EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Tannie

Wanna ask mummies who have normal delivery!! Where ur hubby stand?? Beside & hug u while face the gynea or stand beside gynea facing ur VJJ n massage ur legs?? My hubby scare if he see any blood will faint!! Haha! Cos his friend who use the same gynea was ask to massage his wife legs n face the VJJ. His face is kind of scared also.
My husband stand beside me, dr asked him to help me support my back while pushing. But from his angle he still manage to see some part of vjj n he said is scary!

Gemini11

wana ask, if bb is taking in abt 80ml per feeding, & ur ebm per pump is abt 100-150ml, wat do u do? do u seperate them (eg. warm up only 80ml & balance leave it for d next feeding)?
Yes just take out the amount u need n warm up, the rest keep ( in chiller not frozen) n combi with the ebm after u pump. Just make sure u use them up within 48 hours :)

Tataro

Hi cn211279, my gal went to check up last wed, pd said need to go back to see her on tue If her body still shown yellowish. Today her face still bit yellow, dont know still need to bring her to see pd not, btw, only blood test can check the level of the jaundice ? How I know if the level is drop?

Hi tataro,

My baby also had a juandice level of 24 and I'm still on total breastfeeding. Just feed her more often. There is actually no need to use formula to flush out the juandice as juandice on it's own is harmless to the baby. It is the worry that the juandice is due to liver problems that is more worrying. However, it is normally for Asian babies and ESP breastfed babies to have prolonged juandice. Just monitor, if the juandice shows signs of leveling or dropping, it is fine.

twentydec

Would like to ask there is pain at stitch area, seem cant leave without painkiller. How long does the pain last?
try to restrict ur movement, ie, take time to get off bed and not to walk too often. I stopped my painkiller on the 2nd day of delivery. it hurts a little but it was bearable. I minimise my movement and walk slowly. cos I realised the pain was extreme web I over stretch my pelvis area or with big movement,

selineleow

Wanna ask mummies who have normal delivery!! Where ur hubby stand?? Beside & hug u while face the gynea or stand beside gynea facing ur VJJ n massage ur legs?? My hubby scare if he see any blood will faint!! Haha! Cos his friend who use the same gynea was ask to massage his wife legs n face the VJJ. His face is kind of scared also.
My hubby stand beside me fcing gynae. He was asked to support my back n leg. After that he still can stand beside gynae n watch hw the gynae stitch me up. Faintz!

miracle25

My hubby stand beside me fcing gynae. He was asked to support my back n leg. After that he still can stand beside gynae n watch hw the gynae stitch me up. Faintz!
my hubby stood beside me to support my thigh.. aft bb out gynae ask if he wans to cut d umbilical cord & he did, so I guess he would hav seen d bloody scene down ther..

climsp

24hr more to go!! No sign of contraction yet! My naughty boy still very active! think confirm induce le! my mum keeps scold baby naughty dun want to come out!! Waste my $$ n make granny wait so long!! Lol!

Hubby say he try not to see the VJJ side. Onli see my face! Think he will still go see when gynea say baby is out! hope he dun faint when see his boy!! Hahaha!

Gemini11

Would like to ask there is pain at stitch area, seem cant leave without painkiller. How long does the pain last?
Mine is c sect, pain lasted for about 2 weeks. So bad tt I need to wake my husband up on some needs to support me to the toilet cuz it was too painful to even stand up

Gracecwz

24hr more to go!! No sign of contraction yet! My naughty boy still very active! think confirm induce le! my mum keeps scold baby naughty dun want to come out!! Waste my $$ n make granny wait so long!! Lol!

Hubby say he try not to see the VJJ side. Onli see my face! Think he will still go see when gynea say baby is out! hope he dun faint when see his boy!! Hahaha!
Good luck for tmr Climsp! My hubby dun want to cooperate to speed up my waiting process... Says baby in there hao chi hao zhu, let him stay longer!!

Gracecwz

try to restrict ur movement, ie, take time to get off bed and not to walk too often. I stopped my painkiller on the 2nd day of delivery. it hurts a little but it was bearable. I minimise my movement and walk slowly. cos I realised the pain was extreme web I over stretch my pelvis area or with big movement,
Tot the wash that hospital give for the wound also helps with the pain? Procanol? Comes in a brown bottle? My friends used it

Rzena

all the best Climsp! Whateva the mode of delivery, most impt is mother n baby safe! ;)

Rzena

I'm at day 6 now n the stitches are still mildly painful. I have been taking the painkillers on a needs-only basis from day 1. I think the pain is manageable n just have to be careful with movements.

Rzena

My hubby was beside while i was having contractions thru till the moment i pushed the baby out. Needed to hold his hand for comfort during the contractions and nurses also ask him to support my back during pushing. He only left my side to cut umbilical cord and see them clean up baby.

climsp

Gracecwz - my hubby also dun dare also. Scare hurt baby! Anyway I feel pain also! I try eat spicy food n walk more also but no use! Think just wait to induce lo. Now just scare baby too big for me to push out as he is 3.4kg.

climsp

My hubby was beside while i was having contractions thru till the moment i pushed the baby out. Needed to hold his hand for comfort during the contractions and nurses also ask him to support my back during pushing. He only left my side to cut umbilical cord and see them clean up baby.
Hubby take off his ring just now, say in case he forgot tomolo. Scare I squeeze too hard on his fingers! Hahaha I told him to massage my back throughout the contraction since I want to insist on no epidural.