EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Tannie

Me too, dozing off in the offy, esp such a nice weather. I din sleep well cause a lot of weird dreams too. ALso suffering consipation, tummy v bloated, cannot sleep well....

Suhaidah

me too. I had lots of weird dreams also. Is this normal or what? Think our brain is overworking or something la.. I have another 8 wks to 40 weeks. I wish it wld fly!! I feel like how i felt during my first trimester. I felt like it was soo slow and time was crawling. 2nd trimester, everything went off in a blur.. and third trimester, everything seems to be crawling again. Groans!

climsp

we must be thinking too much!! hahaha

3rd trims seem so slow, like 1st trim. cant sleep well, always hungry, bodyaches, headaches, vomit after meal(sometime). i dun have constipation, maybe eat alot of veg n drink alot of water.amd also my brown rice diet.

taking chicken essence every 2 day also.

Tannie

BT thinking of confinement period realy put me off.... no shower for 12days, cannot touch tap water etc.... I hope can survive thru....

climsp

BT thinking of confinement period realy put me off.... no shower for 12days, cannot touch tap water etc.... I hope can survive thru....
my mum allow me to bath in warm water or herb on hot weather. but cant wash hair for 1 mth!! she say nvr bath is like a walking virus. hahaha. actually all this tradition confinement is passes down from the pass where china(maybe) is cold, hard to have hot water everyday. just keep urself warm, dun get cold can le. but for hair think i will follow cos my grandmum last time very powerful!! she go wash hair during confinement, she got very bad headaches everytime, until once someone ask she to take those duck egg w/ fetus inside. she eat alot w/ herb for a long time then recover!! now hard to get this type of egg, dun think we dare to eat also.. eeek

Rukia

Me too, dozing off in the offy, esp such a nice weather. I din sleep well cause a lot of weird dreams too. ALso suffering consipation, tummy v bloated, cannot sleep well....
I got weird dreams as well. Last night I dream that I had fruits falling out of my ear!!!!!

Suhaidah

I am curious. Do you have to follow any confinement restrictions?

I do have confinement restrictions but its different from the chinese ones. We don't have to NOT bathe and etc. We are allowed to bathe and wash our hairs but we're put on very strict diets.

Tannie

Seriously I duno if I can follow all these confinement rules. GOOd thing is my mum dun hv the luxury of confinement last time so she oso dun knw much of the rules, n I sure can bargain with her ke ke

Ha ha thts funny, fruits fall fm ears n banana vehicle....

Rukia

I do have confinement restrictions but its different from the chinese ones. We don't have to NOT bathe and etc. We are allowed to bathe and wash our hairs but we're put on very strict diets.
Oh I see. I think I will bathe when I am not under the watchful eyes of my relatives...haha

Rukia

hahaha!! wat fruit??

last nite i also dream of fruit also!! hubby fetch me using banana lookalike motor!! powerful hor!! :D
Mine was mandarin oranges. Even funnier, my relatives were telling me its normal for mandarin oranges to drop out from your ear...haha Banana Motor...that is funny.

You make your own chicken essence or just the one in the bottle? What could it help in 3rd Tri? give more energy?

we must be thinking too much!! hahaha

3rd trims seem so slow, like 1st trim. cant sleep well, always hungry, bodyaches, headaches, vomit after meal(sometime). i dun have constipation, maybe eat alot of veg n drink alot of water.amd also my brown rice diet.

taking chicken essence every 2 day also.

climsp

i take brands. will get euyansang one after i finish the last bottle. brands one got caramel, not very good for me. for me, actually alert, less tired.

climsp

Oh I see. I think I will bathe when I am not under the watchful eyes of my relatives...haha
hahaha. lucky my confinement is w/ my mum. cos my MIL tell me dun bath n wash hair. is better always inside the room no fan n aircon, eat onli chicken, pork n fish. no veg!! cant imagine wat will happen to my body w/ all the good smell after the 1 mth, and the weight increase w/ those food diet!! think not onli baby reject me. i will hate myself also!!

Meilynn

Caramel is sugar. Is 1 of ingredient inside. I got GD, so have to control my sugar intake
Yup, better control our sugar intake as mummies prone to high sugar level during pregnancy. For me, I dun really fancy the taste of chicken essence so never tk any. My mum typically will cook either black chicken soup or bird nest when I go back for dinner once a week. Other than this, I never take any other tonics.

Meilynn

hahaha. lucky my confinement is w/ my mum. cos my MIL tell me dun bath n wash hair. is better always inside the room no fan n aircon, eat onli chicken, pork n fish. no veg!! cant imagine wat will happen to my body w/ all the good smell after the 1 mth, and the weight increase w/ those food diet!! think not onli baby reject me. i will hate myself also!!
Lucky the confinement lady I engaged pretty modern le. She told me can shower but muz used boiled water wif herbs. Else if breast feed also not hygienic. I am so happy to hear this. My mum n mil stil ok le. Dun think they will hv much regulations for me during the confinement period. Think only thing I hv to follow is the confinement food for 1 mth. I typically dun tk sesame chicken, pig trotter etc but for this 1 mth period, I will try my best to cooperate. Think after this 1 mth I can imagine all the extra kgs on me. Wonder if I can ever shed off these kgs.