump start showing? :)

take care!
Welcome geminimymmy!! :001_302: My tummy started to show on 14 weeks but still on normal dress.. No one could tell my pregnancy until i shared with them.. :001_302: But I love the baby bump so much although not so obvious...

NeyMO

Hi NeyMo how do I find out about these seminars? My colleague mentioned that she also attended but how to attend?
Hello Phycyi!!! Welcome to the thread :001_302:

There is another mummy in this thread recommended me to the Dumex Seminar!! We will normally try our best to share any good lobang, good bargain and any useful information in this thread...

There do have a baby market from Oct 5-7 at Expo Hall 4B. See if you are interested.

smilem

Hi Siti

Yes, i also suffered acute headache..

Hi mummies !
My EDD 20 March 13 . Just wondered if any mummies had suffered from headaches in the second trimester ? I have only a come & go headache in the first trimester but had a slight headache for a couple of days at the start of the second trimester and over the past couple of days have had a really bad headache .
Have any mummies knows d gender ?

NeyMO

Hi mummies !
My EDD 20 March 13 . Just wondered if any mummies had suffered from headaches in the second trimester ? I have only a come & go headache in the first trimester but had a slight headache for a couple of days at the start of the second trimester and over the past couple of days have had a really bad headache .
Have any mummies knows d gender ?
Hello welcome Siti!! :001_302: yes some of us are suffering this ON/OFF headache when in second trimester. And this is normal due to limited O2 supply through blood stream to our brain as we need to supply the blood to our precious at the same time..

Yup, my gynae has told me the gender during my 14 weeks scanning:001_302: How about you?

Apr gal

Hi everyone!

I'm at w17 now n baby movements become more obvious, not d 'strange' feeling like previously. Yest nite while sitting on sofa watching tv I can feel bb movements very obvious. I think it is easier to feel when sitting down vs. Lying down. So happy to constantly hv tis feel.

I stopped taking folic acid in w12 as advised by doc. I read it's not recommended to take it after w14 if not mistaken unless there is some complication which yr gynae asked u to cont. At tis moment am taking multivit n fish oil as prescribe by doc. Gonna ask gynae if I nd calcium or iron tablets. I drink enfamum vanilla milk in n off cos it's too yucky. I find d choc flavor easier to drink.

On my own I'm taking multiple dates wif dried Longan tea to increase blood. Birdnest wif 'bao sheng' (if not mistaken, haha) starting 2nd tri. I also drink tonic soup (tang sheng) to increase Qi. D tonic soup is recommended by d shop selling chinese medi. All tis on weekly basis. I dare not simply drink any tonic soup as some herbs might not b suitable for preg ladies. Just for sharing, d lady at d Chinese medical shop does not encourage bottled birdnest as it will caused phlegms in bb. So I just listen to her.

Oh ya, I gained <3kg as of now but I think d bb bump is quite obvious! Hehe... Wearing more loose clothes now to be comfortable. :) still 3 weeks to go til my next checkup to c my bb!!! Really anxious!!!

NeyMO

Hi everyone!

I'm at w17 now n baby movements become more obvious, not d 'strange' feeling like previously. Yest nite while sitting on sofa watching tv I can feel bb movements very obvious. I think it is easier to feel when sitting down vs. Lying down. So happy to constantly hv tis feel.

I stopped taking folic acid in w12 as advised by doc. I read it's not recommended to take it after w14 if not mistaken unless there is some complication which yr gynae asked u to cont. At tis moment am taking multivit n fish oil as prescribe by doc. Gonna ask gynae if I nd calcium or iron tablets. I drink enfamum vanilla milk in n off cos it's too yucky. I find d choc flavor easier to drink.

On my own I'm taking multiple dates wif dried Longan tea to increase blood. Birdnest wif 'bao sheng' (if not mistaken, haha) starting 2nd tri. I also drink tonic soup (tang sheng) to increase Qi. D tonic soup is recommended by d shop selling chinese medi. All tis on weekly basis. I dare not simply drink any tonic soup as some herbs might not b suitable for preg ladies. Just for sharing, d lady at d Chinese medical shop does not encourage bottled birdnest as it will caused phlegms in bb. So I just listen to her.

Oh ya, I gained <3kg as of now but I think d bb bump is quite obvious! Hehe... Wearing more loose clothes now to be comfortable. :) still 3 weeks to go til my next checkup to c my bb!!! Really anxious!!!
Hello Apr gal!!! So happy for you!! Can really feel your joy of feeling the movement of bb :001_302: My boy seemed like bit lazy showing his movement yet (LOL) and still waiting for his first kick!! :001_302:

So the birdnest that your bought is in raw form? cooked with rock sugar?

I also drink Enfamum vanilla everyday as it contain lesser fat (2-3 times) than Anmum. But the taste is "yuck".... not nice.. However after 1 week of trying then I started get used of taste already :001_302:

haha... yes, 3 more weeks also for myself to go to see my bb :Dancing_tongue:

*SIGH*

im really really tired and demoralise with the pregnancy.. my physical body is always so tired.. and i am so afraid to take leave or mc from work cuz im afraid of my boss.. i voice out to my hubby, he suggested we sell the car away and get cash.. so that i can quit my job and rest well enough for baby.. but i dun wan him to do so.. w/o car it's very inconvenient for him to go work (working in tuas).. and whole family wanna go out oso hard..

i really feel very tired that i wanna give up.. and im feeling so upset and depressed that i feel like hugging someone who understands and cry every sorrow out..