EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Tataro

I gained 13 kg, craving for sweet dessert like waffle, pan cake, ice cream, chocolate cake, cheese cake..I just finished chocolate n starwberry yam yam biscuit, still hungry now

milkshake

I've been having cramps since last night. At 3am this morning I ran to the toilet and had diarrhea. The contractions subsided a bit but came back every now and then whole of today. Now I'm feeling it every 5-10mins apart. Hurts a lot that I can't move. Just wondering if it's due to my diarrhea or what. Although I read real contractions suppose to feel like u r having bad diarrhea but whether or not u have diarrhea is another thing!

Gemini11

I gained 13 kg, craving for sweet dessert like waffle, pan cake, ice cream, chocolate cake, cheese cake..I just finished chocolate n starwberry yam yam biscuit, still hungry now
Gained 14kg n been eating all these tt u r craving for!! Omg I think I damn Ill-discipline. Chocolatessssss omg!!! Loves

climsp

I only gain 2.5kg in total. but I am overweight mummy.

Me too have diarrhea today! But twice only. Cramp whole le. Inbtw there B.H also.

Rzena

Are u feeling better milkshake? I was also having diarrhoea today, funnily.

These days i get a little confused whether i feel pain from contractions or from my baby moving. He's taking up almost my whole tummy space now so his movements are getting painful. And yet sometimes i feel the tummy hardening up while he is moving. Not sure whether it's contractions or what.

Oh yah, i have gained a whooping 19.9kg to date. Tml will be week 36 liao. :p

RedDevil

I cant resist chocolate and ice cream!!
I hope I can regain my figure fast after giving birth. Now I feel like im a humpty dumpty!!

milkshake

The pain keeps coming off and on. Was reading a few sites saying diarrhea is a sign/way to clear yr system n preparing for labour.

If it hurts anymore I think I'm gonna go hosp. When the pain comes it really hurts :(

Meilynn

The pain keeps coming off and on. Was reading a few sites saying diarrhea is a sign/way to clear yr system n preparing for labour.

If it hurts anymore I think I'm gonna go hosp. When the pain comes it really hurts :(
Hv u called ur gynae and ask? Shd hv emergency number for u to call?

Tannie

I cant resist chocolate and ice cream!!
I hope I can regain my figure fast after giving birth. Now I feel like im a humpty dumpty!!
Exactly, I told my hubby that day when getting up from the bed that I felt like humpty dumpty sitting at the side of the bed!... ESP with swollen legs ...

Btw anyone going baby expo this weekend?

Tataro

Hi milkshake, better check with doc.

Hi mummies, do u think That I can do my confinement without any helper? I cannot stand my mum anymore

Meilynn

Exactly, I told my hubby that day when getting up from the bed that I felt like humpty dumpty sitting at the side of the bed!... ESP with swollen legs ...

Btw anyone going baby expo this weekend?
Not for me. Got all the baby stuff. Nowadays cannot shop or walk too long too. If u going be careful k. Muz rest in between

Meilynn

Hi mummies, do u think That I can do my confinement without any helper? I cannot stand my mum anymore
I hv heard of mummies giving birth n doing their own confinement with no help. U shd be able to if u want but will be tough on u. Can arrange for confinement meals to be sent to u but gotta take care of ur Bb so may sacrifice ur rest. More importantly, wat messaging it will send to ur mum? Later strain the relationship further.

For me, one reason why I engaged a CL instead of approaching my mum or mil is bcos I know my temper n limits so rather not strain the r/ship.

Tannie

I think it will be kind of tough to do confinement w/o help... At least get ur hubby to help for a week when u r still recovering... ESP when bathing ur baby... And also depends whether u believe in those confinement rules...

twentydec

milkshake, call up ur gynae soon and check. I read diarrhea is one of the sign of going into labour.

Gemini11

I think it will be kind of tough to do confinement w/o help... At least get ur hubby to help for a week when u r still recovering... ESP when bathing ur baby... And also depends whether u believe in those confinement rules...
Ya I think it b tough ESP when i should b doing c sec, recovery will b painful. I've hired a CL n now my MIL says she wanna b ard too. So I'm afraid there b too many ppl while me n baby wanna rest.

Tannie

My col advise me for the first week jus close one eyes wif everything, let ppl handle, jus rest well first... so dun worry too much at the moment ...

RedDevil

I think it will be quite difficult without any helper.During confinement, we must also rest well otherwise when we are old, alot of problems will come to visit us.

Yesterday my mil told me Im cant do this I cant do that during confinement, I was like huh. I know she concern about me but the moment I heard she mention NO BATHING!! My immediate reaction is " huh I will be very smelly leh then baby smell smelly mummy leh!!" Lucky I will be at my parents house during confinement but my mil will come over everyday to bring food for me even though my mum will be the one doing confinement for me. However my mil still insist she going to cook pig trotters with vinegar and chicken with wine and I must FINISH EVERYTHING!! So I decided before my mil reach my parents house, I must faster go to bath hehe.

climsp

I think it will be quite difficult without any helper.During confinement, we must also rest well otherwise when we are old, alot of problems will come to visit us.

Yesterday my mil told me Im cant do this I cant do that during confinement, I was like huh. I know she concern about me but the moment I heard she mention NO BATHING!! My immediate reaction is " huh I will be very smelly leh then baby smell smelly mummy leh!!" Lucky I will be at my parents house during confinement but my mil will come over everyday to bring food for me even though my mum will be the one doing confinement for me. However my mil still insist she going to cook pig trotters with vinegar and chicken with wine and I must FINISH EVERYTHING!! So I decided before my mil reach my parents house, I must faster go to bath hehe.
we got the same situation.. r our MIL friend?? hahaha. my MIL will be cooking pig trotters with vinegar and chicken with wine for me but i dun like it. at 1st she insist no aircon n fan also. i must stay inside the room w/ closed window. no veg also cos will cause wind...=.= lucky is will be at my parents' place. so she wont know much or say much when come over to visit us...

RedDevil

we got the same situation.. r our MIL friend?? hahaha. my MIL will be cooking pig trotters with vinegar and chicken with wine for me but i dun like it. at 1st she insist no aircon n fan also. i must stay inside the room w/ closed window. no veg also cos will cause wind...=.= lucky is will be at my parents' place. so she wont know much or say much when come over to visit us...
hahaha mayb they are friends!! But my mil told me I must eat vegetables also, cannot dont eat vegetable later cannot shit even worse.